PDA

View Full Version : "Thou shalt have sex every day..."

gabosaurus
02-21-2008, 12:39 AM
This sounds like a church that even non-believers could get into:

http://www.ocregister.com

YBOR CITY, Fla. (AP) — A southwest Florida church issued a challenge for its married members: hanky panky every day.

Relevant Church head pastor Paul Wirth issued the 30-day sex challenge to take on high divorce rates.

"And that's no different for people who attend church," Wirth said Sunday. "Sometimes life gets in the way. Our jobs get in the way."

The challenge doesn't extend to unwed worshippers, however.

02-21-2008, 02:41 AM
I'm not sure this is the best way to fix a problem. I am all for fulfilling the commandment to multiply and replenish the earth. But i dont think this is going to help marriages. in fact, it may cause people who normally enjoy sex together make it feel like work and ruin it for them for a while.

I think the better cure for the divorce rates is to attack the bigger problem. Selfishness.

PostmodernProphet
02-21-2008, 06:43 AM
"Thou shalt have sex every day..."

mentioned it to my wife.....she said I was going to have to rely on grace....I asked her for Grace's phone number.....I think the next 29 days are at risk too......

gabosaurus
02-21-2008, 12:44 PM
mentioned it to my wife.....she said I was going to have to rely on grace....I asked her for Grace's phone number.....I think the next 29 days are at risk too......

:laugh2:

Abbey Marie
02-21-2008, 01:04 PM
Boy, does this ever sound like the male solution to any problem. :laugh2:

Dilloduck
02-21-2008, 02:14 PM
Boy, does this ever sound like the male solution to any problem. :laugh2:

Do you thank God every day for making us that way ? :laugh2:

Abbey Marie
02-21-2008, 03:54 PM
Do you thank God every day for making us that way ? :laugh2:

Nah. I happen to believe that problems are usually too complex to be fixed long term by a "session" between the sheets. :cheers2:

Dilloduck
02-21-2008, 04:55 PM
Nah. I happen to believe that problems are usually too complex to be fixed long term by a "session" between the sheets. :cheers2:

Oh Abbey--It's just that it says in the male handbook that the sheets are always the place to start--if the problem continues we move on to plan B.:poke:

manu1959
02-21-2008, 04:57 PM

try the shower then...........wet and wild.....

Abbey Marie
02-21-2008, 04:58 PM
Oh Abbey--It's just that it says in the male handbook that the sheets are always the place to start--if the problem continues we move on to plan B.:poke:

What if the problem is the sex? :coffee:

manu1959
02-21-2008, 05:01 PM

there is no such thing as a bad blow job......

Dilloduck
02-21-2008, 05:02 PM

I believe the back -up plan is flowers, chocolate, jewelry and presents. :laugh2:

but seriously--we aren't all non-verbal cavemen.

manu1959
02-21-2008, 05:09 PM
I believe the back -up plan is flowers, chocolate, jewelry and presents. :laugh2:

but seriously--we aren't all non-verbal cavemen.

flowers, chocolate, jewelry and presents............now lets have sex......

Nienna
02-21-2008, 05:28 PM
I'm not sure this is the best way to fix a problem. I am all for fulfilling the commandment to multiply and replenish the earth. But i dont think this is going to help marriages. in fact, it may cause people who normally enjoy sex together make it feel like work and ruin it for them for a while.

I think the better cure for the divorce rates is to attack the bigger problem. Selfishness.

That would do it... if selfish people could actually be counted on to admit their selfishness. In order to become very selfish, you have to be very talented at making excuses for your selfish behavior. Your selfishness is never your own fault. Catch 22. The selfish ones don't take responsibility for their behavior and the responsible ones are generally less selfish.

02-21-2008, 06:39 PM
That would do it... if selfish people could actually be counted on to admit their selfishness. In order to become very selfish, you have to be very talented at making excuses for your selfish behavior. Your selfishness is never your own fault. Catch 22. The selfish ones don't take responsibility for their behavior and the responsible ones are generally less selfish.

That is why the minister should teach them faith in the Lord Jesus Christ and repentence.

Psychoblues
02-24-2008, 12:34 AM
Yep, for men it helps prevent prostate cancer and for women it helps to keep them out of bars, malls, strip shopping centers and churches looking for a cure for their lonliness.

actsnoblemartin
02-24-2008, 12:55 PM
i didnt know that, i learn something new every day on this board :laugh2:

Yep, for men it helps prevent prostate cancer and for women it helps to keep them out of bars, malls, strip shopping centers and churches looking for a cure for their lonliness.

Jeff32
02-25-2008, 04:58 PM
This sounds like a church that even non-believers could get into:

http://www.ocregister.com

It's ridiculous how many fake churches are out today.

02-25-2008, 05:15 PM
It's ridiculous how many fake churches are out today.

i dont think they are fake. Most are people who geniunely believe. I see no reason to call them fake simply because they might be odd in their practice or doctrine.

Jeff32
02-25-2008, 07:53 PM
i dont think they are fake. Most are people who geniunely believe. I see no reason to call them fake simply because they might be odd in their practice or doctrine.

Actually the Bible says most are fake, but I was just mad at the time. Sorry, I was reading some fake Christian site that talked about sex and it was awful. I thought this was the same (coincidence). No they might not be fake, so I am sorry.

82Marine89
02-25-2008, 07:55 PM

If she wears dentures. Otherwise there is always a risk. :laugh2:

Psychoblues
02-27-2008, 03:42 AM
What's the risk, 82M'89?

If she wears dentures. Otherwise there is always a risk. :laugh2:

Ever had a gum job? I didn't think so.

Lee~*
02-27-2008, 04:02 AM
Oh, so well said ... just supports this theory of mine that testerone causes brain damage! Men are such optomists ... the worst sex they ever had was good ... :laugh2:

As for Graces phone number, the best thing is that you'll probably never hear the shot! :laugh2: Lee~*

Psychoblues
02-27-2008, 04:11 AM
Typical. You just don't get it do you, Lee?

Lee~*
02-27-2008, 04:21 AM
Typical. You just don't get it do you, Lee?

Hey Psycho ... I've been called alot of things in my life, but I can honestly say that typical is not one of them! I think what you are really afraid of is that I do "get it", and it scares the bejeebers out of you! I'm pretty sure that after 14 years as an over the road truck driver, I have a pretty good idea of what goes thru the minds of men! So, just keep at least one hand over your jewels, and it'll be alright! :coffee: Lee~*

Psychoblues
02-27-2008, 04:27 AM
Sorry, Lee, but I ain't scared at all. Does it scare the "bejeebers" out of you that I question your as I see it drop out of society stance?

Hey Psycho ... I've been called alot of things in my life, but I can honestly say that typical is not one of them! I think what you are really afraid of is that I do "get it", and it scares the bejeebers out of you! I'm pretty sure that after 14 years as an over the road truck driver, I have a pretty good idea of what goes thru the minds of men! So, just keep at least one hand over your jewels, and it'll be alright! :coffee: Lee~*

You may not be "typical" at all but your senseless attitude and anti everybody except you verbage is certainly "typical" of most idiots that I have ever met.

Lee~*
02-27-2008, 04:40 AM
Sorry, Lee, but I ain't scared at all. Does it scare the "bejeebers" out of you that I question your as I see it drop out of society stance?

You may not be "typical" at all but your senseless attitude and anti everybody except you verbage is certainly "typical" of most idiots that I have ever met.

Nope, does'nt bother me at all ... if you are a prime example of "society", I'm keeping my distance. Somehow, I'm not sure you are qualified to judge my attitude, but I will give you your right to your own opinion. I can however assure you that I am not now, nor have I ever been an idiot. And, I refuse to enter into a battle of wits with an un-armed man ... so goodnight. Never argue with a fool ... people may not know the difference. Lee~*

Psychoblues
02-27-2008, 04:46 AM
Obviously you have a great ego, Lee, and that is not a bad thing. But to tell us that you refuse to accept society as it is without any reasoning whatsoever for remediation is indeed idiotic in my honest opinion. If you continue to condemn American society I will continue to call you an idiot. Dig it?

Good Night, Lee, and sleep tight.

02-27-2008, 04:54 AM
Obviously you have a great ego, Lee, and that is not a bad thing. But to tell us that you refuse to accept society as it is without any reasoning whatsoever for remediation is indeed idiotic in my honest opinion. If you continue to condemn American society I will continue to call you an idiot. Dig it?

Now if that isn't funny, I don't know what is.:lol::lol::lol:

Nienna
02-27-2008, 03:06 PM
That is why the minister should teach them faith in the Lord Jesus Christ and repentence.

Truly selfish people would believe the minister wasn't talking to them; it's always someone else's fault.

valdosta
02-27-2008, 04:35 PM
Now if that isn't funny, I don't know what is.:lol::lol::lol:

Funny isn't the word I would use to describe the bolded words. :lame2: is more like it.

02-27-2008, 05:21 PM
Truly selfish people would believe the minister wasn't talking to them; it's always someone else's fault.

yes. but preaching the word of God has a greater affect on the hearts of men then anything else. including violence.

02-27-2008, 05:22 PM
Funny isn't the word I would use to describe the bolded words. :lame2: is more like it.

when you see him talk long enough youd recognize the irony of the statement. it's just very amusing.

No1tovote4
02-27-2008, 10:25 PM
Isn't this just a mockery of Lent? Protestant church orders their parishioners to have sex at the same time the Catholics are observing Lent...

Just curious.

DragonStryk72
02-27-2008, 11:24 PM
I'm just imagining the headlines a few weeks later, "Baffling string of elderly deaths while having sex".

I know, that is so morbid, but I just can't seem to get it out of my head. :laughs:

Lee~*
02-28-2008, 02:00 AM

Can we back up just one f'ing minute here?? This thread is about sex, I made a couple of wisecracks about sex ... in my usual smart ass manner. Just exactly where did I say that I refuse to accept society?? You're coming out of left field here??? Where did I condemn American society??? No, hell, I don't dig it ... you need to explain where the hell you are coming from, because I sure as hell don't see it. I see a joke about a blow job ... and the worst sex they ever had being good .... now tell me just where I "condemnned American Society" in that joke??? My ego isn't the question here, as far as I can see. I think you are way off base. And I do sleep tight, cuz you aren't any where near me! Thankyou!

02-28-2008, 01:58 PM
Can we back up just one f'ing minute here?? This thread is about sex, I made a couple of wisecracks about sex ... in my usual smart ass manner. Just exactly where did I say that I refuse to accept society?? You're coming out of left field here??? Where did I condemn American society??? No, hell, I don't dig it ... you need to explain where the hell you are coming from, because I sure as hell don't see it. I see a joke about a blow job ... and the worst sex they ever had being good .... now tell me just where I "condemnned American Society" in that joke??? My ego isn't the question here, as far as I can see. I think you are way off base. And I do sleep tight, cuz you aren't any where near me! Thankyou!

relax. Psycho is... well psycho. He posts here drunk half the time. don't take him too seriously. I don't think he can make a coherant argument anymore.

Lee~*
02-28-2008, 06:26 PM
relax. Psycho is... well psycho. He posts here drunk half the time. don't take him too seriously. I don't think he can make a coherant argument anymore.

Thanks for the info Avatar ... I had kind of formed my own opinion of him by this encounter ... trust me, yours is much MUCH kinder! I do my best not to let the truck driver come out in public, but every now and then somebody just pushes a wee bit too far! Thanks again ....Maybe now we can get back to sex .... :laugh2: Lee :coffee:

Abbey Marie
02-28-2008, 11:43 PM
Thanks for the info Avatar ... I had kind of formed my own opinion of him by this encounter ... trust me, yours is much MUCH kinder! I do my best not to let the truck driver come out in public, but every now and then somebody just pushes a wee bit too far! Thanks again ....Maybe now we can get back to sex .... :laugh2: Lee :coffee:

Lee, I think you are going to be quite popular around here. Hope you stick with us.

Psychoblues
03-03-2008, 12:16 AM
You are obviously confused about sex, Lee. My comments were only intended to help you find yourself. I suspect you are still wondering. did you not appreciate my wisecracking? Do I need to be neg repped or banned as a result?

Enjoy your "blow job", cowgirl.

gabosaurus
03-03-2008, 12:31 AM
Perhaps Lee "finds herself" more often than you realize. :laugh2: