PDA

View Full Version : Illegals Kill More Americans Than War

Hobbit
02-23-2007, 12:08 PM
You heard that right. An estimated 2158 American citizens are killed each year by criminal invaders. That's almost triple the number of Americans killed each year in Iraq. However, we continue to hear from our politicians that the border isn't a problem, but Iraq is a horrible quagmire that needs to be ended. We've even had elite border patrol units pulled from our border to protect the Iraqi border. Couple that with the border patrol agents getting prison time for doing their jobs, while drug smugglers are given money and citizenship for testifying against them, and what you have is pure insanity. There was even a private citizen who protected his home from criminal invaders crossing illegally, and he was jailed and sued. The invaders who violated his property got nearly everything he owned in the lawsuit and recieved citizenship for testifying against him. This has me FURIOUS! Am I the only sane person left in the world? I FEEL LIKE I'M TAKING CRAZY PILLS!

http://www.onenewsnow.com/2007/02/more_americans_killed_by_illeg.php

trobinett
02-23-2007, 12:24 PM
You heard that right. An estimated 2158 American citizens are killed each year by criminal invaders. That's almost triple the number of Americans killed each year in Iraq. However, we continue to hear from our politicians that the border isn't a problem, but Iraq is a horrible quagmire that needs to be ended. We've even had elite border patrol units pulled from our border to protect the Iraqi border. Couple that with the border patrol agents getting prison time for doing their jobs, while drug smugglers are given money and citizenship for testifying against them, and what you have is pure insanity. There was even a private citizen who protected his home from criminal invaders crossing illegally, and he was jailed and sued. The invaders who violated his property got nearly everything he owned in the lawsuit and recieved citizenship for testifying against him. This has me FURIOUS! Am I the only sane person left in the world? I FEEL LIKE I'M TAKING CRAZY PILLS!

I guess I'm taking the same drugs you are Hobbit, cause this Southern boarder mess is NUMBER ONE with me.

I say we elect that Sheriff from Arizona President. Not only would he deal with the illegal problem, but I bet he would come up with a solution to the "civil strife" in Iraq without breaking a sweat.

Hobbit
02-23-2007, 12:25 PM
I guess I'm taking the same drugs you are Hobbit, cause this Southern boarder mess is NUMBER ONE with me.

I say we elect that Sheriff from Arizona President. Not only would he deal with the illegal problem, but I bet he would come up with a solution to the "civil strife" in Iraq without breaking a sweat.

What we need is some testosterone on Capitol Hill. Nobody there has any balls any more. It's been so feminized that the guys even cross their legs like girls.

Roomy
02-23-2007, 12:25 PM
If you gave them all green cards the problem would be solved.

trobinett
02-23-2007, 12:27 PM
Oh, and there wouldn't be a problem with the border agents that were jailed for doing their job, or the man protecting his property, if the illegals were DEAD.

The dead tell no lies.

:pee: illegals.........

Hobbit
02-23-2007, 12:40 PM

I call bullsh*t. Most of these guys had criminal records in Mexico, where they were legal. They kill people because they are horrible human beings. Mexico won't reign them in. They're even trying to jail one of our citizens for snatching a rapist off their streets. That being the case, they come to our country to spread around the rape, theft, and murder, because we won't do anything about them either, for fear of being called 'racist.'

trobinett
02-23-2007, 01:48 PM

Typical, take two aspirin, and come back in a week.

That may solve the "illegal" problem Roomy, but it just emboldens more to come, and does NOTHING for the criminal behavior of the ones ALREADY here.

Please try to think further ahead than an hour.........:slap:

LiberalNation
02-23-2007, 02:00 PM
Car wrecks kill more American than illegals and war.

jillian
02-23-2007, 02:10 PM

That may solve the "illegal" problem Roomy, but it just emboldens more to come, and does NOTHING for the criminal behavior of the ones ALREADY here.

Is there a greater level of illegal activity among illegal aliens than among the general population?

theHawk
02-23-2007, 02:38 PM
Is there a greater level of illegal activity among illegal aliens than among the general population?

You mean aside from coming here illegally?

MtnBiker
02-23-2007, 02:39 PM

Per capita?

Hagbard Celine
02-23-2007, 03:00 PM

This study is very alarming. How did they get these statistics? Did they compile a list of all convicted murderers in the US and look at their races and nationalities?

jillian
02-23-2007, 03:05 PM
Per capita?

We can start there. Sure.

glockmail
02-23-2007, 03:07 PM
This study is very alarming. How did they get these statistics? Did they compile a list of all convicted murderers in the US and look at their races and nationalities?

Hello? Maybe they looked at their immigration status? :slap:

trobinett
02-23-2007, 03:29 PM

That's a good question jill, IF we were talking about any group of people besides ILLEGAL ALIENS.

They do sort of have the "illegal" part wrapped up I'd say, wouldn't you?

Just shooting from the hip, I'd hazard to GUESS, for those wanting to go further, that "their" illegal activity would be considerably higher.

But then, its obvious, at least to me, that your much brighter than the average bulb, so you probably already know the answer to your own question.:poke:

jillian
02-23-2007, 04:18 PM
That's a good question jill, IF we were talking about any group of people besides ILLEGAL ALIENS.

They do sort of have the "illegal" part wrapped up I'd say, wouldn't you?

Just shooting from the hip, I'd hazard to GUESS, for those wanting to go further, that "their" illegal activity would be considerably higher.

But then, its obvious, at least to me, that your much brighter than the average bulb, so you probably already know the answer to your own question.:poke:

You know I meant "illegal" other than their actually being here. I mean, if we're going to use crime as a reason to stir up the populace, seems to me that the numbers should bear it out.

And if I knew the answer to the question, I'd have posted it. I honestly don't and I'm at work now and can't take the time to scour the internet for it. So I figured it was fair to ask the question of those making the assertion. ;)

Hobbit
02-23-2007, 05:47 PM
You know I meant "illegal" other than their actually being here. I mean, if we're going to use crime as a reason to stir up the populace, seems to me that the numbers should bear it out.

And if I knew the answer to the question, I'd have posted it. I honestly don't and I'm at work now and can't take the time to scour the internet for it. So I figured it was fair to ask the question of those making the assertion. ;)

Well, let's see. Of the statistics I have garnered from easy to do web research, I found that about one in three illegals have a criminal record BEFORE crossing the border, and that 70% of all illegal drugs entering this country come from the southern border.

Now, while there have been skewed statistics (95% of all outstanding homicide warrants in LA are for hispanics, but the total immigration status of them all is unknown), but it is still a problem. In the NW Arkansas where I once lived, illegal immigrants made up about 80-90% of all drug charges, 75% of all assaults, and 100% of all homicides over a 10 year period. In fact, the first 5 of those ten years was incredibly peaceful. The, the local chicken plants 'loosened' hiring restrictions. Prior to that time, it had been almost 30 years since a murder happened, then, less than a year later, we had 5 murders, the first of which happened across the street from the police station. The guy who committed it had no documentation and was never caught.

trobinett
02-23-2007, 08:10 PM
Well, let's see. Of the statistics I have garnered from easy to do web research, I found that about one in three illegals have a criminal record BEFORE crossing the border, and that 70% of all illegal drugs entering this country come from the southern border.

Now, while there have been skewed statistics (95% of all outstanding homicide warrants in LA are for hispanics, but the total immigration status of them all is unknown), but it is still a problem. In the NW Arkansas where I once lived, illegal immigrants made up about 80-90% of all drug charges, 75% of all assaults, and 100% of all homicides over a 10 year period. In fact, the first 5 of those ten years was incredibly peaceful. The, the local chicken plants 'loosened' hiring restrictions. Prior to that time, it had been almost 30 years since a murder happened, then, less than a year later, we had 5 murders, the first of which happened across the street from the police station. The guy who committed it had no documentation and was never caught.A\

And there you have it Jill.

Thanks for the info Hobbit, you da man.:lol: :cheers2: :lol:

Pale Rider
02-23-2007, 09:49 PM

OK then, park your car and don't drive anymore.

Pale Rider
02-23-2007, 09:50 PM

But the fact that they're HERE in our nation ILLEGALY is OK with you. Who cares what they're doing.... they're here, and you're OK with that.

Roomy
02-24-2007, 01:53 AM

That may solve the "illegal" problem Roomy, .

I thought that was the problem as far as the thread is concerned?I think you are just jealous because I solved it and you didn't.:laugh2:

Can you tell me how to think further ahead than an hour?does time think?:laugh2:

Grumplestillskin
02-24-2007, 02:17 AM
I like how Hobbit's link says "estimates 2158" deaths? Estimates? How about exact? Where did the person get his stats? And what percentage is 2158 homicides compared to ALL homicides? It says they kill 2158 Americans. Are they Americans or other illegals? C'mon Hobbit, stump up some stats and where they came from.

Grumplestillskin
02-24-2007, 02:19 AM

Now, while there have been skewed statistics (95% of all outstanding homicide warrants in LA are for hispanics, but the total immigration status of them all is unknown), but it is still a problem. In the NW Arkansas where I once lived, illegal immigrants made up about 80-90% of all drug charges, 75% of all assaults, and 100% of all homicides over a 10 year period. In fact, the first 5 of those ten years was incredibly peaceful. The, the local chicken plants 'loosened' hiring restrictions. Prior to that time, it had been almost 30 years since a murder happened, then, less than a year later, we had 5 murders, the first of which happened across the street from the police station. The guy who committed it had no documentation and was never caught.

Since these stats are so easy, stump up the links and let's have a look.

As for your assertion that when you lived in NW Arkansas that illegal immigrants made up 100% of all homicides over two years, simply put, I don't believe you. Again, show us the links or facts and figures that back that up. Unless of course there was only 2 murders over 10 years and both were committed by illegals, in which case I say, so freaking what?

Hobbit
02-24-2007, 03:02 AM

As for your assertion that when you lived in NW Arkansas that illegal immigrants made up 100% of all homicides over two years, simply put, I don't believe you. Again, show us the links or facts and figures that back that up. Unless of course there was only 2 murders over 10 years and both were committed by illegals, in which case I say, so freaking what?

So I'm a liar because my personal experiences don't wash with your worldview? The town has about 10,000 people online, but I still remember waking up to look at our local newspaper...WITH NO WEB SITE...to find that the first murder in 30 years had been an illegal killing another illegal right across the street from the police station.

And if you can't find the statistics I quoted, you're not looking very hard. A google search for the tems 'illegal' 'alien' 'crime' yielded all of the above statistics spread out over about 30 web sites. I'd post all 30 right now, but it's 3 a.m. and I'm tired. Now get off your lazy ass and look it up yourself instead of sitting on your ivory tower and assuming I'm lying until I prove otherwise. I find that very notion insulting.

I like how Hobbit's link says "estimates 2158" deaths? Estimates? How about exact? Where did the person get his stats? And what percentage is 2158 homicides compared to ALL homicides? It says they kill 2158 Americans. Are they Americans or other illegals? C'mon Hobbit, stump up some stats and where they came from.

Now you're just splitting hairs. It's in the article. Go look it up yourself. This is so typical. I present statistics from a variety of reputable sources, but instead of popping up with something yourself, you DEMAND an annotated bibliography of every study, every statistic, and every assertion made in the entire article, with the whole thing in quotes on this web site. If I cannot or will not do that, you simply call me a liar and move on. Typical drive-by idiocy.

Grumplestillskin
02-24-2007, 04:10 AM
So I'm a liar because my personal experiences don't wash with your worldview? The town has about 10,000 people online, but I still remember waking up to look at our local newspaper...WITH NO WEB SITE...to find that the first murder in 30 years had been an illegal killing another illegal right across the street from the police station.

No you are a liar because you are being disingenuous. Anybody reading your initial post would think "Holy shit, over a 10 year period, in NW Arkansas, all murders have been committed by illegal aliens". Now, any normal/right thinking person would probably think there's been a minimum of two or three murders a year in that period if not a whole lot more. So, it stands to reason there has been 30 or so murders at the least. But already knowing your DISINGENUOUS posting style, I had a feeling it would be one or two at the most. So, no, you are a liar or at least being disingenous.And if you weren't, why didn't you say "There has been one murder in NW Arkansas in the past 30 years carried out by an illegal alien". Doesn't quite have the same ring as "100% of all homicides over a 10 year period". And in fact, you quote 100% and in the same sentence say there wre five murders but only attribute one of them to somebody without documentation. In maths 101 that adds up to 20% not 100, unless you're not telling the whole story?? Fuck Hobbit, this is truely bordering on the pathetic. I know you're only a young buck, but bring your A game to the board. And if this is your A game, retire gracefully.

And if you can't find the statistics I quoted, you're not looking very hard. Now get off your lazy ass and look it up yourself instead of sitting on your ivory tower and assuming I'm lying until I prove otherwise. I find that very notion insulting.

I don't need to look hard. When I make a statement I back it up. I do not expect those I am making the statement to, to back it up. Get off your LAZY arse and prove your point, or STFU.

I find that very notion insulting..

I find it insulting you expect me to do YOUR work for you.

Now you're just splitting hairs. It's in the article. Go look it up yourself. This is so typical. I present statistics from a variety of reputable sources, but instead of popping up with something yourself, you DEMAND an annotated bibliography of every study, every statistic, and every assertion made in the entire article, with the whole thing in quotes on this web site. If I cannot or will not do that, you simply call me a liar and move on. Typical drive-by idiocy.

Absolutely I demand it. Either stump up or shut up, but don't troll. There is drive by idiocy going on here, and it ain't by me. Maybe this kind of ad-hoc, worthless, unprovable thesis is OK at Georgia Community College, but here on the DP you better prove your points or don't make them. Giving out ad hominem attacks doesn't prove your point, it just amplifies how weak it is.

trobinett
02-24-2007, 08:08 AM
So......

When you adjust the valve lash on an '82 "Iron Head", do you do it cold or hot?

Dilloduck
02-24-2007, 08:30 AM
So......

not sure--on my 750 magna I aways adjsuted em hot tho

Gunny
02-24-2007, 08:56 AM

If we rounded them all up and sent them to live with YOU, the problem would be solved.

Gunny
02-24-2007, 08:57 AM

Guess we better outlaw cars then, huh?:rolleyes:

Are they Bush's fault too?

Gunny
02-24-2007, 08:58 AM
You mean aside from coming here illegally?

Yeah, they're off to a good start.:laugh2:

Gunny
02-24-2007, 09:02 AM

If we're going to use "crime" as a means to stir up the populace, the second they step foot across the border they have committed one.

Without looking, do you think that those people capable of making a decent living at an honest trade aren't doing so in Mexico? I'm not saying every illegal is a criminal aside from the illegal alien part, but ... I doubt we're getting the cream of the crop.

Gunny
02-24-2007, 09:04 AM
I thought that was the problem as far as the thread is concerned?I think you are just jealous because I solved it and you didn't.:laugh2:

Can you tell me how to think further ahead than an hour?does time think?:laugh2:

Don't worry yourself too much about it. Thinking farther ahead than an hour is beyond your capablility. You're just making the gears smoke trying.:poke:

Gunny
02-24-2007, 09:07 AM

Is there ANYTHING repulsive, or otherwise destructive you DON'T apologize for? GMAFB.

Pale Rider
02-24-2007, 09:22 AM

And if you can't find the statistics I quoted, you're not looking very hard. A google search for the tems 'illegal' 'alien' 'crime' yielded all of the above statistics spread out over about 30 web sites. I'd post all 30 right now, but it's 3 a.m. and I'm tired. Now get off your lazy ass and look it up yourself instead of sitting on your ivory tower and assuming I'm lying until I prove otherwise. I find that very notion insulting.

You must spread some reputation around before giving it to Hobbit again.

You sure nailed grump to the floor with that Hobbit. Nice.

Gunny
02-24-2007, 09:25 AM
You sure nailed grump to the floor with that Hobbit. Nice.

Yeah he did. I might suggest a nice, sooting ointment for the orifice that hurts Grump the most.:laugh2:

Pale Rider
02-24-2007, 09:28 AM
So......

This is really thread highjacking, and we shouldn't be doing it. I think possible you're trying to disengage the heated rhetoric between grump and Hobbit. Well, we have other ways to do that.

But to answer your question real quick, adjust them cold. (I'd like to see you try it hot.) All maintenance/adjustments are done cold, unless otherwise specified.

Pale Rider
02-24-2007, 09:31 AM

It's number one with me too, and many others I talk to also. This issue will dominate the landscape in months to come, especially next year when things heat up.

I guess it looks like I'm going to repeat this name many, many times in the next two years....

TOM TANCREDO!

Roomy
02-24-2007, 10:29 AM
If we rounded them all up and sent them to live with YOU, the problem would be solved.

We have enough foreign murderers of our own thankyou very much.I just wouldn't let the fuckers in, in the first place.

Roomy
02-24-2007, 10:31 AM
Don't worry yourself too much about it. Thinking farther ahead than an hour is beyond your capablility. You're just making the gears smoke trying.:poke:

I'll try:laugh2:

Gunny
02-24-2007, 10:33 AM
We have enough foreign murderers of our own thankyou very much.I just wouldn't let the fuckers in, in the first place.

Was it up to me, our border would make the Berlin Wall look like Swiss cheese in comparison.

trobinett
02-24-2007, 12:36 PM
This is really thread highjacking, and we shouldn't be doing it. I think possible you're trying to disengage the heated rhetoric between grump and Hobbit. Well, we have other ways to do that.

But to answer your question real quick, adjust them cold. (I'd like to see you try it hot.) All maintenance/adjustments are done cold, unless otherwise specified.

ME, hijack a thread, heaven forbid!

Now, as to disengaging a heated debate, well.......................

Cold huh, well, should be easier on the fingers.:laugh2:

Pale Rider
02-25-2007, 01:09 PM
Cold huh, well, should be easier on the fingers.:laugh2:

That's what I'm talking about... :D