PDA

View Full Version : Will Russia And China ever see the light on iran?

actsnoblemartin
02-23-2008, 01:41 PM
and if not, what will it take for them to see the light ?

flaja
02-23-2008, 01:56 PM
Maybe when they see the fireball in the sky when Iran tests its first nuke? Or the Israeli Air Force en route?

Psychoblues
02-24-2008, 12:16 AM
In the context of which you speak, martin, they are wondering the same about the US.

actsnoblemartin
02-24-2008, 03:02 AM
with all due respect, Can you please stick to topic and answer my question

And then feel free to tell me what in the world your talking about because im sorry i have no clue:poke:

In the context of which you speak, martin, they are wondering the same about the US.

02-24-2008, 03:31 AM
why would they? They've been helping them.

Psychoblues
02-24-2008, 03:36 AM
With all due respect, martin, I was referring to the difference that you imply in your original post and title of this thread concerning your question of whether or not Russia and China will ever see the light (as you perceive it to be) in the illumination of the Iranian problem.

I suspect the Chinese and Russians do not feel threatened at all by Iran and their business efforts there are not thwarted by imagined military confrontations.

with all due respect, Can you please stick to topic and answer my question

And then feel free to tell me what in the world your talking about because im sorry i have no clue:poke:

The Russians, the Chinese and the Iranians none have aspirations towards military confrontation with the USA. Are you proposing we begin one with them?

actsnoblemartin
02-24-2008, 04:10 AM
I disagree, I believe china wants to be the economic big guy on the block, im not so sure russia doesnt want a cold war with us, and iran's government thinks were the great satan since 1979

With all due respect, martin, I was referring to the difference that you imply in your original post and title of this thread concerning your question of whether or not Russia and China will ever see the light (as you perceive it to be) in the illumination of the Iranian problem.

I suspect the Chinese and Russians do not feel threatened at all by Iran and their business efforts there are not thwarted by imagined military confrontations.

The Russians, the Chinese and the Iranians none have aspirations towards military confrontation with the USA. Are you proposing we begin one with them?

Psychoblues
02-24-2008, 04:34 AM
So,,,,,,,,,,,you think capitalism is great so long as it is American capitalism? And you are willing to spill otherwise innocent American blood to protect the American capitalists in the name of government that embraces war profiteering as if were were free?

The cold war is over, martin. Do you ever read the newspapers? Have you ever been to Iran? I'll tell you the same thing I told the rest of this (other)board prior to the invasion of Iraq. Go there. Eat and drink with the Iranian people. Your attitude will change very quickly given that you are intelligent enough to discern an innocent and compassionate society.

War is just a level or two below total ignorance.

I disagree, I believe china wants to be the economic big guy on the block, im not so sure russia doesnt want a cold war with us, and iran's government thinks were the great satan since 1979

actsnoblemartin
02-24-2008, 05:57 AM
So,,,,,,,,,,,you think capitalism is great so long as it is American capitalism?

ME: china is becoming to strong, and will one day destory our economy if we dont do something

And you are willing to spill otherwise innocent American blood to protect the American capitalists in the name of government that embraces war profiteering as if were were free?

ME: are you saying were at war only to make haliburton money, im confused so im asking for clarification

The cold war is over, martin.

ME: russia threatened an arms race

Do you ever read the newspapers?

ME: rarely i dont trust them

Have you ever been to Iran?

ME: no

I'll tell you the same thing I told the rest of this (other)board prior to the invasion of Iraq. Go there. Eat and drink with the Iranian people. Your attitude will change very quickly given that you are intelligent enough to discern an innocent and compassionate society.

ME: the iranian people are not the problem, the iranian government is

War is just a level or two below total ignorance.

ME: that is a very black and white statement, sometimes war is neccesary.

ALfromSaudiArabia
02-24-2008, 07:36 AM
MartinGood day
I hope you dont mind me jumping head first in your discussion on my first show here in this forum. Hello to Psychoblues too.
Please allow me to line up with Psychoblues in the matter of having a balanced view on these kinds of political dilemma.
And, yes. China's long become an economic (big foot). In 2000 I was shopping at a central station mall in Edenburgh, Scotland for a quilt ( National Scottish wear). I failed to find one made in Scotland. All I have found were made in ... you guessed it.
The USA is a great world leader in many ways than one. But there are two mean viruses hacking the American freedom of thought.
What are they?
ISRAEL and WOMEN
Here's where the buck stops. You are free to curse the president and spit on the walls of the white house, but never ever ever criticize Israel and get a way with it.:lol:

For Israel, the U.S. is prepared to pay what ever price in blood and tears overseas. Believe me Martin; If Iran was a friend of the Israelies, the U.S wouldn't mind it selling Nuclear missiles in their cigarette stands.

Pakistan is far more radical and troublesome than Iran.. Have you seen their balistic missiles going south every now and then? Do you know, Martin, how they ignite their Nuclear Missiles during testing?
That's right... a matchbox.
God bless all.

Al from Saudi Arabia

actsnoblemartin
02-24-2008, 07:51 AM
Welcome to the board Al.

I will be right back, and then will read this thorougly and respond.

:)

:salute:

MartinGood day
I hope you dont mind me jumping head first in your discussion on my first show here in this forum. Hello to Psychoblues too.
Please allow me to line up with Psychoblues in the matter of having a balanced view on these kinds of political dilemma.
And, yes. China's long become an economic (big foot). In 2000 I was shopping at a central station mall in Edenburgh, Scotland for a quilt ( National Scottish wear). I failed to find one made in Scotland. All I have found were made in ... you guessed it.
The USA is a great world leader in many ways than one. But there are two mean viruses hacking the American freedom of thought.
What are they?
ISRAEL and WOMEN
Here's where the buck stops. You are free to curse the president and spit on the walls of the white house, but never ever ever criticize Israel and get a way with it.:lol:

For Israel, the U.S. is prepared to pay what ever price in blood and tears overseas. Believe me Martin; If Iran was a friend of the Israelies, the U.S wouldn't mind it selling Nuclear missiles in their cigarette stands.

Pakistan is far more radical and troublesome than Iran.. Have you seen their balistic missiles going south every now and then? Do you know, Martin, how they ignite their Nuclear Missiles during testing?
God bless all.

Al from Saudi Arabia

flaja
02-24-2008, 07:54 AM

On what planet have you been living for the past 60 years? It certainly hasn’t been earth.

Classact
02-24-2008, 08:03 AM
I think those with oil like Russia and ME countries want to be able to protect it because soon demand will cause armies to enter lands for energy.

The best hope is to make oil an energy alternative to superior sources of energy.

Within the next twenty years the demand for oil in China, India and other developing nations will starve energy dependant nations causing war for oil demands. Americans will not see it as a world demand for oil as the reason they have no fuel at the gas station... they will fire the current administration and hire one that will go to war to get oil... Perfect storm, elect Democrats and allow a nuke in Iran... Russia has ample oil... China is the next door neighbor with an ample army and navy... Western Europe and America will be brought to their knees by energy demands with no source to move on because of liberal mindset towards nukes in the ME.

There will either be a world wide depression or a world where China and Russia cooperates to grow their power over the depressed America and Western Europe as they allow the ME to be controlled by Iran who will be the new OPEC allowed to set world oil prices as the power players China and Russia flourish.

actsnoblemartin
02-24-2008, 08:08 AM
Hello Al.

How long have you been living in saudi arabia?

MartinGood day
I hope you dont mind me jumping head first in your discussion on my first show here in this forum.

ME: of course not. Speak youre mind brother :clap:

Hello to Psychoblues too.

ME: alright :)

And, yes. China's long become an economic (big foot). In 2000 I was shopping at a central station mall in Edenburgh, Scotland for a quilt ( National Scottish wear)

ME: my best friend's husband is scottish.

I failed to find one made in Scotland. All I have found were made in ... you guessed it.
What are they?
ISRAEL and WOMEN

ME: I definently agree on the women part: we allow them to dress like whores my friend.

ME: I think legitimate criticism of israel is fine, but un-fair criticism is another

For Israel, the U.S. is prepared to pay what ever price in blood and tears overseas.

ME: youll have to explain more on that one

Believe me Martin; If Iran was a friend of the Israelies, the U.S wouldn't mind it selling Nuclear missiles in their cigarette stands.

ME: The u.s. has a long and chilly relationship with iran, even going back to the 1950's

Pakistan is far more radical and troublesome than Iran.. Have you seen their balistic missiles going south every now and then?

ME: I have heard of pakistan being more of a threat, and i am starting to wonder.

Do you know, Martin, how they ignite their Nuclear Missiles during testing?
God bless all.

ME: you make some good points, but tell me... what do you have against the israelies. For full disclosure: i am half israel, half american, 100% jewish, but I am still willing to be your friend :)

Al from Saudi Arabia

actsnoblemartin
02-24-2008, 08:11 AM
The chiniese could in the future go to war with us over taiwan, or go to economic was which would be more devasting for us.

Iran if it gets a nuke, can not only wipe out israel, but any other middle eastern state it doesnt like, and therefore makes it a bigger threat then saddam ever was.

Saddam could kill thousands, but if iran gets the bomb they could nuke the entire middle east, and if they ever got the technology, could eventually hit one of our cities.

Dont ask me for military strategy, i have no idea :laugh2:

PB: The Russians, the Chinese and the Iranians none have aspirations towards military confrontation with the USA.
Are you proposing we begin one with them?[/QUOTE]

Psychoblues
02-27-2008, 02:01 AM
You can forget about all that, Al. BTW, WELCOME TO THE BOARD!!!!!!!!!! Come on over to the Lounge and tell 'em to put your tab on me!!!!!!!!!!

MartinGood day
What are they?
ISRAEL and WOMEN

God bless all.

Al from Saudi Arabia

Most of these jerks are hardcore ignoramouses that know nothing about war and even less about the middle east. Have a good time here, Al. This is a good place for educating oneself about the uneducation of many Americans. Somehow I don't think the No Child Left Behind Act will change any of that, don't you know?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

actsnoblemartin
02-29-2008, 04:54 AM
The muslim world, muslim culture is not suitable for peace, because the zealots kill anyone who dares say, hey wait a minute guys is that allah would really want?

You can forget about all that, Al. BTW, WELCOME TO THE BOARD!!!!!!!!!! Come on over to the Lounge and tell 'em to put your tab on me!!!!!!!!!!

Most of these jerks are hardcore ignoramouses that know nothing about war and even less about the middle east. Have a good time here, Al. This is a good place for educating oneself about the uneducation of many Americans. Somehow I don't think the No Child Left Behind Act will change any of that, don't you know?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?