PDA

View Full Version : Obama Worked with Terrorist, Expert Says

-Cp
02-25-2008, 10:25 PM
JERUSALEM, Feb. 25 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- The board of a nonprofit organization on which Sen. Barack Obama served as a paid director alongside a confessed domestic terrorist granted funding to a controversial Arab group that mourns the establishment of Israel as a "catastrophe" and supports intense immigration reform, including providing drivers licenses and education to illegal aliens, according to Aaron Klein, Middle East correspondent for WND.com.

The co-founder of the Arab group in question, Columbia University professor Rashid Khalidi, also has held a fundraiser for Obama. Khalidi is a harsh critic of Israel, has made statements supportive of Palestinian terror and reportedly has worked on behalf of the Palestine Liberation Organization while it was involved in anti-Western terrorism and was labeled by the State Department as a terror group.

In 2001, the Woods Fund, a Chicago-based nonprofit that describes itself as a group helping the disadvantaged, provided a $40,000 grant to the Arab American Action Network, or AAAN, for which Khalidi's wife, Mona, serves as president. The Fund provided a second grant to the AAAN for $35,000 in 2002.

Obama was a director of the Woods Fund board from 1999 to Dec. 11, 2002, according to the Fund's website. According to tax filings, Obama received compensation of $6,000 per year for his service in 1999 and 2001.

Obama served on the Wood's Fund board alongside William C. Ayers, a member of the Weathermen terrorist group which sought to overthrow of the U.S. government and took responsibility for bombing the U.S. Capitol in 1971.

Ayers, who still serves on the Woods Fund board, contributed $200 to Obama's senatorial campaign fund and has served on panels with Obama at numerous public speaking engagements. Ayers admitted to involvement in the bombings of U.S. governmental buildings in the 1970s. He is a professor at the University of Illinois at Chicago.

The AAAN in 2005 called a billboard opposing a North Carolina-New Mexico joint initiative to deny driver's licenses to illegal aliens a "bigoted attack on Arabs and Muslims."

Speakers at AAAN dinners and events routinely have taken an anti-Israel line.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/usnw/20080225/pl_usnw/obama_worked_with_terrorist__expert_says

gabosaurus
02-25-2008, 10:26 PM
:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

nevadamedic
02-25-2008, 10:27 PM
JERUSALEM, Feb. 25 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- The board of a nonprofit organization on which Sen. Barack Obama served as a paid director alongside a confessed domestic terrorist granted funding to a controversial Arab group that mourns the establishment of Israel as a "catastrophe" and supports intense immigration reform, including providing drivers licenses and education to illegal aliens, according to Aaron Klein, Middle East correspondent for WND.com.

The co-founder of the Arab group in question, Columbia University professor Rashid Khalidi, also has held a fundraiser for Obama. Khalidi is a harsh critic of Israel, has made statements supportive of Palestinian terror and reportedly has worked on behalf of the Palestine Liberation Organization while it was involved in anti-Western terrorism and was labeled by the State Department as a terror group.

In 2001, the Woods Fund, a Chicago-based nonprofit that describes itself as a group helping the disadvantaged, provided a $40,000 grant to the Arab American Action Network, or AAAN, for which Khalidi's wife, Mona, serves as president. The Fund provided a second grant to the AAAN for $35,000 in 2002.

Obama was a director of the Woods Fund board from 1999 to Dec. 11, 2002, according to the Fund's website. According to tax filings, Obama received compensation of $6,000 per year for his service in 1999 and 2001.

Obama served on the Wood's Fund board alongside William C. Ayers, a member of the Weathermen terrorist group which sought to overthrow of the U.S. government and took responsibility for bombing the U.S. Capitol in 1971.

Ayers, who still serves on the Woods Fund board, contributed $200 to Obama's senatorial campaign fund and has served on panels with Obama at numerous public speaking engagements. Ayers admitted to involvement in the bombings of U.S. governmental buildings in the 1970s. He is a professor at the University of Illinois at Chicago.

The AAAN in 2005 called a billboard opposing a North Carolina-New Mexico joint initiative to deny driver's licenses to illegal aliens a "bigoted attack on Arabs and Muslims."

Speakers at AAAN dinners and events routinely have taken an anti-Israel line.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/usnw/20080225/pl_usnw/obama_worked_with_terrorist__expert_says

And this surprises people? The guy is a Muslim, a vote for Obama is a vote for Osama.

manu1959
02-25-2008, 10:28 PM
he should have accepted the VP nod from the queen..........the long knives are out.....

gabosaurus
02-25-2008, 10:31 PM
The stupid knives is more like it...

JohnDoe
02-25-2008, 11:23 PM
as i have been saying, it ain't over till the fat lady sings...

and she has not sung yet...

And Nevada, Obama is not a Muslim....

But he better be able to counter this garbage now cuz it won't get any easier later on if he gets the nomination.....all gloves will be off.

REDWHITEBLUE2
02-25-2008, 11:32 PM
Nothing the Muslim raised Obama does surprises me. if he becomes President only bad things can come of it. every day he sounds more and more like the Anti Christ Prophesied in Revelations

actsnoblemartin
02-25-2008, 11:33 PM
I heard he was all pro palestinians, and now is flip flopping say he is pro israeli

which is it muslim, i mean obama :laugh2:

REDWHITEBLUE2
02-25-2008, 11:38 PM
OK First off Obama's Biological dad was a Muslim His step dad was also a Muslim DO you really believe He doesn't Hold some Muslim belief's ?

manu1959
02-25-2008, 11:39 PM
OK First off Obama's Biological dad was a Muslim His step dad was also a Muslim DO you really believe He doesn't Hold some Muslim belief's ?

was his father and stepfather a radical muslim or a westernized muslim....

and what of his mum's race and religion?

-Cp
02-25-2008, 11:44 PM

http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/muslim.asp

manu1959
02-25-2008, 11:49 PM
http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/muslim.asp

this confrims that both fathers were muslim and he went to a "muslim" school....

nevadamedic
02-26-2008, 12:45 AM
as i have been saying, it ain't over till the fat lady sings...

and she has not sung yet...

And Nevada, Obama is not a Muslim....

But he better be able to counter this garbage now cuz it won't get any easier later on if he gets the nomination.....all gloves will be off.

He was a practicing Muslim for years growing up. Now they have pictures of him wearing that diaper on his head. No one who is not a Muslim would EVER consider wearing that shit on their head.

nevadamedic
02-26-2008, 12:46 AM
was his father and stepfather a radical muslim or a westernized muslim....

and what of his mum's race and religion?

His mom was a part of a racist radical church, oh wait a minute that is the same church he belongs to as well..............

Yurt
02-26-2008, 12:57 AM
He was a practicing Muslim for years growing up. Now they have pictures of him wearing that diaper on his head. No one who is not a Muslim would EVER consider wearing that shit on their head.

hindu sikhs :poke:

JohnDoe
02-26-2008, 01:02 AM
I don't care if he is a Muslim or is not a Muslim, putting a "religious test" on to our presidential candidates is UNCONSTITUTIONAL.

Setting that aside, Obama is a Christian...

And yes, he went to a school in a muslim country, but he did not go to a "radical muslim teaching school" which is what the "right" is trying to portray.... as far as the garb he was wearing, saw the pic, but don't know the circumstances....no difference than Laura Bush wearing a headscarf when in muslim countries I suppose?

And I am not even an Obama supporter, but garbage ...is garbage, whether said about friend or foe in my book....

jd

Yurt
02-26-2008, 01:05 AM
I don't care if he is a Muslim or is not a Muslim, putting a "religious test" on to our presidential candidates is UNCONSTITUTIONAL.

And yes, he went to a school in a muslim country, but he did not go to a "radical muslim teaching school" which is what the "right" is trying to portray.... as far as the garb he was wearing, saw the pic, but don't know the circumstances....no difference than Laura Bush wearing a headscarf when in muslim countries I suppose?

And I am not even an Obama supporter, but garbage ...is garbage, whether said about friend or foe in my book....

jd

its only unconstitutional if the government does it. i, as a private citizen, can vote anyway i choose.

nevadamedic
02-26-2008, 01:09 AM
hindu sikhs :poke:

Muslim Diapers.

JohnDoe
02-26-2008, 01:11 AM
its only unconstitutional if the government does it. i, as a private citizen, can vote anyway i choose.Good point! we can make up our own minds for whatever reasons we choose!!!

How would the gvt do it for a presidential candidate, making it unconstitutional...can you give an example?

jd

nevadamedic
02-26-2008, 01:11 AM

jd

So is crashing four planes into targets. IE Twin Towers, The Pentagon and the field in Penn. that was intended for the White House.

Yurt
02-26-2008, 01:12 AM
Muslim Diapers.

they have been around longer than muslims :poke: :poke:

Yurt
02-26-2008, 01:13 AM
Good point! we can make up our own minds for whatever reasons we choose!!!

How would the gvt do it for a presidential candidate, making it unconstitutional...can you give an example?

jd

if for instance, they mandated you had to be 35 and christian.

are you saying if a muslim ran for president you would vote for them?

JohnDoe
02-26-2008, 01:26 AM
So is crashing four planes into targets. IE Twin Towers, The Pentagon and the field in Penn. that was intended for the White House.

Nevada,

Timothy McVeigh parked a truck in front of a building in Oklahoma City and blew up the building and the innocent men women and children in it.

He was an American, and he was a Christian.

Are you telling me that I am suspicious or I am forever to be blamed for what ole Timmy did because I am an American and I am a Christian?

What happened to the party of individual responsibility?

The people that flew the planes in to the towers and pentegon and those that ordered it, are responsible is how i view it....

jd

JohnDoe
02-26-2008, 01:29 AM
if for instance, they mandated you had to be 35 and christian.

are you saying if a muslim ran for president you would vote for them?

It would not be one of my "tests". The Candidate's Character, his or her trustworthyness, his or her foreign knowledge, his or her leadership abilities would be able to vet out whether he or she would be a good president without ever even knowing their religion imho.

jd

Yurt
02-26-2008, 01:32 AM
It would not be one of my "tests". The Candidate's Character, his or her trustworthyness, his or her foreign knowledge, his or her leadership abilities would be able to vet out whether he or she would be a good president without ever even knowing their religion imho.

jd

what if the religion was diabolically opposed to america's way of life?

JohnDoe
02-26-2008, 01:43 AM
what if the religion was diabolically opposed to america's way of life? Then that would show up in this persons "character" and also, that person would not be elected as the nominee or as President if he were as you said imo.....

jd

Yurt
02-26-2008, 01:48 AM
Then that would show up in this persons "character" and also, that person would not be elected as the nominee or as President if he were as you said imo.....

jd

fair enough

gabosaurus
02-26-2008, 01:49 AM
Stating that all Muslims are extremist terrorists is like saying all Catholic priests are pedophiles.
You are making an extreme generalization.

Andrea Yates was a devout Christian. She drowned her five kids in a bath tub. Fred Phelps also claims to be a Christian.
What does that say about Christians?

nevadamedic
02-26-2008, 02:20 AM
Nevada,

Timothy McVeigh parked a truck in front of a building in Oklahoma City and blew up the building and the innocent men women and children in it.

He was an American, and he was a Christian.

Are you telling me that I am suspicious or I am forever to be blamed for what ole Timmy did because I am an American and I am a Christian?

What happened to the party of individual responsibility?

The people that flew the planes in to the towers and pentegon and those that ordered it, are responsible is how i view it....

jd

Nope, but I wish I could just say 9/11 was the only incident. The Muslims have been hitting us for years. They are trained and brought up to hate America and Americans and that we are the grait Satin. They get like 44 wives if they kill an American and themselves.

-Cp
02-26-2008, 02:23 AM
Stating that all Muslims are extremist terrorists is like saying all Catholic priests are pedophiles.
You are making an extreme generalization.

Andrea Yates was a devout Christian. She drowned her five kids in a bath tub. Fred Phelps also claims to be a Christian.
What does that say about Christians?

Not all muslims are terrorists - but all terrorits are muslim... go figure..

JohnDoe
02-26-2008, 12:55 PM
Not all muslims are terrorists - but all terrorits are muslim... go figure..Timothy McVeigh meets every definition of a terrorist and he was a CHRISTIAN.... go figure?

:salute:

jd

-Cp
02-26-2008, 01:41 PM
Timothy McVeigh meets every definition of a terroristjd

He doesn't fit every definition of Terrorist....

3. (formerly) a member of a political group in Russia aiming at the demoralization of the government by terror.
4. an agent or partisan of the revolutionary tribunal during the Reign of Terror in France.
noun
a radical who employs terror as a political weapon; usually organizes with other terrorists in small cells; often uses religion as a cover for terrorist activities

and he was a CHRISTIAN.... go figure?

:salute:

jd
In his letter, McVeigh said he was an agnostic
http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2001/jun/11/mcveigh.usa4