PDA

View Full Version : Artist commits suicide after abortion

02-23-2008, 06:04 PM
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jhtml?xml=/news/2008/02/22/nartist122.xml

I read this and at first i felt really bad for her and what she went through and what her family must be going through.

And then i felt pissed. and I still am pissed. She killed herself because she aborted her twin babies. She believed the lie that they werent real children. her boyfriend abandons her.

How can anyone honestly say abortion is good? There is nothing good about taking human life.

Yurt
02-23-2008, 06:14 PM

I read this and at first i felt really bad for her and what she went through and what her family must be going through.

And then i felt pissed. and I still am pissed. She killed herself because she aborted her twin babies. She believed the lie that they werent real children. her boyfriend abandons her.

How can anyone honestly say abortion is good? There is nothing good about taking human life.

at all?

Said1
02-23-2008, 06:46 PM

I think she was probably a train wreck waiting to happen. Her mental state was probably questionable prior to becoming pregnant. Not that abortion is good or anything, I'm just saying......read between the lines.

02-23-2008, 07:25 PM
I think she was probably a train wreck waiting to happen. Her mental state was probably questionable prior to becoming pregnant. Not that abortion is good or anything, I'm just saying......read between the lines.

i have not doubt about that. doesnt make it any less regrettable.

besides, she was an artist. all artists are messed up.

5stringJeff
02-23-2008, 07:31 PM
Heartbreaking. :(

Yurt
02-23-2008, 07:35 PM

so there is nothing good about taking human life?

02-23-2008, 07:50 PM
so there is nothing good about taking human life?

nope.

Said1
02-23-2008, 08:01 PM

No they're not.

Yurt
02-23-2008, 08:08 PM
nope.

death penalty? war?

are you are talking about "good" alone? what about when God kills?

PostmodernProphet
02-23-2008, 08:31 PM
there is nothing "good" about taking human life.....sometimes it may be "necessary", but it is never "good".....

Yurt
02-23-2008, 09:51 PM
there is nothing "good" about taking human life.....sometimes it may be "necessary", but it is never "good".....

so god is not good

02-23-2008, 10:54 PM
so god is not good

of course He is good. He gave His Son to ensure everyone will live!

Simply because there may be times when taking a life is necessary doesnt mean its ever a good thing.

Yurt
02-23-2008, 10:59 PM

Simply because there may be times when taking a life is necessary doesnt mean its ever a good thing.

so god is not always good?

actsnoblemartin
02-23-2008, 11:50 PM
I am sure there will be people that disagree, and i respect that however, I feel that taking life for the sole purpose of revenge is not a good thing.

The exception is, on the battlefield, where killing is neccesary at times, under the proper conditions.

actsnoblemartin
02-23-2008, 11:53 PM
How can taking the life of someone trying to kill you or your family be a bad thing.

Being neccessary, is it really about good or bad, or what has to be done?

actsnoblemartin
02-23-2008, 11:57 PM
god is always good

so god is not always good?

PostmodernProphet
02-24-2008, 06:09 AM
so god is not good

god is not "good", god is not "bad", god is not "taking human life", god is GOD.......human opinions on the "goodness" of god are irrelevant......

actsnoblemartin
02-24-2008, 06:11 AM
With all due respect I disagree: god is good because he gave us free will, he is not a puppet master who controls our lives and makes decisions for us.

He gave us all life, Yes the woman gave birth, but without god allowing the pregnancy to happen, and the system of reproduction to be so easy a cave man could do it, i dont believe it we'd be here

god is not "good", god is not "bad", god is not "taking human life", god is GOD.......human opinions on the "goodness" of god are irrelevant......

PostmodernProphet
02-24-2008, 06:31 AM
my point, acts, is that while what god did for us may well be good, it isn't up to us to judge God as "good" or "bad".....if he does something to us that feels "bad" for us, it may well be "good" for millions of others.....we have no reference point from which to judge God.....

actsnoblemartin
02-24-2008, 06:32 AM
:clap:

I couldnt have said it any better myself

Excellent point

my point, acts, is that while what god did for us may well be good, it isn't up to us to judge God as "good" or "bad".....if he does something to us that feels "bad" for us, it may well be "good" for millions of others.....we have no reference point from which to judge God.....