PDA

View Full Version : Was in psychology thread about liberals...

truthmatters
02-22-2008, 06:35 PM
tell us where you found such a large article to post LA?

jimnyc
02-22-2008, 06:42 PM
tell us where you found such a large article to post LA?

His article was edited the minute you brought it to my attention. You should really look at the things you make complaints about before spouting off and looking like an idiot - again.

truthmatters
02-22-2008, 06:49 PM
I wonder how he would comment if he did a "study" on TM? He would probably conclude that "96% of her brain cells have evaporated due to being dormant for so long".

You posted in it and never noticed?

Oh I see

Post number nine.

and you never noticed the guy posted too much but yet you seem to spot anything I do in seconds.

jimnyc
02-22-2008, 06:53 PM
You posted in it and never noticed?

Oh I see

Yes, there is an icon next to every thread and every category on this board that allows you to go directly to the last post in a thread, bypassing all before it. I use that function quite frequently, and sometimes a violation escapes me. Most of the time a reader here will report a post. But if I don't see the specific post, and nobody reports it, I can't very well moderate it.

Anything else you'd like to look idiotic about today?

truthmatters
02-22-2008, 06:55 PM
wow

who do you think you convinced on that one?\

You looked for my post to insult me without even knowing what the thread was about?

What a guy

jimnyc
02-22-2008, 06:57 PM
wow

who do you think you convinced on that one?

Anyone who's capable of comprehension and also uses that function. I didn't expect YOU to understand. When violations about copyright are brought to my attention - they are fixed - that's all you need to know.

jimnyc
02-22-2008, 06:58 PM
You looked for my post to insult me without even knowing what the thread was about?

What a guy

For someone who complains to others about the edit feature, you sure do use it a lot! Almost every post you make you have to go back and edit seconds later, but yet you'll still post elsewhere that we took this function away from just you to keep you from posting things we don't want to hear.

truthmatters
02-22-2008, 07:00 PM
why are you so worried about what I post where?

You did take the edit away remember?

You did not tell anyone I know you were changing the rules.

I even asked about it on the thread and you never answered me.

Dilloduck
02-22-2008, 07:02 PM

Can't you deal with this shit in Pms ????

truthmatters
02-22-2008, 07:04 PM
He doesnt like me to PM him. He insults me and tells me to shut up when I do.

jimnyc
02-22-2008, 07:04 PM

I am a member of quite a few political boards. Some I post on more frequently than others, and some I just read. If I see someone telling lies about my board on one of them it irritates me.

I didn't take the edit away. I changed the time limitations for EVERYONE.

I don't need to make an announcement about it as it's not a RULE, it's an adjustment to the board. It's not something you need to be reminded about what not to do - it's a control and will handle itself and needs no rule to make it work.

And I did answer you in the other thread when you ALSO voiced your complaints. Try going back and actually looking befor.... nevermind, you're addicted to looking like an idiot.

82Marine89
02-22-2008, 07:06 PM

I think she is dealing in PMS. :laugh2:

Said1
02-22-2008, 07:06 PM

It's a conspiracy against you. Everyone knew about the edit feature, c'ept you. The world revolves around you and everyone is out to get you, so they can silence you. Only you know the truth. I'm glad you spend your time trying to inform people of lies. I mean, could you become so emotionally invested with a job? :laugh2:

PS. I just edited my post. Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Three times. Hahahehehohohahaheehoho.

jimnyc
02-22-2008, 07:07 PM

I asked her politely in 2 different threads to remain in compliance with the rules about copyright violations. She chose to debate me on the issue. It should be in PM's, but sometimes it's necessary for the board to see the accusations being made are fabrications from an idiot.

Shut up, stupid.

truthmatters
02-22-2008, 07:08 PM
fairness abounds

BTW I never said your name or the name of the board now did I

jimnyc
02-22-2008, 07:09 PM
fairness abounds

Idiocy astounds

Dilloduck
02-22-2008, 07:11 PM
I asked her politely in 2 different threads to remain in compliance with the rules about copyright violations. She chose to debate me on the issue. It should be in PM's, but sometimes it's necessary for the board to see the accusations being made are fabrications from an idiot.

Ignore function-----gotcha !!! good luck :laugh2:

truthmatters
02-22-2008, 07:13 PM
hmmm kinda like hands over the ears and saying lalalalalalalalalalalalala.

There was a serious issue that started this thread but then I contained too much information.

Said1
02-22-2008, 07:15 PM

There was a serious issue that started this thread but then I contained too much information.

You contain a lot of something. :laugh2:

You have serious issues. But I see you must have been pretty good to get extended internet time today. Good for you! Or, are you on a new ward, not so restrictive?

jimnyc
02-22-2008, 07:15 PM

Probably would have been a decent thread if you didn't spend it debating me over the rules and functions of the board. Don't blame others for your own doing.

truthmatters
02-22-2008, 07:18 PM
No your right this thread was just a Joke to begin with anyway.

Funny how the only response from you was a personal insult for me when you claim you never even knew what the thread was about.:laugh2:

jimnyc
02-22-2008, 07:20 PM

Funny how the only response from you was a personal insult for me when you claim you never even knew what the thread was about.:laugh2:

You still remain stupid. I know you're trying hard, but I'm afraid the stupidity is terminal.

MtnBiker
02-22-2008, 07:26 PM

What was this thread started to be about?

Edit *nevermind*

Nukeman
02-23-2008, 02:36 PM
You still remain stupid. I know you're trying hard, but I'm afraid the stupidity is terminal.
Here's the thing I find funny. If you she were to be this forward with ANY member of admin on any of the "liberal" web boards she would be REMOVED without hesitation.

I love how she feels there is so much stupidity here yet she has the ability to actually have FREE SPEECH on this website. She just doesn't like the fact that conservatives have the ability to speak without being silenced on this board.... of course this IMHO.....:coffee:

actsnoblemartin
02-23-2008, 02:40 PM
Idiocy astounds

:lmao: :laugh2: :lol:

actsnoblemartin
02-23-2008, 02:41 PM
Hands jimmy and mtnbiker an aspirin :laugh2::coffee:

What was this thread started to be about?

Edit *nevermind*

jackass
02-23-2008, 04:49 PM
Here's the thing I find funny. If you she were to be this forward with ANY member of admin on any of the "liberal" web boards she would be REMOVED without hesitation.

I love how she feels there is so much stupidity here yet she has the ability to actually have FREE SPEECH on this website. She just doesn't like the fact that conservatives have the ability to speak without being silenced on this board.... of course this IMHO.....:coffee:

I love how they BITCH and MOAN about hiw unfair this site is, how rudely they are trated and how biased it is....and yet....come back everyday! Cant be all that bad I guess!

diuretic
02-24-2008, 12:58 AM
Talking about stupidity, I think I just qualified.

1. I read the whole thread even when I realised what was happening and I should have just left it alone.
2. I'm posting this.

:laugh2:

Abbey Marie
02-24-2008, 01:41 PM
Talking about stupidity, I think I just qualified.

1. I read the whole thread even when I realised what was happening and I should have just left it alone.
2. I'm posting this.

Ha ha, I'm smarter than you-uuu!

Oh wait, I just posted. Never mind.

diuretic
02-24-2008, 09:02 PM
Ha ha, I'm smarter than you-uuu!

Oh wait, I just posted. Never mind.

I think the Bart Simpson defence is needed - "didn't do it, can't prove it..."

Oh wait, the proof is there....no, wait, my cat did it, she randomly hit the keys and....oh look there's a mouse.....

Said1
02-24-2008, 09:05 PM

I think the Bart Simpson defence is needed - "didn't do it, can't prove it..."

Or better 'don't have a cow, man'. :laugh2:

diuretic
02-24-2008, 10:08 PM
Or better 'don't have a cow, man'. :laugh2:

Cowabunga! :laugh2: