PDA

View Full Version : Is Obama race neutral... black identity divisive

Classact
02-24-2008, 08:31 AM
Do you think blacks are on the same page as Obama? There was a very big event in the black community yesterday... it took up three hours of CSPAN time.. State of the Black Union...

Obama turned down an invite. http://edition.cnn.com/2008/POLITICS/02/23/obama.sobu/

Will he be punished by those that organized the event? Who will have the influence in the black hood? Congressional Black caucus or other black leaders or Obama?

Dilloduck
02-24-2008, 08:39 AM
Do you think blacks are on the same page as Obama? There was a very big event in the black community yesterday... it took up three hours of CSPAN time.. State of the Black Union...

Obama turned down an invite. http://edition.cnn.com/2008/POLITICS/02/23/obama.sobu/

Will he be punished by those that organized the event? Who will have the influence in the black hood? Congressional Black caucus or other black leaders or Obama?

I think race will trump his absence at the racist Black State of the Union.

Classact
02-24-2008, 08:47 AM
I think race will trump his absence at the racist Black State of the Union.I watched a few minutes of the SOBU yesterday and found it to be "we are a separate American citizen requiring and demanding special rights"...

It will probably be shown again today on CSPAN if anyone wants to get a taste of what "special needs" the black America sees...

If he didn't go then did it happen? He is the key to the special needs and primary reason for the black vote, or not?

Dilloduck
02-24-2008, 08:56 AM
I watched a few minutes of the SOBU yesterday and found it to be "we are a separate American citizen requiring and demanding special rights"...

It will probably be shown again today on CSPAN if anyone wants to get a taste of what "special needs" the black America sees...

If he didn't go then did it happen? He is the key to the special needs and primary reason for the black vote, or not?

He's black. That's all he has to 'do' to receive a vast majority of the black vote.

actsnoblemartin
02-24-2008, 09:15 AM
isnt it kind of racist, to appeal to a voter strictly based on race?

and isnt it equally stupid for any black voter to say, im voting for obama because he's black?

If they agree with him fine, but how much of this is just, we want black , we want black :laugh2:

actsnoblemartin
02-24-2008, 09:17 AM
you would think at times, that the candidates were running for president of univision instead of president of u.s.a.

Honestly, do blacks and mexicans really feel the need for guilt ridden white folks to pander to them, take them for granted, and lead them around like good little sheeeeep.

Classact
02-24-2008, 10:29 AM
you would think at times, that the candidates were running for president of univision instead of president of u.s.a.

Honestly, do blacks and mexicans really feel the need for guilt ridden white folks to pander to them, take them for granted, and lead them around like good little sheeeeep.Seems like dividing America into races but blacks don't seem to notice it? If someone organized a State of the White Union and Senator Clinton went to it she would be racists but if she goes to a State of the Black Union she is sensitive to black issues? Maybe a State of the White, Black, Hispanic, Korean, Vietnamese, Muslim, Redneck... and then divide them into low income, medium income and high income and address problems associated with not being just Americans.

Dilloduck
02-24-2008, 11:02 AM
Seems like dividing America into races but blacks don't seem to notice it? If someone organized a State of the White Union and Senator Clinton went to it she would be racists but if she goes to a State of the Black Union she is sensitive to black issues? Maybe a State of the White, Black, Hispanic, Korean, Vietnamese, Muslim, Redneck... and then divide them into low income, medium income and high income and address problems associated with not being just Americans.

Some people feel no civic duty---they think they are Americans because they live here.

Hugh Lincoln
02-24-2008, 12:04 PM
At the American Renaissance conference this weekend, Jared Taylor said the one to keep an eye on is Michelle Obama. She's a real Black Power Mama.

actsnoblemartin
02-24-2008, 12:54 PM
what your fascination with a nazi sympathizer as youre avatar?

you think its cool to mass murder people? :slap:

At the American Renaissance conference this weekend, Jared Taylor said the one to keep an eye on is Michelle Obama. She's a real Black Power Mama.

Sitarro
02-24-2008, 12:59 PM

Honestly, do blacks and mexicans really feel the need for guilt ridden white folks to pander to them, take them for granted, and lead them around like good little sheeeeep.

Yes. Next question?

Sitarro
02-24-2008, 01:14 PM
Seems like dividing America into races but blacks don't seem to notice it? If someone organized a State of the White Union and Senator Clinton went to it she would be racists but if she goes to a State of the Black Union she is sensitive to black issues? Maybe a State of the White, Black, Hispanic, Korean, Vietnamese, Muslim, Redneck... and then divide them into low income, medium income and high income and address problems associated with not being just Americans.

They are calling themselves African-American this week and they classify me as just plain old white-American. Obama, who is half black and born raised his whole life by a White-American mother and her parents in America, refers to himself as an African-American. For some reason the race of a father from Africa, that wasn't there past his 2nd birthday, trumps just American.

actsnoblemartin
02-24-2008, 01:19 PM
Yeah, go africa and visit african-american :laugh2:, and see how the africans perceive you

They will see, oh an american who happens to be black who thinks he is african, what a figger :laugh2:

Sitarro
02-24-2008, 01:26 PM
Yeah, go africa and visit african-american :laugh2:, and see how the africans perceive you

They will see, oh an american who happens to be black who thinks he is african, what a figger :laugh2:

I work with real Africans and in general, they are extremely hard workers and detest the fact that black Americans are the way they are. They are interesting people. I also work with a black Jamaican, he too would rather be in the company of white than blacks.

actsnoblemartin
02-24-2008, 01:29 PM
I dont understand the obsession of american blacks, to be africans instead of americans first

I could walk around calling myself an israeli american, or a jewish american, but i love this country and I will always be an american first

I work with real Africans and in general, they are extremely hard workers and detest the fact that black Americans are the way they are. They are interesting people. I also work with a black Jamaican, he too would rather be in the company of white than blacks.

Hugh Lincoln
02-24-2008, 02:25 PM
what your fascination with a nazi sympathizer as youre avatar?

you think its cool to mass murder people? :slap:

That's Steve McQueen in my avatar. He was pretty abusive toward women, but no mass murderer.

http://blogsimages.skynet.be/images_v2/002/589/222/20070403/dyn010_original_340_425_pjpeg_2589222_5fbcbbf2468b b583c81f1afe27db6b1d.jpg

Classact
02-24-2008, 02:37 PM

They will see, oh an american who happens to be black who thinks he is african, what a figger :laugh2:Yes, the President went to Monrovia this week and was given an excellent welcome from African Americans... President Monroe sent American slaves back there and gave them land and Prez Bush gave their colony of repatriated slaves a very big chunk of the State Department chump change to advance them in their quest.

Hugh Lincoln
02-25-2008, 09:07 PM
President Monroe sent American slaves back there and gave them land and Prez Bush gave their colony of repatriated slaves a very big chunk of the State Department chump change to advance them in their quest.

In other words, kind of like the money we spend in the U.S. to advance blacks in their "quest." Quest for what? More crack?