PDA

View Full Version : Illegal Alien kills school kids

Dilloduck
02-22-2008, 07:41 PM
Are people ever going to decide we have had enough ???????

Van driver charged in Minn. school bus crash that killed 4 kids

The driver of the van accused of running a stop sign Tuesday and killing four Minnesota children in a school bus was charged today with vehicular homicide and driving without a license. Federal authorities suspect the 23-year-old woman is in the country illegally and is using an alias, the Minneapolis Star Tribune reports.

http://blogs.usatoday.com/ondeadline/2008/02/van-driver-ch-1.html

02-22-2008, 07:42 PM
Is there still time to say enough? or is it too late?

Dilloduck
02-22-2008, 07:44 PM
Is there still time to say enough? or is it too late?

We've got some people who claim they can run the country wanting our votes---I wanna hear some damn specific answers.

MtnBiker
02-22-2008, 07:46 PM
We've got some people who claim they can run the country wanting our votes---I wanna hear some damn specific answers.

Well, that is wishful thinking.

Dilloduck
02-22-2008, 07:48 PM
Well, that is wishful thinking.

sorry---dreaming again-----we're soooooooo screwed.

Lee~*
02-24-2008, 11:25 PM
I'm not afraid to say it!

Lee~* :slap::cool:

actsnoblemartin
02-25-2008, 01:05 AM
liberal response: americans kill kids too a.k.a excusing bad behavior by pointing out others bad beahavior or moral equivalency

Are people ever going to decide we have had enough ???????

Van driver charged in Minn. school bus crash that killed 4 kids

The driver of the van accused of running a stop sign Tuesday and killing four Minnesota children in a school bus was charged today with vehicular homicide and driving without a license. Federal authorities suspect the 23-year-old woman is in the country illegally and is using an alias, the Minneapolis Star Tribune reports.

http://blogs.usatoday.com/ondeadline/2008/02/van-driver-ch-1.html

waterrescuedude2000
02-25-2008, 05:26 PM
Was someone who's stance would have dealt with illegals... Either Tom Tancredo,Duncan Hunter or hell even Micheal Savage would be best on immigration. Put savage in office they be gone in a week he wouldn't give a shit who he offended he'd round em up on buses and trains and send them packing.