PDA

View Full Version : Clinton / Obama debate

Yurt
02-26-2008, 10:22 PM
hahahahahaa

it would be funny if it wasn't so scary.

obama is a slick willy politician who has mastered double speak. the fool doesn't know there is a difference between "rejection" and "denunciation". this from a harvard law grad?

also interesting, the lib media guys seem to be favoring obama quite a bit.

manu1959
02-26-2008, 10:23 PM
hahahahahaa

obama is a slick willy politician who has mastered double speak. the fool doesn't know there is a difference between "rejection" and "denunciation". this from a harvard law grad?

obama wantss to shy away for louie....but still get the "black vote"

hjmick
02-26-2008, 10:28 PM
I was hoping for more fireworks and the whole thing has fallen flat. Will they be kissing each other at the end of this little love-in?

Neither one of them has won me over and McCain leaves me wanting.

What is a person to do when the candidates put before him do not represent his beliefs?

manu1959
02-26-2008, 10:30 PM
I was hoping for more fireworks and the whole thing has fallen flat. Will they be kissing each other at the end of this little love-in?

Neither one of them has won me over and McCain leaves me wanting.

What is a person to do when the candidates put before him do not represent his beliefs?

none of these appeal to you

crotchety olde guy

bitch menopausal woman

preacher black guy

Yurt
02-26-2008, 10:40 PM
obama wantss to shy away for louie....but still get the "black vote"

no kidding. major shy away from his own church and looey the muslim.

and........they finally brought his church up, BUT, only with regards to anti jew statements. nothing about the loyalty of the motherland or why black people are uplifted more. seriously, what is the focus with only anti jew stuff?

hjmick
02-26-2008, 10:47 PM
none of these appeal to you

crotchety olde guy

bitch menopausal woman

preacher black guy

Oh...well...when you put it that way...No!

You know, it's not that they don't appeal to me so much as the positions they espouse don't mesh with mine.

I respect McCain for his service to our country, both in the military and in the Senate. I respect his ability to accept responsibility when it lies at his feet. I do not, however, have any doubt about his position on illegal immigration no matter what kind of lip service he gives it. I believe McCain/Feingold infringes on free speech. Eight years ago he was my guy, not so much anymore.

Hillary, well, I respect her ability to politic, but I don't trust her and I don't look forward to the higher taxes I will be forced to pay in order to finance the new programs that will certainly follow her to the White House. Most of her positions are far to the left of my own, no fit.

Same goes for Barack, but the man can talk and he is damn smart. Unfortunately, the words are not really his own, IMO. With JFK, MLK, RWR, when they spoke you felt it. I can't help but feel that, when I hear Obama speak, as eloquent as he his, the words are merely that, words. They ring hollow with me. They feel as though he is taking the best of the three I mentioned and rehashing their words.

Yurt
02-26-2008, 10:53 PM
http://www.jimhillmedia.com/mb/images/upload/Cruella-De-Vil-B-web.jpg

http://www.rickroot.com/blog/1/custom/images/2007/04/hillary_crazy.jpg

02-27-2008, 01:55 AM
no kidding. major shy away from his own church and looey the muslim.

and........they finally brought his church up, BUT, only with regards to anti jew statements. nothing about the loyalty of the motherland or why black people are uplifted more. seriously, what is the focus with only anti jew stuff?

because jews are major democrat supporters. Patriots arent.

WRL
02-27-2008, 02:06 AM
hahahahahaa

Billary would never take Obama's VP slot, so the only way this works is if Clinton wins... Obama I believe would...

nevadamedic
02-27-2008, 02:09 AM
Obama's church is now under investigation by the IRS because of Obama, what a guy.

02-27-2008, 02:14 AM
Billary would never take Obama's VP slot, so the only way this works is if Clinton wins... Obama I believe would...

why don't you think she would take the VP?

I honestly think Obama would be a moron to offer her the VP. Because if she is the VP, I don't think he will live for very long. I am sure there will be some sort of "accident".

Psychoblues
02-27-2008, 02:36 AM
Please read the above. Sickness personified. What a bunch of fools!!!!!!!!!!

02-27-2008, 02:42 AM
Please read the above. Sickness personified. What a bunch of fools!!!!!!!!!!

I completely agree. Obama and Clinton are sick.

DragonStryk72
02-27-2008, 02:54 AM
I admit, I'm not jumping for any of them, and to be honest, I haven't the past couple of elections, and that's really sad given that I'm in Virginia, and DC is only 3 hours away from me. My problem is that no one is really putting forward anything, they're just.... vanilla, all of them, they're just taking same basic line (I say this for Obama, Clinton, and McCain).

They keep saying change, but what changes? to what degree? none of them answer this, they just throw the word around alot.

Psychoblues
02-27-2008, 03:12 AM
I was talking not just about you, a'21,,,,,,,,

I completely agree. Obama and Clinton are sick.

But you and others similar, don't you know? Obama or Clinton either one will beat the pants off any puke running, don't you know? And I LOVE JOHN McCAIN and I have said so for YEARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What a puss you are, a'21?!?!?!?!??!!?!??!!?!?!?!?!?!?!!

stephanie
02-27-2008, 05:59 AM
I saw some snippets of the debate.......and if Tim Russert was toast before with the last debate he hosted......tonight he is dead meat......I saw daggers coming out of the Shrills eyes aiming right for his private parts....He is now going to have to buy dresses..........He'll be lucky if he has a job after this one.....:laugh2:

krisy
02-27-2008, 12:52 PM

I totally agree. I got the feeling Russert had it in for her.

I wonder why he didn't question Obama's church more. From what Sean Hannity has said on Hannity and Colmes,it sounds like it's only for black people. I guess that wasn't brought up because Russert was afraid of everyone saying what church he goes to doesn't matter.

Psychoblues
03-03-2008, 12:34 AM
From the bottom of my heart, I don't think Obama can win a national election. Not because he is unqualified and not because I think he hasn't prepared himself for the job but primarily because he is Black and primarily because so much racism continues to exist in the AWA (Average White American) communities.

The pukes are scared to death of a Hillary nomination and they show it. For shame, for shame. The truth will prevail.