PDA

View Full Version : Good morning/afternoon/evening

actsnoblemartin
02-24-2008, 09:13 AM
Tell us how your day is going today, hopefully its going great but if not, we'll give you a fresh cup of :coffee:

Classact
02-24-2008, 10:54 AM
Tell us how your day is going today, hopefully its going great but if not, we'll give you a fresh cup of :coffee:I've been spending too much time in bed with a cold and as a result got a stiff back but am feeling better. I almost never go to a doctor or take any type of medicine but yesterday my back was hurting so bad I went to the store and bought a box of Aleve... damn, forgot to take my glasses with me to read the label... I didn't take it because it said it could kill me or cause things worse than a back ache... Actually on the box: Stop use and ask a doctor if: You feel faint, vomit blood, or have bloody or black stools. Pain gets worse or lasts for more than ten days, fever gets worse or lasts more than three days. You have difficulty swallowing. If it feels like the pill is stuck in your throat. You develop heartburn. Stomach pain gets worse or lasts. Redness or swelling is present in the painful area. and new symptoms appear And then it says if you are under 12 or over 60 you should not take it... I guess 13-59 have time to recover form the cure?

Wife went to her graduate class at 6:00AM and I stayed up to midnight last night watching The Punisher, good movie! All in all a great day! Sweaty bed clothes washed and out on the solar clothes dryer under deep blue skies.

TheStripey1
02-26-2008, 09:57 PM
Tell us how your day is going today, hopefully its going great but if not, we'll give you a fresh cup of :coffee:

It has gone great, thanks... hope yours did too...

:dance:

it's evening now and time for me to be off, just wanted to pop in and say hi... just like the server asked me to do...

:dance:HI!:dance:

Abbey Marie
02-26-2008, 11:22 PM
Hey Snipey1: I have never said this before about anyone, but if I was Jim, I wouldn't even let you on here. We sure as hell don't need you dropping by here while making nasty comments about us on other boards. I am sure you know what I mean.

AFbombloader
02-27-2008, 02:17 AM
Seeing how my day is finishing while the majority of you are in bed, I'll trade the coffee for a cold frosty one:beer:.
Had a good day. Busy but not overly so. My crew worked hard and we got alot done. Jets flew good. Happy jets make my life easier. Going to go get a free dinner this evening so I guess today has been good.

AF:salute:

Psychoblues
03-02-2008, 11:47 PM
Hey, Abbey, We all know what a nasty evil shit you are and jim allows you to continue operating here. If you have a prob with theStripey1 you can always use your overwhelming ban function, can't you?

Hey Snipey1: I have never said this before about anyone, but if I was Jim, I wouldn't even let you on here. We sure as hell don't need you dropping by here while making nasty comments about us on other boards. I am sure you know what I mean.

Thanks for your neg rep on my comment to Staphy. I should've, but didn't, say the same to you.

diuretic
03-03-2008, 12:23 AM

The thread title got me - Good morning/afternoon/evening.

We use "G'day" even if it's 3 am mainly because in the daytime we can't be buggered looking at a watch to work out if it's morning or afternoon. So we just say "G'day" :D

gabosaurus
03-03-2008, 01:09 AM
Hey, Abbey, We all know what a nasty evil shit you are and jim allows you to continue operating here. If you have a prob with theStripey1 you can always use your overwhelming ban function, can't you?

If anyone should know about the "ban" function, it's you. :laugh2:

Classact
03-03-2008, 07:11 AM
Seeing how my day is finishing while the majority of you are in bed, I'll trade the coffee for a cold frosty one:beer:.
Had a good day. Busy but not overly so. My crew worked hard and we got alot done. Jets flew good. Happy jets make my life easier. Going to go get a free dinner this evening so I guess today has been good.

AF:salute:Hope you had Pul go gi and an OB and went light on the kimche! Damn what I give for some nasty OB and pul go gi, rice and kimche... then off to have a couple shots of soju to cut the edge...