PDA

View Full Version : The moment of truth

actsnoblemartin
02-25-2008, 11:17 PM
its the best and worst show worth

best cause its entertaining, worst cause its shows how bad America truly is

04-02-2008, 08:26 PM
ive seen clips and heard about it. i dont think its the best show at all. i think its a Jerry Springer type show that is designed to destroy the lives of people who dont necessarily think before they sign up for something.

Binky
07-29-2008, 03:28 PM
Hi there. I'm a newbie here and I've been snooping around the site. I think this is a great site to meet and chat with people on. There's a lot of interesting things here as well.

I've watched the Moment of Truth, and I like the show. I just don't see how anyone can get in front of millions of people and expose their thoughts and feelings they way they do. I could never put my family and friends in a position such as that to make them feel uncomfortable in front of the world. I would never tell my secrets. Some things are better left unsaid. It looks awful painful to me to tell all like they do on that show. Still.....it makes for great entertainment and that's basically what it's all about. I just don't think it's worth any amount of money to say things that will hurt your family and friends.