PDA

View Full Version : am i the only one.....

manu1959
02-22-2008, 10:32 PM
at the moment i would pretty much bet obama will be our next pres.....

he has the style and he has the votes.....

i would also pretty much bet some loon will take a run at him......

what do you think the result would be if that happened.....

i predict a full on race war.....

http://www6.comcast.net/news/articles/national/2008/02/22/Obama.Safety.Fears/

chesswarsnow
02-22-2008, 10:37 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. But I like Obama as the nominee.
2. I think he's all but past *Da Hildabeast*
3. But I also think that *The Old Angry White People* vote will and should be able to get McCain elected.
4. Look at the stats, there's like 40 million blacks.
5. And 40 million Mexicans.
6. And 180 million, *Old Angry White People*.
7. Just do the numbers.

Regards,
SirJAmesofTexas

manu1959
02-22-2008, 10:38 PM
Sorry bout that,
Regards,
SirJAmesofTexas

thanks for addressing my concern......

Mr. P
02-22-2008, 10:39 PM

Nope I was the only one until you. I said weeks ago he would probable be the next POTUS.

I think someone will take a shot too...what will happen...well, Hilary will go to jail of course.

manu1959
02-22-2008, 10:41 PM
Nope I was the only one until you. I said weeks ago he would probable be the next POTUS.

I think someone will take a shot too...what will happen...well, Hilary will go to jail of course.

i told my wife 4 years ago he was going to be a serious contender......

he is so jfk.....seriously though can you imagine the reaction of the black community if someone takes him out.....

i can even see a malcome x scenario where the radical blacks take him out just to set off a race riot....on a national scale....

chesswarsnow
02-22-2008, 10:47 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. But really folks.
2. Unless he's killed before the nomination gets done.
3. There shouldn't be any race problems.
4. I doubt it he can get past McCain.
5. Like I said, way to many, *Old Angry White People*, and they do vote in large numbers.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

manu1959
02-22-2008, 10:51 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. But really folks.
2. Unless he's killed before the nomination gets done.
3. There shouldn't be any race problems.
4. I doubt it he can get past McCain.
5. Like I said, way to many, *Old Angry White People*, and they do vote in large numbers.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

well.....based on the primarys to date .......there are about 30% -40% more dems voting than pubs.....so even it will take a massive dem defection to cause obama to lose.....

i really see a malcom x / jfk moment in our future.......

chesswarsnow
02-22-2008, 10:56 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. But the primaries ain't a *General Election*.
2. *Old Angry White People* don't get all worked up over the primaries.
3. They get all worked up once, on *Election Day* and head for the polls, all pissed off.
4. They won't be voting in a *Black Man* not in this century, I doubt it.:lol:
5. Take a look at American Idol, there's a Black man, who's fun to listen too, and White women who's laughed at, and an *Angry Older White Dude* making all the money, and has all the real power in his show.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Mr. P
02-22-2008, 10:58 PM
I am actually surprised that some loon hasn't made an attempt already. But then so many thought Hilary was a shoe in.

If she does get the nod I think there will be fires around the country.

If he's assassinated there will be fires around the country.

It would be very dangerous in some major metro areas.

manu1959
02-22-2008, 11:01 PM
I am actually surprised that some loon hasn't made an attempt already. But then so many thought Hilary was a shoe in.

i was driving through oakland the other day......that will be a dangerous place if something bad happens........

the other thing that hit.....can you imagine the pressure that will be put on him by the black left to pay whitey back.....

he will definately be tested as a human being if he gets in the white house.....

JohnDoe
02-22-2008, 11:01 PM
i told my wife 4 years ago he was going to be a serious contender......

he is so jfk.....seriously though can you imagine the reaction of the black community if someone takes him out.....

i can even see a malcome x scenario where the radical blacks take him out just to set off a race riot....on a national scale.... I realize that this is all specualtion but...
No way!!!!! They got the first chance in History to have a Black President, there is no way one of his own would take him out just ot blame the other guy and cause an uproar!

I still don't see the race securely in obama's hands ...and Hillary out of it completely, not yet anyway....though it is getting close to saying he has it in the bag 100%.

Bet the republican political operatives can not WAIT till obama gets the nomination and then starts with all the rhetoric regarding his inexperience, and his elitism, and him being a muslim(when he is not one), and him going to radical islam schools (when he didn't) and then go in to him missing votes in congress and then go in to "what has he accomplished" and try to exploit that and then start in on his wife and everything she has ever done or said...

I know the routine quite well and am waiting for it to happen and the gloves to be taken off by the Right and the Media any day now

manu1959
02-22-2008, 11:05 PM
I realize that this is all specualtion but...
No way!!!!! They got the first chance in History to have a Black President, there is no way one of his own would take him out just ot blame the other guy and cause an uproar!

I still don't see the race securely in obama's hands ...and Hillary out of it completely, not yet anyway....though it is getting close to saying he has it in the bag 100%.

Bet the republican political operatives can not WAIT till obama gets the nomination and then starts with all the rhetoric regarding his inexperience, and his elitism, and him being a muslim(when he is not one), and him going to radical islam schools (when he didn't) and then go in to him missing votes in congress and then go in to "what has he accomplished" and try to exploit that and then start in on his wife and everything she has ever done or said...

I know the routine quite well and am waiting for it to happen and the gloves to be taken off by the Right and the Media any day now

if people go at obama the race card will get played it is why no one has taken a run at him.....and why no one will.....they will say you are only calling him out cuz he is b lack.....he is untouchable.....watch him speak ....he knows it....watch his wife speak.....she knows it too.....

i can see the radical black left taking him out for selling out ....

Dilloduck
02-22-2008, 11:14 PM
if people go at obama the race card will get played it is why no one has taken a run at him.....and why no one will.....they will say you are only calling him out cuz he is b lack.....he is untouchable.....watch him speak ....he knows it....watch his wife speak.....she knows it too.....

I think an RFK scenario is extremely likely. Watching him speak to the Austin crowd tonight was nothing but creepy ---MLK and RFK rolled into one.

JohnDoe
02-22-2008, 11:15 PM

i can see the radical black left taking him out for selling out ....But why would the radical black left think that Obama has sold them out???

They have no reason to believe such and i have heard no ramblings of such, whereas there have been rumors of Condi selling them out, Powell selling them out etc...but nothing that would ever come to the point of killing a person over it??? Unless i have missed something,?

Anyway, that kind of stuff is just too sinister for me to imagine! :eek:

jd

Mr. P
02-22-2008, 11:17 PM

That's a GOOD point! It amazes me that a great block of the black community look on black success as uncle Tom or Oreo or, as you say, sold out (to whitey).

manu1959
02-22-2008, 11:17 PM
I think an RFK scenario is extremely likely. Watching him speak to the Austin crowd tonight was nothing but creepy ---MLK and RFK rolled into one.

i remember watchin jfk and rfk and mlk die.......my dad was a political junkie it was all we watched....it is so familiar now it is creepy.....was watching obama hillary debates and kennedy nixon flashed in my head....

manu1959
02-22-2008, 11:18 PM
That's a GOOD point! It amazes me that a great block of the black community look on black success as uncle Tom or Oreo or, as you say, sold out (to whitey).

my mums' side was plantation south.......nothin worse than a sell out....

Dilloduck
02-22-2008, 11:19 PM

A brother who succeeds symbolically blows the whole victim routine that so many blacks have come to rely on.

emmett
02-22-2008, 11:19 PM
You guys are really getting all worked up over nothing.

Point #1 - He isn't gong to win. This is the Hildabeast we are talking about. She IS going to win.........somehow.

Point #2 - So what if some whacko does snuff the guy............who cares?

Point #3 - There will no race rioting or anything like that. It is nothing short of a paranoid mentality to think there will be.

manu1959
02-22-2008, 11:20 PM
But why would the radical black left think that Obama has sold them out???

They have no reason to believe such and i have heard no ramblings of such, whereas there have been rumors of Condi selling them out, Powell selling them out etc...but nothing that would ever come to the point of killing a person over it??? Unless i have missed something,?

Anyway, that kind of stuff is just too sinister for me to imagine! :eek:

jd

he hasn't yet but when he gets there and doesn't do what they think he should.....it will be malcom x all over again....

manu1959
02-22-2008, 11:21 PM
You guys are really getting all worked up over nothing.

Point #1 - He isn't gong to win. This is the Hildabeast we are talking about. She IS going to win.........somehow.

Point #2 - So what if some whacko does snuff the guy............who cares?

Point #3 - There will no race rioting or anything like that. It is nothing short of a paranoid mentality to think there will be.

were you in la when the verdict on the reginal denny case came in.....imagine that nation wide...

Dilloduck
02-22-2008, 11:22 PM
were you in la when the verdict on the reginal denny case came in.....imagine that nation wide...

He's WAY more valuable to the blacks as a martyr.

manu1959
02-22-2008, 11:24 PM
He's WAY more valuable to the blacks as a martyr.

so the trick for the radical black left will be to get a white guy to pull the trigger.....

Dilloduck
02-22-2008, 11:26 PM
so the trick for the radical black left will be to get a white guy to pull the trigger.....

Everything is ALREADY Bush's fault. What difference does it make ?? :laugh2:

LiberalNation
02-22-2008, 11:27 PM
Now where are those tinfoil hats stored.

manu1959
02-22-2008, 11:29 PM

so you believe there is no racism in america........i think you are the one that needs a party hat....

Dilloduck
02-22-2008, 11:29 PM

I'm practicing up on my conspiracy crap for the next pres ! :laugh2:

manu1959
02-22-2008, 11:32 PM
I'm practicing up on my conspiracy crap for the next pres ! :laugh2:

hey that is my line.............

LiberalNation
02-22-2008, 11:33 PM
so you believe there is no racism in america........i think you are the one that needs a party hat....

The black radicals are gona kill their black prez, if not someone else will.

You can believe racism exist without making crazy prediction like that.

Mr. P
02-22-2008, 11:34 PM
A brother who succeeds symbolically blows the whole victim routine that so many blacks have come to rely on.

This is true...unfortunately. I know it to be true to a great degree in Atlanta.

Yurt
02-22-2008, 11:34 PM

aren't you a bit early?

manu1959
02-22-2008, 11:35 PM
The black radicals are gona kill their black prez, if not someone else will.

You can believe racism exist without making crazy prediction like that.

are you saying what i am suggesting is impossible.....

Yurt
02-22-2008, 11:37 PM
Sorry bout that,

3. But I also think that *The Old Angry White People* vote will and should be able to get McCain elected.
4. Look at the stats, there's like 40 million blacks.
5. And 40 million Mexicans.
6. And 180 million, *Old Angry White People*.
7. Just do the numbers.

Regards,
SirJAmesofTexas

idiot, your total is 260 million, those are not ALL vote eligible.

your "old angry white people" is sad and shows your state of mind

LiberalNation
02-22-2008, 11:37 PM
Nope, I'm saying it's unlikely. He's gona have secret service guys all over him.

manu1959
02-22-2008, 11:39 PM
Nope, I'm saying it's unlikely. He's gona have secret service guys all over him.

unlikely or impossible......unlikely means it is possible......you are not old enough to remember reagan ford or jfk are you

Yurt
02-22-2008, 11:40 PM
i was driving through oakland the other day......that will be a dangerous place if something bad happens........

the other thing that hit.....can you imagine the pressure that will be put on him by the black left to pay whitey back.....

he will definately be tested as a human being if he gets in the white house.....

you live on the east side, right?

what about the watts riots? the RD riots? did these spill over?

i just can't see shaq rioting.....

manu1959
02-22-2008, 11:41 PM
you live on the east side, right?

what about the watts riots? the RD riots? did these spill over?

i just can't see shaq rioting.....

i work on the west side and live on the east side....driving through the middle can be tricky.....

Mr. P
02-22-2008, 11:41 PM

Pssssssssssssstttt...so did JFK.

LiberalNation
02-22-2008, 11:42 PM
unlikely or impossible......unlikely means it is possible......you are not old enough to remember reagan ford or jfk are you

I never said it was impossible. No I wasn't "around" for those assignation attempts. Only two were successful. You wont see huge riots if Obama’s shot but lives.

manu1959
02-22-2008, 11:49 PM
I never said it was impossible. No I wasn't "around" for those assignation attempts. Only two were successful. You wont see huge riots if Obama’s shot but lives.

only one was successful not two.....and you now agree it is possible that someone will try to take out obama.....

my question was if....and who would try and why....and what the result / impact to the nation would be.....

i think you underestimate the anger of the black community if something bad did happen.....urban crime is escalting due to the iffy economy wont take much to push it into something really crazy......in okland for example all the police can do is show up after people are dead.....they can't do anything to stop it....

JohnDoe
02-22-2008, 11:49 PM
he hasn't yet but when he gets there and doesn't do what they think he should.....it will be malcom x all over again....
I just do not see us in the same era as Malcom X...

and maybe because i happen to live in snowy white new england now and have not been that privvy to the civil unrest that is out there one on one, living in a 98% caucasian state like maine??? But i do read alot about other areas and i just don't see it...i think if someone knocks out obama, it will be a white racist....

but just the talk of this creeps me out!!!!!! hahahahahaha.....ok, it's yur thread, and i will let u have at it....i know when "i need to run time is" and now is one of them! :laugh2:

jd

manu1959
02-23-2008, 12:07 AM
I just do not see us in the same era as Malcom X...

and maybe because i happen to live in snowy white new england now and have not been that privvy to the civil unrest that is out there one on one, living in a 98% caucasian state like maine??? But i do read alot about other areas and i just don't see it...i think if someone knocks out obama, it will be a white racist....

but just the talk of this creeps me out!!!!!! hahahahahaha.....ok, it's yur thread, and i will let u have at it....i know when "i need to run time is" and now is one of them! :laugh2:

jd

as i recall malcom was not radical enough and they killed him.....mlk was too radical and they killed him....jfk would not dance and they killed him....

all we very well spoken and plyed the pied piper and the masses were either mesmerized or feared them....

this all seems so familiar at the moment ......

JohnDoe
02-23-2008, 12:25 AM
as i recall malcom was not radical enough and they killed him.....mlk was too radical and they killed him....jfk would not dance and they killed him....

all we very well spoken and plyed the pied piper and the masses were either mesmerized or feared them....

this all seems so familiar at the moment ......

Alright, i can see that Manu...the correlation and the possibilities looking at it from that angle...

jd

manu1959
02-23-2008, 12:28 AM
Alright, i can see that Manu...the correlation and the possibilities looking at it from that angle...

jd

i am just a cynical olde man......as my wife says ....

"it is a good day when you are wrong"

JohnDoe
02-23-2008, 12:35 AM
i am just a cynical olde man......as my wife says ....

"it is a good day when you are wrong"

I ain't no spring chicken either! i got SOME, crows feet from living that i might admit to....:)

hahahahahahahahahaha! Sounds like your wife has you PEGGED! :clap:

i have to spread some around or that would have earned a rep for it's humor score! (since it seems like we now have to confess why we give them out to people)

jd

manu1959
02-23-2008, 12:41 AM
I ain't no spring chicken either! i got SOME, crows feet from living that i might admit to....:)

hahahahahahahahahaha! Sounds like your wife has you PEGGED! :clap:

i have to spread some around or that would have earned a rep for it's humor score! (since it seems like we now have to confess why we give them out to people)

jd

my wife has had my number from day one.....it is why i married her.....plus she is hot.....and smart....and funny.....and my best friend....

as for crows feet .... people that have seen life are much better looking than those that have claimed to....

as for rep....i give when i want why i want......not being catholic don't have to confess or ask for forgiveness.....

Sitarro
02-23-2008, 02:19 AM

Or Charlie Manson, all it will take is one of those.

Sitarro
02-23-2008, 02:28 AM
What about the headlines from Thursday morning in Dallas, it's already on a lot of peoples minds.

http://www.star-telegram.com/667/story/486413.html

Police concerned about order to stop weapons
screening at Obama rally
BY JACK DOUGLAS JR.
STAR-TELEGRAM STAFF WRITER

STAR-TELEGRAM/RODGER MALLISON
Barack Obama speaks Wednesday at a Democratic rally in Dallas' Reunion Arena. Police were told to stop screening people for weapons before the rally began.

UPDATE: Editor's note: This story was updated at 4 p.m. Friday. » TAKE ME THERE

DALLAS -- Security details at Barack Obama's rally Wednesday stopped screening people for weapons at the front gates more than an hour before the Democratic presidential candidate took the stage at Reunion Arena.

The order to put down the metal detectors and stop checking purses and laptop bags came as a surprise to several Dallas police officers who said they believed it was a lapse in security.

02-23-2008, 03:13 AM

and its the very fact that Hillary isnt winning which why that surprises me. I would have thought she would take him out.

Of course, I was also surprised that no one has tried to take out President Bush with all the liberals who wrote books and made movies about killing him. My guess is he has a really good secret service detail that keeps it from happening. Glad to see my tax money is good for something.

Oh and too the secret service guy who just monitored this, keep up the good work.

02-23-2008, 03:20 AM

you understand that Obama as President completely destroyed what's left of the "civil rights" coalition dont you? Even just getting the nomination would completely destroy the hold that people such as Sharpton and Jackson have on the black community. Democrats will no longer be able to tell them that they have to rely on them to get anything.'

What's ironic is if he loses, it hurts them even more.

Either way we are stepping into a new day. And when we step into new days, there are always people who are scared and who aren't afraid to use guns to stop it.

Dilloduck
02-23-2008, 06:21 AM
i remember watchin jfk and rfk and mlk die.......my dad was a political junkie it was all we watched....it is so familiar now it is creepy.....was watching obama hillary debates and kennedy nixon flashed in my head....

I'm 56 so I'm old enough to remember it all. I guess JKF's assasination was a bit more "historical" but anyone who doesn't remember all the charismatic support Bobby Kennedy had before being killed while seeking the nomination really ought to read about it. This is from someone's blog that remembers it as I do.

Ethel K's Endorsement
By Susan from Irvine, CA - Feb 3rd, 2008 at 12:03 pm EST
I was a teen when RFK was shot. I remember so clearly the sense of heartache and dispair this event had for me and millions of people. Having occured a few months after the death of another hero, his death was devasting for many including myself. Not since RFKs campaign have I felt as hopeful and inspired as I now do because of Barack. He emobies the compassion, hope, and vision that moved so many of us to support RFK. Ethel has been quiet since his death, and it a remarkable testament to Barack that she has broken that silence to support him. RFK often quoted George B. Shaw about how some look at a situation and ask why, and he looks at a solution and asks why not? This is Barack's appeal in the language and vision of the 21st century. Yes We Can!

http://my.barackobama.com/page/community/blog/susangreen

Dilloduck
02-23-2008, 06:34 AM
I'm 56 so I'm old enough to remember it all. I guess JKF's assasination was a bit more "historical" but anyone who doesn't remember all the charismatic support Bobby Kennedy had before being killed while seeking the nomination really ought to read about it. This is from someone's blog that remembers it as I do.

http://my.barackobama.com/page/community/blog/susangreen

http://books.google.com/books?id=g18CnKTq8xwC&pg=PA86&lpg=PA86&dq=rfks+campaign&source=web&ots=vXrQ7cuJAT&sig=lSKm8m9npQdmgW9d3dsOIOYUn00#PPA94,M1

Another example

jackass
02-23-2008, 07:42 AM
Ok..this is kinda off the subject, but I heard that Obama doesnt recognize the flag of the United States. That he doesnt salute it. Is this true?

Dilloduck
02-23-2008, 08:48 AM
Ok..this is kinda off the subject, but I heard that Obama doesnt recognize the flag of the United States. That he doesnt salute it. Is this true?

no

http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/anthem.asp

Trigg
02-23-2008, 09:55 AM

I tend to agree with you that someone will try to take a shot at him. I doubt it will be a black radical, but stanger things have happened.

As for a race war, there would be rioting in the cities, I completely agree with that. I doubt it would spill out into the rural areas or suburbs though since I think the police would be able to contain it. I also don't think middle class blacks would join the rioting.

I'm to young for the civil rights era, but my parents talked about the blacks rioting and it was contained in the "black" areas of the cities.

remie
02-23-2008, 10:06 AM
I tend to agree with you that someone will try to take a shot at him. I doubt it will be a black radical, but stanger things have happened.

As for a race war, there would be rioting in the cities, I completely agree with that. I doubt it would spill out into the rural areas or suburbs though since I think the police would be able to contain it. I also don't think middle class blacks would join the rioting.

I'm to young for the civil rights era, but my parents talked about the blacks rioting and it was contained in the "black" areas of the cities.

Your parents would be correct. Usually when blacks riot they burn down their own houses and businesses. Makes me glad I live out in the country.