PDA

View Full Version : I do believe we should be able to roast each other a bit

actsnoblemartin
02-24-2008, 03:12 AM
sometimes i just feel some posters dont use their common sense, and either cant take a joke, or pretend to be making a joke, and instead just attack

am i the only one who feels this way?

:coffee:

diuretic
02-24-2008, 07:51 AM
It's easy for any of us to insult each other, the anonymity of the medium and all that stuff. But ultimately it's pointless. Hey I'm not innocent, I've done the stupid keyboard fighting thing but for the most part I prefer to stay away from it and just focus on the discussions. I mean, it's supposed to be a sort of entertainment isn't it?

http://imgs.xkcd.com/comics/duty_calls.png

Lee~*
02-25-2008, 10:31 PM
sometimes i just feel some posters dont use their common sense, and either cant take a joke, or pretend to be making a joke, and instead just attack

Hey Martin, its not that some folks don't use common sense ... its just that they don't have any! common sense is an endangered species in America these days ... and of all the astonishing things, I think it has been beaten to death by none other than a bunch of bunny/tree hugging liberals! And talk about can't take a joke ... hang on, there should be one along any moment now! :poke: :poke: :slap: :slap: <ROFALOL> XOXO Lee~*

Lee~*
02-25-2008, 10:35 PM
I'm having a blast playing in this place!

Lets declare open season ... no bag limit, no caliber restrictions! Yehaw!

ooops, did I say that out loud?? Lee~*

nevadamedic
02-25-2008, 10:36 PM

Then how come your the first one to cry foul????????

actsnoblemartin
02-25-2008, 11:30 PM
excellent post, lee, I know youre a newbie, but i started enjoying your posts long ago

:cool:

Hey Martin, its not that some folks don't use common sense ... its just that they don't have any! common sense is an endangered species in America these days ... and of all the astonishing things, I think it has been beaten to death by none other than a bunch of bunny/tree hugging liberals! And talk about can't take a joke ... hang on, there should be one along any moment now! :poke: :poke: :slap: :slap: <ROFALOL> XOXO Lee~*

actsnoblemartin
02-25-2008, 11:31 PM
what are you talking about?

when cant i take a joke,

i objected when obsessive cock in the ass (oca) made fun of my disability

and the past is the past, cant change it

sorry if you feel, i didnt take a joke from ya, but ill try better next time

Then how come your the first one to cry foul????????

actsnoblemartin
02-25-2008, 11:32 PM
I need to loosen up my panties a bit :laugh2:

I'm having a blast playing in this place!

Lets declare open season ... no bag limit, no caliber restrictions! Yehaw!

ooops, did I say that out loud?? Lee~*

nevadamedic
02-26-2008, 12:48 AM
what are you talking about?

when cant i take a joke,

i objected when obsessive cock in the ass (oca) made fun of my disability

and the past is the past, cant change it

sorry if you feel, i didnt take a joke from ya, but ill try better next time

It wasn't just OCA. You would go apeshit over stupid things. Then you would post like thirty threads about the same thing or saying the same thing.

actsnoblemartin
02-26-2008, 12:49 AM
I dont remember doing that, but im sorry anyway. And... will trying to quit being such an over sensitive bitch :laugh2: about it

It wasn't just OCA. You would go apeshit over stupid things. Then you would post like thirty threads about the same thing or saying the same thing.

nevadamedic
02-26-2008, 12:53 AM
I dont remember doing that, but im sorry anyway. And... will trying to quit being such an over sensitive bitch :laugh2: about it

I've heard that from you before as well.

Yurt
02-26-2008, 01:34 AM
I've heard that from you before as well.

dude, bugger off. you have so many faults on this board that you should be the last to throw any stone.

nevadamedic
02-26-2008, 02:33 AM
dude, bugger off. you have so many faults on this board that you should be the last to throw any stone.

:fu:

diuretic
02-26-2008, 04:07 AM
"The internet - for fifteen years it's been teaching Americans how to swear better" :salute:

"bugger off" I love it! :laugh2: