PDA

View Full Version : American Soldier- Toby Keith (tribute)

stephanie
02-22-2008, 06:50 AM
Don't ever Forget...

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ctVI5baftFo&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ctVI5baftFo&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

I'm just trying to be a father raise a daughter and a son, be a lover to their mother everything to everyone ,up and at em bright and early I'm all business in my suit, hey I'm dressed up for success from my head down to my boots,
I don't do it for the money, there's bills that I can't pay..
I don't it for the Glory I just do it anyway.. we're fighting for our futures my responsible, yeah I'm real good under pressure, being all that I be..

I can't call in sick on Mondays when the weekend has been too strong, I just work straight through the holiday, sometime all night long, you can bet that I stand ready when the wolf growls at the door...hey I'm solid, hey I'm steady, hey I'm true down to the core.

And I will always do my duty no matter what the price..I've counted up the cost, I know the sacrifice.....
.I don't want to die for you, but if dying is asked of me I will bear that cross with honour, cause freedom don't come free
I'm a American Soldier I'm a American, beside my brothers and my sisters I will proudly take a stand, when liberty is in jeopardy ,I will always do whats right, I'm always out here on the frontlines keeping peace tonight..

American soldiers.......I'm an American solder...

yeah American soldiers beside my brothers and sister I will proudly take a stand.....when liberty is in jeopardy I will always do what right......I'm out here on the front lines keeping peace tonight..American soldier...

I'm American, an American, an American soldier...:salute:

glockmail
02-22-2008, 09:05 AM
Its a great tune. I got the CD around here somewhere.