PDA

View Full Version : An Awesome Free Site All Cell Phone Owners Should Use

nevadamedic
02-23-2008, 02:14 PM
Has anyone used this site? A friend of mine from work told me about it. You can take any song that you have on CD or MP3 format on your computer and upload it to the site. You can select up to thirty seconds of the song, any thirty seconds and then send it to your cell phone to use as a ringtone. You can also edit and send photos, games and videos through this service. The best thing is it is 100% free! All's you have to do is create a free account which takes about a minute.

I've already sent several to my phone. I just can't figure how to make an MP3as my ringtone. Maybe my phone can only have fifteen or twenty second clips not thirty, does anyone know how to set an MP3 as a ringtone on the Motorola Razon V3xx? I am tempted to get the new Sony Walkman Slider Phone. It looks awesome. A couple of my friends have it and it is awesome.

Here's the site!
www.mixer.com

Nukeman
02-23-2008, 02:20 PM
Has anyone used this site? A friend of mine from work told me about it. You can take any song that you have on CD or MP3 format on your computer and upload it to the site. You can select up to thirty seconds of the song, any thirty seconds and then send it to your cell phone to use as a ringtone. You can also edit and send photos, games and videos through this service. The best thing is it is 100% free! All's you have to do is create a free account which takes about a minute.

I've already sent several to my phone. I just can't figure how to make an MP3as my ringtone. Maybe my phone can only have fifteen or twenty second clips not thirty, does anyone know how to set an MP3 as a ringtone on the Motorola Razon V3xx? I am tempted to get the new Sony Walkman Slider Phone. It looks awesome. A couple of my friends have it and it is awesome.

Here's the site!
www.mixer.comActually its www.myxer.com that has all that free stuff. Try to keep up!!!

nevadamedic
02-23-2008, 02:21 PM
Actually its www.myxer.com that has all that free stuff. Try to keep up!!!

www.mixer.com takes me right to it.

MtnBiker
02-23-2008, 02:23 PM
where does this take you?

link (http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?p=206328#post206328)

nevadamedic
02-23-2008, 02:25 PM
Actually they are two different sites. The one I posted you can take any song you have and make it a ringtone. The site you put up you have to select one of their premade songs.

Yurt
02-23-2008, 04:45 PM

:lol:

I know, I know

Trinity
02-23-2008, 06:55 PM
Actually they are two different sites. The one I posted you can take any song you have and make it a ringtone. The site you put up you have to select one of their premade songs.

Well I tried both of them and have to say this one www.myxer.com I could not get any songs from it kept telling me unabale to send message so i have to assume it is not compatible with cricket at this time.

the other site www.mixer.com sweet..... all i can say is I had no decent ring tones they were all crap that is pre installed in the phone and now I have a ton of ring tones. Thanks NM

PostmodernProphet
02-23-2008, 08:39 PM
uh, guys....those sites aren't free....charges are going on your phone bill......

Nukeman
02-23-2008, 10:23 PM
uh, guys....those sites aren't free....charges are going on your phone bill......
Only if you have to pay for "download" time from the internet!!! But the product itself is free!!!

shattered
02-23-2008, 10:26 PM

Guess he missed all this...

FEES AND PAYMENT

Subscriptions and other purchases may be paid by you by credit card. In order to use the Service, your mobile device(s) must have Internet capabilities to allow you to access and use the Content. You will pay all fees and charges incurred through your account, including, but not limited to, subscription charges and charges for any products or services offered for sale through the Services by 3Guppies or by any vendor or service provider. You will also pay any applicable taxes relating to use of the Services through your account. At its sole discretion, 3Guppies reserves the right at any time to offer subscriptions to the Services at a discount or to provide premiums and promotions as a subscription incentive. All fees and charges will be charged to the credit card provided as part of the purchase process and you agree to pay such charges.

For your convenience and to ensure that your access to the Services remains uninterrupted, 3Guppies will automatically renew your subscription(s) at the expiration of the then-current term. If you elected to pay for the Services by providing 3Guppies with your credit card, 3Guppies will charge your card on file for the cost of another term at the then-current rate using the information you previously provided to us by phone or on our website. Please be aware that you may not be notified in advance of your impending renewal. 3Guppies reserves the right to increase the price of your subscription(s) to the Services upon renewal without notice to you. For subscriptions billed to your credit, you may contact 3Guppies at any time during your subscription or within 30 days of the date of billing to cancel your subscription. You may request a refund on an initial subscription charge or on a subscription renewal charge within 30 days of the date of billing if you have not downloaded any Premium & Unlimited Content under the subscription. In the event you incur an overdraft charge, late fee, or finance charge, 3Guppies may assist you in attempting to reverse the charge but is not responsible for the charge. If you have any questions or concerns regarding a charge or questions regarding the security of using your credit card with 3Guppies's Service, please contact 3Guppies.

Can't imagine why they'd have an entire disclaimer about fees if there aren't any.. Sucker... :D

Yurt
02-23-2008, 11:05 PM

yeah, whatever, the link above, like, yeah, come on

PostmodernProphet
02-24-2008, 06:13 AM
Only if you have to pay for "download" time from the internet!!! But the product itself is free!!!

sending it to your telephone is the download time...it's billed like a 900 phone call.....