PDA

View Full Version : Kerry, Biden, Hagel try to surrender to afganistan....

manu1959
02-21-2008, 04:54 PM
and are foiled by a snowstrom.....they blame global warming.......:laugh2:

WASHINGTON (AP) - Helicopters carrying three senior U.S. senators made emergency landings Thursday in the mountains of Afghanistan because of a snowstorm.

The lawmakers were on a trip this week that included stops in India, Turkey and Pakistan, where they observed the elections earlier this week.

http://www.breitbart.com/article.php?id=D8UUU3S80&show_article=1

and yes i know hagel is a pub....

Yurt
02-21-2008, 11:54 PM
and kerry just added another diaper to the landfills

nevadamedic
02-22-2008, 01:41 AM
and are foiled by a snowstrom.....they blame global warming.......:laugh2:

WASHINGTON (AP) - Helicopters carrying three senior U.S. senators made emergency landings Thursday in the mountains of Afghanistan because of a snowstorm.

The lawmakers were on a trip this week that included stops in India, Turkey and Pakistan, where they observed the elections earlier this week.

http://www.breitbart.com/article.php?id=D8UUU3S80&show_article=1

and yes i know hagel is a pub....

The pilots should have just taken one for the team and crashed the fricken thing.

5stringJeff
02-22-2008, 09:37 AM
The pilots should have just taken one for the team and crashed the fricken thing.

And if McCain was on that flight, would you be saying the same thing? :rolleyes:

In America, we don't kill our political opponents, or wish death upon them. We defeat them at the ballot box, with superior ideas.

glockmail
02-22-2008, 10:18 AM
That's harsh man. No more coffee for you. :coffee:

Gadget (fmr Marine)
02-22-2008, 10:21 AM
Isn't this in the humor forum? Lighten up.......everyone...and I enjoyed the laugh.....

nevadamedic
02-22-2008, 02:30 PM
And if McCain was on that flight, would you be saying the same thing? :rolleyes:

In America, we don't kill our political opponents, or wish death upon them. We defeat them at the ballot box, with superior ideas.

Not according to the Clinton's.

5stringJeff
02-22-2008, 09:14 PM
Not according to the Clinton's.

Well, seeing as how you said you thought about campaigning for Hillary, then I guess your statement shouldn't surprise me.