PDA

View Full Version : I need some help

actsnoblemartin
02-21-2008, 09:14 PM
I was really angry, im still kind of angry, cause two days ago, i get an email saying hey, come in and meet with us (temp agency) we'll help you get a job, and today she says, oh upon futher review we cant be a resource for you. Needless to say, i LOST IT

I emailed her probably 7 emails, 4 of them very angry, emailed their company, and finally left a voice mail, and an email telling my boss what i thought of her.

I could possibly get in trouble, or they'll just think im nuts :laugh2:

can i get some emotional support please?

I probably wont get in trouble, but it was worth, i hated my former boss, :))

and let um think what they want :))

I think i bottle up my emotions too much anyway

Dilloduck
02-21-2008, 09:21 PM
I was really angry, im still kind of angry, cause two days ago, i get an email saying hey, come in and meet with us (temp agency) we'll help you get a job, and today she says, oh upon futher review we cant be a resource for you. Needless to say, i LOST IT

I emailed her probably 7 emails, 4 of them very angry, emailed their company, and finally left a voice mail, and an email telling my boss what i thought of her.

I could possibly get in trouble, or they'll just think im nuts :laugh2:

can i get some emotional support please?

They will just think you're nuts. Hopefully the threats weren't too serious. :laugh2:

actsnoblemartin
02-21-2008, 09:23 PM
I didnt threaten them.

I just was very harsh.

:laugh2: no lives were threatened in the making of this thread of the emails, or phone call i made

But atleast my boss knows what i really thought of her

They will just think you're nuts. Hopefully the threats weren't too serious. :laugh2:

Dilloduck
02-21-2008, 09:25 PM
I didnt threaten them.

I just was very harsh.

:laugh2: no lives were threatened in the making of this thread of the emails, or phone call i made

So what in the hell do want support for ?

actsnoblemartin
02-21-2008, 09:27 PM
being angry lol :P

I can turn in an ogre, when i get mad, just ask jimmy :laugh2:

So what in the hell do want support for ?

Dilloduck
02-21-2008, 09:30 PM
being angry lol :P

I can turn in an ogre, when i get mad, just ask jimmy :laugh2:

Everyone knows this already--you can be angry all by yourself--quit being a wimp.

actsnoblemartin
02-21-2008, 09:32 PM
I am not a wimp, I am a donkey (see shrek) :dance:

Everyone knows this already--you can be angry all by yourself--quit being a wimp.

Kathianne
02-21-2008, 09:46 PM
I didnt threaten them.

I just was very harsh.

I take it you weren't looking for references? It's the reason most of us do not lose our tempers with bosses. :cool:

chesswarsnow
02-21-2008, 09:47 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. Screw them is what I say.
2. Sure you blew off some steam they deserved it.
3. I would advice you write them a well thought out letter how you are getting some advice from a lawyer about what actions you may want to take.
4. Make it written like a lawyer wrote it, with nothing in it that would insult.
5. Watch them call you back with a job, toot sweet.
6. They would only be able to guess if you were bluffing.
7. And who knows they might cave in???

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

actsnoblemartin
02-21-2008, 09:48 PM
nope, i could care less about the piece of s*** staffing company, that hired me, and the shopping mall i worked for,

:finger3:

:fu:

them both

:laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2:
I take it you weren't looking for references? It's the reason most of us do not lose our tempers with bosses. :cool:

actsnoblemartin
02-21-2008, 09:50 PM
I wouldnt piss on them :slap: if they were on fire :pee:

Sorry bout that,

2. Sure you blew off some stem they deserved it.
3. I would advice you write them a well thought out letter how you are getting some advice from a lawyer about what actions you may want to take.
4. Make it written like a lawyer wrote it, with nothing in it that would insult.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Yurt
02-21-2008, 10:07 PM
Sorry bout that,

2. Sure you blew off some steam they deserved it.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

don't listen to this acts. you don't want to lie. and i guarantee you that will not call you back with a job "toot sweet." once you mention lawyers or litigation, it goes directly to their legal counsel.

honestly, sounds like you may have been out of line. get a book titled "tongue fu" it will help you with your verbal skills/parring. there should only be a few, very few times in your life where you need to lose it. calm, authoritative is the best way to convince people you are right, not yelling at them, that is the quickest way to make them not want to listen at all.

chesswarsnow
02-21-2008, 10:10 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. I didn't say he was to claim he hired a lawyer, but only talking to some.
2. There's a big difference.
3. He can bluff if he has the balls too.
4. There's no harm in trying.
5. But if you say you hired a lawyer and that they will be sued, you'd better be willing to do it.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

actsnoblemartin
02-21-2008, 10:13 PM
I agree with you, and will not do that.

tongue fu is a book?

generally, i try and be nice, but i was so mad lol

you are completely right, calm and authoratative, i never thought of that.

don't listen to this acts. you don't want to lie. and i guarantee you that will not call you back with a job "toot sweet." once you mention lawyers or litigation, it goes directly to their legal counsel.

honestly, sounds like you may have been out of line. get a book titled "tongue fu" it will help you with your verbal skills/parring. there should only be a few, very few times in your life where you need to lose it. calm, authoritative is the best way to convince people you are right, not yelling at them, that is the quickest way to make them not want to listen at all.

Kathianne
02-21-2008, 10:14 PM

Great advice.

Yurt
02-21-2008, 10:15 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. I didn't say he was to claim he hired a lawyer, but only talking to some.
2. There's a big difference.
3. He can bluff if he has the balls too.
4. There's no harm in trying.
5. But if you say you hired a lawyer and that they will be sued, you'd better be willing to do it.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

still a lie if he has not in fact talked to one :poke:

Yurt
02-21-2008, 10:16 PM
I agree with you, and will not do that.

tongue fu is a book?

generally, i try and be nice, but i was so mad lol

embrace your inner ninja

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51Y1FAGDC0L._AA240_.jpg

chesswarsnow
02-21-2008, 10:20 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. How would they know he was lying?
2. Anyway, he can get on the phone and call some, they will usually talk with you over the phone for free.
3. To see if you have a case worth working on.
4. I can call lawyers here in Texas anytime and speak with them 15 minutes if I so desire.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

glockmail
02-21-2008, 10:21 PM
Stop being so damn bipolar. You're a nice guy, but shit happens, so let it roll off and move on. Jobs and women are like busses. There's always another one coming.

When I was younger I got shit on all the time. Now I'm in charge but I don't feel the need for revenge. Screw that. My main goal in life: reduce stress.

I kill them with kindness instead. My wife has a saying: 'the louder and more irrational they become, the calmer and more softer my voice gets'.

Yurt
02-21-2008, 10:25 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. How would they know he was lying?
2. Anyway, he can get on the phone and call some, they will usually talk with you over the phone for free.
3. To see if you have a case worth working on.
4. I can call lawyers here in Texas anytime and speak with them 15 minutes if I so desire.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

*shakes head*

chesswarsnow
02-21-2008, 10:30 PM
Sorry bout that,

Stop being so damn bipolar. You're a nice guy, but shit happens, so let it roll off and move on. Jobs and women are like busses. There's always another one coming.

When I was younger I got shit on all the time. Now I'm in charge but I don't feel the need for revenge. Screw that. My main goal in life: reduce stress.

I kill them with kindness instead. My wife has a saying: 'the louder and more irrational they become, the calmer and more softer my voice gets'.

1. This is classic example of how to really piss some one off.
2. It grates on the one being *Killed With Kindness* like you wouldn't believe.
3. And its very effective too.
4. You can blast them with a few good words, (Of Kindness), that sinks down within their soul and reams them out but good.
5. But here's another way to handle it.
6. Insult them with a calm voice, not saying anything really all that insulting, this is a *CWN CLASSIC*!
6. (a) For instance , "That kind of thinking shows me that your integrity is on the floor". *This is a huge slam!*
7. When you do this, it not only makes you feel good that you stood up to them, but it also puts them in their lower place.
8. Seeing you didn't even raise your voice.
9. Its something they will ponder for years.
10. *Killing With Kindness* most people *lol* that now.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

glockmail
02-21-2008, 10:46 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. This is classic example of how to really piss some one off.
2. It grates on the one being *Killed With Kindness* like you wouldn't believe.
3. And its very effective too.
4. You can blast them with a few good words, (Of Kindness), that sinks down within their soul and reams them out but good.
5. But here's another way to handle it.
6. Insult them with a calm voice, not saying anything really all that insulting, this is a *CWN CLASSIC*!
6. (a) For instance , "That kind of thinking shows me that your integrity is on the floor". *This is a huge slam!*
7. When you do this, it not only makes you feel good that you stood up to them, but it also puts them in their lower place.
8. Seeing you didn't even raise your voice.
9. Its something they will ponder for years.
10. *Killing With Kindness* most people *lol* that now.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas WWJD?

chesswarsnow
02-21-2008, 11:15 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. Jesus would do what I do.
2. Insult them with the facts.
3. Then dust off the feets.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Psychoblues
02-22-2008, 02:48 AM
martin, Would you please tell the man I didn't kill anyone, I'm just tryin' to have me some fun.

John Prine is a gen'yus.

stephanie
02-22-2008, 03:03 AM
good friggin grief..........I am a woman and I feel I have more friggin balls than some.......

grow up, stand up for what you think is , back down to NO ONE.......

Watch as others struggle through their life struggles, try and help them to see the other side.....if they don't......oh well..... You can't do anymore than you do, most people have to go trough their own struggles.......

We would love to be able to save the world.......but we have to come to the realization .........we can't....

Does it hurt........yes...but we are just humans.....

nevadamedic
02-22-2008, 03:16 AM
martin, Would you please tell the man I didn't kill anyone, I'm just tryin' to have me some fun.

John Prine is a gen'yus.

You mean in all the wars you have claimed to fight in over the span of history your telling me you never killed anyone?

PostmodernProphet
02-22-2008, 07:06 AM
I think i bottle up my emotions too much anyway

????.....so the internet is a release mechanism for you, I assume?.....

dan
02-22-2008, 09:14 AM
You mean in all the wars you have claimed to fight in over the span of history your telling me you never killed anyone?

He was quoting a song.:poke:

Yurt
02-22-2008, 11:19 AM
????.....so the internet is a release mechanism for you, I assume?.....

if you read his post, you would see he doesn't need the net, he used the phone as well and left multiple messages.

i think martin has taken the most important step in his problems -- recognitiion of them.

Psychoblues
02-24-2008, 12:03 AM
You're as ignorant as your avatar suggests.

I never said I never killed anyone. I was referencing a jamm that you ain't into. That's fine, nm. Lord knows the murders you may have committed in your ignorance as a nevada medic.

Good grief, cowgirl, you need to get a life. Your constant lies and innuendos ain't doin' it for you.