PDA

View Full Version : Protestors Unable to Shut Down Pro-White Conference in Virginia

Hugh Lincoln
02-24-2008, 12:16 PM
Too bad. Free speech wins.

http://www.wjla.com/news/stories/0208/498483_video.html?ref=newsstory

I was there!

actsnoblemartin
02-24-2008, 12:17 PM
Im glad to know were not the soviet union

:clap:

I was there!

-Cp
02-24-2008, 12:31 PM
<object id='VideoPlayback' type='application/x-shockwave-flash' height='280' width='320'><param value='http://cfc.wjla.com/mediaplayer.swf' name='movie' /><param value='always' name='allowScriptAcess' /><param value='transparent' name='wmode' /><param value='best' name='quality' /><param value='#000000' name='bgcolor' /><param value='noScale' name='scale' /><param value='TL' name='salign' /><param value='file=http://www.wjla.com/news/stories/0208/498483.xml' name='FlashVars' /></object>

actsnoblemartin
02-24-2008, 12:40 PM
The people trying to stop the attendees from peacefully assembling are the real nazi's

I can hear their slogan now

Free speech, its true!
Free speech, not for you

Ridiculous, you wanna call it hate fine.

Get off your hateful high horse... they have every right to be there, and talk about any political agenda they want

Facist protestors.

Im a jew, i probably agree with nothing the people inside are saying, but ill be damned, if im gonna let my country become like cuba

<object id='VideoPlayback' type='application/x-shockwave-flash' height='280' width='320'><param value='http://cfc.wjla.com/mediaplayer.swf' name='movie' /><param value='always' name='allowScriptAcess' /><param value='transparent' name='wmode' /><param value='best' name='quality' /><param value='#000000' name='bgcolor' /><param value='noScale' name='scale' /><param value='TL' name='salign' /><param value='file=http://www.wjla.com/news/stories/0208/498483.xml' name='FlashVars' /></object>

actsnoblemartin
02-24-2008, 12:41 PM
Ironic that a jew defends you dont ya think :poke:

considering your avatar is of a nazi sympathizer

I was there!

Hugh Lincoln
02-24-2008, 02:38 PM
There were two Jewish speakers at the conference, both had pretty good things to say. Our keynote speaker was a British member of the European Parliament named Ashley Mote who said, "I want my country back." The UK is pretty much Muslim-land by now.

gabosaurus
02-24-2008, 07:33 PM
Did they have seminars on lynching and cross burning?

Yurt
02-24-2008, 07:40 PM
Did they have seminars on lynching and cross burning?

why? you interested?

gabosaurus
02-24-2008, 07:45 PM
Just wondering. I figured the guest speakers would be the two dudes who drove the pickup truck in Jaspar.

Hugh Lincoln
02-24-2008, 08:26 PM
Just wondering. I figured the guest speakers would be the two dudes who drove the pickup truck in Jaspar.

Two members of the European Parliament, a professor of psychology from the University of Western Ontario, a professor of philosophy from SUNY, two attorneys from Georgia, a columnist for The American Conservative, and the conference organizer, a Yale grad.

But thanks for asking!

actsnoblemartin
02-25-2008, 01:24 AM
I agree with you, we need to stop all muslim immigration to europe now.

There were two Jewish speakers at the conference, both had pretty good things to say. Our keynote speaker was a British member of the European Parliament named Ashley Mote who said, "I want my country back." The UK is pretty much Muslim-land by now.

actsnoblemartin
02-25-2008, 01:26 AM
why dont you tell us what a pro-white conference is, because so far, we dont know, and were making assumptions

I was there!

actsnoblemartin
02-25-2008, 01:28 AM
Youre a coward, a typical white liberal. Guilt ridden over the past which you had nothing to do with, too scared and politically correct to deal with any other racism then white.

02-25-2008, 03:18 AM
quite frankly, i don't see why they bothered protesting. Let people speak. Better ideas always win out in the end.

PostmodernProphet
02-25-2008, 05:14 AM
quite frankly, i don't see why they bothered protesting. Let people speak. Better ideas always win out in the end.

I agree...ridiculing ignorance is a much better tool than protesting it......

actsnoblemartin
02-25-2008, 05:53 PM
the problem is ignorance used to mean something, now its such an over used, mis placed word by many peolpe that it means nothing.

I agree...ridiculing ignorance is a much better tool than protesting it......

02-25-2008, 06:00 PM
the problem is ignorance used to mean something, now its such an over used, mis placed word by many peolpe that it means nothing.

Last time I checked, "Ignorance" still meant the same thing it always has.

actsnoblemartin
02-25-2008, 06:16 PM
Yet, but i and other conservative are called ignorant, for not supporting gay marriage, homosexuality, affirmative action, illegal immigration, feminism, should i go?

It has lost its meaning because its mis used

Now disagreeing, makes me ignorant, not accepting things makes me ignorant, being tolerant to some is now a hate crime

Last time I checked, "Ignorance" still meant the same thing it always has.

gabosaurus
02-25-2008, 08:39 PM
Yet, but i and other conservative are called ignorant, for not supporting gay marriage, homosexuality...

Considering your success with women, perhaps you should keep all your options open for now... :)

Hugh Lincoln
02-25-2008, 09:03 PM
anm, the "American Renaissance" conference is put on every two years by Jared Taylor, editor of the magazine of the same name. It's an open gathering (anyone can attend) and has speakers, meetings, etc. The speakers are usually white activists, scientists, scholars, journalists, etc. It is different from other events that might be catering to different clientele. It is a suit-and-tie affair, not what some may imagine (i.e., people in white hoods in a field).

gabosaurus
02-25-2008, 09:05 PM
It's an open gathering (anyone can attend) ...

I am assuming that blacks and other minorities are not invited...

Trigg
02-26-2008, 01:48 PM

I wonder how many whites were invited to the Black State of the Union??

Lets not condemn one racist organization without condemning them all.

Nukeman
02-26-2008, 02:44 PM
When was the last time a "white" woman won the Ebony award. How many whites are accepted into the fold of the NAACP, or the Rainbow/push coalition? You see gabby for every "racist" white person there are just as many blacks, Hispanics, Asians and every other ethnic group out there..

Unfortunately the perception is that ONLY whites can be racist. That my young lady is a line of crap that the liberal agenda wants you to think...

When you get older and realize that people are the same regardless of their color and I mean the good and bad of it all, you may open your eyes...or you may not!!

theHawk
02-26-2008, 03:17 PM

Kind of like the white democrats that tried to join the Congressional Black Caucus? Pete Stark and Steve Cohen were both denied membership into the CBC.

Hugh Lincoln
02-26-2008, 10:19 PM

Anyone may attend. I sat at a table with an American of Indian (East) descent named Gaurav Ahuja who described himself as the "most pro-white minority in the world." I checked his essays out, and sure enough!

Two speakers were Jewish, and author and racial separation advocate Michael Hart (Jewish) was in attendance. I've had conversations with Mr. Hart and I find him to be a pretty keen fellow.

Would you find such diversity at a CBC meeting? Nah.

Yurt
02-26-2008, 11:11 PM

how many whites and other minorities are invited to this:

http://www.missblackamerica.com/

:poke:

gabs, you seriously need to open your eyes

prediction: gabby will not reply again here

Psychoblues
02-27-2008, 03:58 AM
Are you talking about Steve Cohen of Memphis, Tennessee? Mr. Cohen would slap you silly for making such a remark. Mr. Cohen has embraced the black and black caucus agenda for all of his life and he IS as member of the Congressional Black Caucus.

Kind of like the white democrats that tried to join the Congressional Black Caucus? Pete Stark and Steve Cohen were both denied membership into the CBC.

YOU should be ashamed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

theHawk
02-27-2008, 09:16 AM
Are you talking about Steve Cohen of Memphis, Tennessee? Mr. Cohen would slap you silly for making such a remark. Mr. Cohen has embraced the black and black caucus agenda for all of his life and he IS as member of the Congressional Black Caucus.

YOU should be ashamed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know he embraces what the CBC does, his campaign promise was to become the first white member of the Black caucus because his district is largely made up of blacks. But he was DENIED membership because he is WHITE. He is NOT a member of the Congressional Black Caucus.

YOU should get your facts straight, jackass.

Now that he's a freshman in Congress, Cohen has changed his plans. He said he has dropped his bid after several current and former caucus members made it clear to him that whites need not apply.

"I think they're real happy I'm not going to join," said Cohen, who succeeded Rep. Harold Ford, D-Tenn., in the Memphis district. "It's their caucus and they do things their way. You don't force your way in. You need to be invited."

Cohen said he became convinced that joining the caucus would be "a social faux pas" after seeing news reports that former Rep. William Lacy Clay Sr., D-Mo., a co-founder of the caucus, had circulated a memo telling members it was "critical" that the group remain "exclusively African-American."

Other members, including the new chairwoman, Rep. Carolyn Cheeks Kilpatrick, D-Mich., and Clay's son, Rep. William Lacy Clay, D-Mo., agreed.

"Mr. Cohen asked for admission, and he got his answer. ... It's time to move on," the younger Clay said. "It's an unwritten rule. It's understood. It's clear."
http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0107/2389.html

Now if that isn't racism, I don't know what is!!!

Hagbard Celine
02-27-2008, 10:19 AM
It's a shame that it has become a "crime" to be proud of your white heritage. Just the same though, it's not a crime for blacks, hispanics, etc. to be proud of theirs either. (shrug) Until we're all tan with blue, almond eyes and afro hair I guess there will always be strife between the races.

actsnoblemartin
02-27-2008, 06:36 PM
very good point, sadly it is a crime to be proud to be white, but if youre proud to be any race, white liberals will throw you a parade :laugh2:

It's a shame that it has become a "crime" to be proud of your white heritage. Just the same though, it's not a crime for blacks, hispanics, etc. to be proud of theirs either. (shrug) Until we're all tan with blue, almond eyes and afro hair I guess there will always be strife between the races.

Pale Rider
02-27-2008, 07:02 PM
Yeah well... is WHITE HISTORY MONTH next month? Oooohh yeeeaaah that's right.... there is no WHITE HISTORY MONTH, only a BLACK HISTORY MONTH. Damn... how racist of me to even think there'd be a WHITE HISTORY MONTH... :uhoh:

Just more double standard, "only whites are racists," bullshit. Frankly, if you think I'm a racist, I don't give a fuck.

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3222/2296500845_659348c74a_o.jpg

bullypulpit
02-29-2008, 07:42 AM

I was there!

Racism is just another form of tribalism where the fearful and ignorant gather round the fire in a vain attempt to stave off the fear of the other..the different.

diuretic
02-29-2008, 07:48 AM
Racism is just another form of tribalism where the fearful and ignorant gather round the fire in a vain attempt to stave off the fear of the other..the different.

Quite right. And that basic instinct is something we have to address. Someone "different" to our ancestors was a very real problem. They might kill or steal the food. So that evolutionary impulse made sense. Today it makes less sense But the impulse remains. And those would exploit the atavistic impulse for base political purposes remain.

bullypulpit
02-29-2008, 10:37 AM
Quite right. And that basic instinct is something we have to address. Someone "different" to our ancestors was a very real problem. They might kill or steal the food. So that evolutionary impulse made sense. Today it makes less sense But the impulse remains. And those would exploit the atavistic impulse for base political purposes remain.

That's why we have frontal lobes...To think and reason beyond our evolutionary impulses. But there's no accounting for the reasoning psychotics among us who would exploit those impulses for their own base ends.

gabosaurus
02-29-2008, 12:10 PM
So why do we need a "pro-white" conference anyway?

Look at the U.S. government. What percentage of congressmen are white? What percentage of state leaders are white? What percentage of corporate leaders and executives are white?
Up until 40 years or so ago, black people did not have the same right as whites. Couldn't stay at the same hotels, eat at the same restaurants, even use the same water fountains. Couldn't go to the same schools. Black people were literally second class citizens.

Black people were forced to assemble among themselves. Certain rights for blacks had to be legislated, to force others to accept them.

Look at your school history books. They are all "white history." Pretty much every month is "white history month." A ton of organizations remain "whites only."

When was the last time you have heard of a "white ghetto"? When was the last instance of a black guy hanging a noose to intimidate a white guy? How many of you have ever been stopped by police, for the sole reason that you are white? If you drive a nice car through a black neighborhood, are you stopped on suspicion that you are driving a stolen car?

At last count, 15 percent of American citizens were black. That's a fairly small number.

So why do you need a "pro-white" movement? Other than the prevailing hatred and racism espoused by Klan sympathizers such as Hugh.

Trigg
02-29-2008, 01:11 PM

Look at the U.S. government. What percentage of congressmen are white? What percentage of state leaders are white? What percentage of corporate leaders and executives are white?
Up until 40 years or so ago, black people did not have the same right as whites. Couldn't stay at the same hotels, eat at the same restaurants, even use the same water fountains. Couldn't go to the same schools. Black people were literally second class citizens.

Black people were forced to assemble among themselves. Certain rights for blacks had to be legislated, to force others to accept them.

Look at your school history books. They are all "white history." Pretty much every month is "white history month." A ton of organizations remain "whites only."

When was the last time you have heard of a "white ghetto"? When was the last instance of a black guy hanging a noose to intimidate a white guy? How many of you have ever been stopped by police, for the sole reason that you are white? If you drive a nice car through a black neighborhood, are you stopped on suspicion that you are driving a stolen car?

At last count, 15 percent of American citizens were black. That's a fairly small number.

So why do you need a "pro-white" movement? Other than the prevailing hatred and racism espoused by Klan sympathizers such as Hugh.

Those issues have been addressed. No longer are businesses allowed to discriminate based on race or religion. Blacks have the fastest growing middle class. They are judges, doctors, congressman, CEO's and possibly the next president. Do they really need the congressional black caucus????? Do they need black only scholerships???

Also as far as black intimidation. What about the black guy to threatened to "burn all the happy white people" in NY. There are numerous instances of black intiimidation against whites, just watch the news.

Watch COPS also, they do pull whites over in black neighborhoods just for "driving while white". The cops suspect the whites of being there to buy drugs. Want a more personnal example, my mother made a wrong turn and was pulled over and asked "what she was doing there". Was she doing anything wrong, you might ask???? NO she was in a black neighborhood and she's white.

Pale Rider
02-29-2008, 02:02 PM

True... but here we are on the verge of possibly electing a black president.

I think that goes a long way to show that blacks are far more racist than whites, because hussein wouldn't be anywhere near where he is now without white support.

bullypulpit
02-29-2008, 09:01 PM
That's why we have frontal lobes...To think and reason beyond our evolutionary impulses. But there's no accounting for the reasoning psychotics among us who would exploit those impulses for their own base ends. And the moral cowardice, intellectual bankruptcy and fearful natures of those who willingly follow those psychotics should be readily apparent to all. Their apologia must be regularly and vigorously heaped with the scorn it so richly deserves.

Oh, and if you want to pander racist bullshit...Try <a href=http://www.stormfront.org/forum/>Stormfront</a> you'll find a more eager and less critical audience for your mental turds.

Hugh Lincoln
03-01-2008, 01:31 PM
That's why we have frontal lobes...To think and reason beyond our evolutionary impulses.

So, the impulse to eat and have sex would be wiped out in your perfect world?

bullypulpit
03-01-2008, 03:15 PM
So, the impulse to eat and have sex would be wiped out in your perfect world?

Had to think about that one, din't ya.

Sucumbing to irrational desires for food and sex can, as we so readily see, be deleterious in their effects upon us. So too can unreasoning fear of the other...the different...lead to harmful consequences, particularly when the victims of such fear fail to recognize it for what it is and are dragged about by these illusory threats to their well being. People such as you and your fellow travelers. What a pitiful lot you are.

krisy
03-01-2008, 05:14 PM

WHat sends a mixed message is black people segregating themselves. They fought for years to have the same rights and have equal opportunity,yet imo,it seems like many of them seperate themselves by having all these special black college funds ,and a special histroy month,black organizations. What sense does that make. We are all human beings, what color someone is that accomplishes something shouldn't matter.

Racism definitely goes both ways too. What about the Black Panthers?

Hugh Lincoln
03-01-2008, 08:14 PM
Had to think about that one, din't ya.

Sucumbing to irrational desires for food and sex can, as we so readily see, be deleterious in their effects upon us. So too can unreasoning fear of the other...the different...lead to harmful consequences, particularly when the victims of such fear fail to recognize it for what it is and are dragged about by these illusory threats to their well being.

It's unreasonable for me to be concerned when a group of black teenagers with do-rags is headed my way? Crime statistics say otherwise.

The point is that if there are negative consequences to uncontrolled sex and food, it would be even worse to get RID of them. Same for race. It's no good to focus too much on it, but it's even worse to pretend it doesn't exist. The latter will kill you much faster than the former. Sometimes, being a "racist" can save your bloomin' neck!