When pigs fly

when al queda lays down their arms

when oil is 1$ a barrel

how about you?

When will you vote for barrack obama

this november

hjmick
02-25-2008, 05:41 PM
It's a hard question to answer at this stage of the game. Not being particularly fond of any of the choices currently being proffered at this point, there is a strong possibility that I will vote for a third party candidate or perhaps write in a choice of my own. On the other hand, after three or four Presidential debates, my mind and opinion could be swated by one nominee or the other. We'll see. I am not willing to dismiss any candidate due to their political affiliation at this point.

Yurt
02-25-2008, 08:44 PM
this november

i thought this country was all about inequality, yet here you are telling me that a black guy is running for president and that you and millions other will too.
:poke:

gabosaurus
02-25-2008, 08:48 PM
When he runs against Satan. Maybe...

Well, to get the Dem nomination, Obama need to defeat Satan's wife.
At least according to all the right wing sites...

But I get Yurt's point. Certainly we can't leave the running of this country to a black person...

Yurt
02-25-2008, 08:55 PM

But I get Yurt's point. Certainly we can't leave the running of this country to a black person...

according to you, god blessed you with looks, guess he was so overcome with your beauty he forgot to fill the inside of your cranium. :)

gabosaurus
02-25-2008, 09:13 PM
Actually, it's the other way around. I was shorted on looks. But I had enough in the cranium to score 1540 on the (old standard) SAT and earn a masters degree from one of the country's most academically challenging universities.

You?

Abbey Marie
02-25-2008, 09:37 PM

Nah. I'd be very happy to vote for Condi Rice. :salute:

nevadamedic
02-25-2008, 09:42 PM
When:

When pigs fly

when al queda lays down their arms

when oil is 1$ a barrel

how about you?

When will you vote for barrack obama

What's the point of this thread? Noone with any common sense would vote for that diaper wearing Muslim.

nevadamedic
02-25-2008, 09:43 PM
When he runs against Satan. Maybe...

He is Satan...........

nevadamedic
02-25-2008, 09:45 PM
Actually, it's the other way around. I was shorted on looks. But I had enough in the cranium to score 1540 on the (old standard) SAT and earn a masters degree from one of the country's most academically challenging universities.

You?

The University of Phoenix is far from one of this country's most academically challenging universities. :poke:

gabosaurus
02-25-2008, 10:30 PM
:rolleyes:

Lee~*
02-25-2008, 10:39 PM
this november

Martin, refer to previous post ... one notch on the stock!

MFM ... more power to you, this is America, and everyone has a right to their own opinion ... Mine is that you are deluded ... sorry about that! :coffee: Lee~*

actsnoblemartin
02-25-2008, 11:26 PM
:laugh2:

:clap:

according to you, god blessed you with looks, guess he was so overcome with your beauty he forgot to fill the inside of your cranium. :)

actsnoblemartin
02-25-2008, 11:26 PM
its called a joke, look it up sometime :laugh2:

What's the point of this thread? Noone with any common sense would vote for that diaper wearing Muslim.

actsnoblemartin
02-25-2008, 11:28 PM
I have no problem with mfm voting for whomever he wants.

and never will

hahahaha

Martin, refer to previous post ... one notch on the stock!

MFM ... more power to you, this is America, and everyone has a right to their own opinion ... Mine is that you are deluded ... sorry about that! :coffee: Lee~*