PDA

View Full Version : Hi I am.....

actsnoblemartin
02-28-2008, 08:02 PM
room full of jew and american haters.

welcome gabby: to jew/american haters anonymous: with our twelve steps youll quit being a demented liberal, american blaming, islam appeasing idot

:lol:

Said1
02-28-2008, 08:08 PM
Hi! I'm Martin - a demented women hating messageboard addict who posts thread after thread of useless dribble! I also don't know where to start threads sometimes, but whatever.

actsnoblemartin
02-28-2008, 08:10 PM
this has nothing to do with the original topic, dumbass. :fu:

Hi! I'm Martin - a demented women hating messageboard addict who posts thread after thread of useless dribble! I also don't know where to start threads sometimes, but whatever.

retiredman
02-28-2008, 08:16 PM

precisely!

Said1
02-28-2008, 08:17 PM
this has nothing to do with the original topic, dumbass. :fu:

Ouch. Very cutting. Considering the source.

actsnoblemartin
02-28-2008, 08:19 PM
Nobody is making you read or respond, so piss off.

Ouch. Very cutting. Considering the source.

actsnoblemartin
02-28-2008, 08:21 PM
well youre an angry, belligerant, mean spirited asshole, people dont agree with you so there!

precisely!

actsnoblemartin
02-28-2008, 08:22 PM
what gabby needs a body gaurd, :coffee:

Mind your own business this is between me and her.

Kathianne
02-28-2008, 08:23 PM

Martin, this is sounding like a vague threat. You might want to rethink.

Said1
02-28-2008, 08:23 PM
Nobody is making you read or respond, so piss off.

:lol: Martin. Unrepressed. The real Martin exposed.

No one is forcing you to respond to me, either. So why don't you piss off, dummy.

actsnoblemartin
02-28-2008, 08:25 PM
If youre smart, you wont call me stupid again, NOT a threat.. just a friendly word of advice.

No one is forcing you to respond to me, either. So why don't you piss off, dummy.

actsnoblemartin
02-28-2008, 08:25 PM
you ruined my thread, and put your stupid nose in it, i have every right to respond.

you wanna come in un-invited, be prepared

Said1
02-28-2008, 08:26 PM

Take it to pm then, moron. What you post in public forum is there for ALL to see and comment on. You have no say in the matter, this is not your personal, private forum. Get a grip. :wank2:

Said1
02-28-2008, 08:27 PM
you ruined my thread, and put your stupid nose in it, i have every right to respond.

you wanna come in un-invited, be prepared

Prepared for what? :laugh2:

Oh, and btw - this thread was fucked up from the beginning. No ribbon for you.

actsnoblemartin
02-28-2008, 08:28 PM
why not?, i want people to see the jew hating/american blaming liberal nut case she is, :laugh2:, if they cant see it by now, they are blind.

You better not call me a moron or stupid, or any form of it again, not a threat, but a promise you wont like the consequence.

You dont go there with me, you understand?

you dont want me calling you a b****, or a c*** u better not call me stupid or anything of that nature.

Take it to pm then, moron. What you post in public forum is there for ALL to see and comment on. You have no say in the matter, this is not your personal, private forum. Get a grip. :wank2:

actsnoblemartin
02-28-2008, 08:29 PM
for me to be angry at you :slap:

Prepared for what? :laugh2:

Oh, and btw - this thread was fucked up from the beginning. No ribbon for you.

Said1
02-28-2008, 08:30 PM
If youre smart, you wont call me stupid again, NOT a threat.. just a friendly word of advice.

:lol: Whatever. Dumbass.

jackass
02-28-2008, 08:31 PM
Moved to cage. Please dont make antagonistic threads anywhere wlse but the cage. Thanks!

Said1
02-28-2008, 08:32 PM
why not?, i want people to see the jew hating/american blaming liberal nut case she is, :laugh2:, if they cant see it by now, they are blind.

You better not call me a moron or stupid, or any form of it again, not a threat, but a promise you wont like the consequence.

You dont go there with me, you understand?

you dont want me calling you a b****, or a c*** u better not call me stupid or anything of that nature.

Boohoo. STFU.

actsnoblemartin
02-28-2008, 08:34 PM
Whatever, stupid

Said1
02-28-2008, 08:37 PM
Punches you in the face.

Fuck you basterd.
Quite possibly your best post ever. :clap:

'Fuck you basterd'....get-out-uh-town, bozoo. :laugh2:

Said1
02-28-2008, 08:40 PM
Whatever, stupid c u n t

Brilliant! Two thumbs up! :laugh2:

actsnoblemartin
02-28-2008, 08:41 PM
Im not letting you bate me anymore.

Have a nice day jerk

:fu:

Brilliant! Two thumbs up! :laugh2:

jimnyc
02-28-2008, 08:41 PM
Whatever, stupid c u n t

Martin, I'm going to ask this politely, and I'm only going to ask once. I see you edited your post. Why would that be? Because the word you typed was automatically filtered out? Exactly! So don't edit your post and spell it with spaces between the characters to beat the filter, and hence break the rules.

I'm an admitted scumbag and even I don't want to see that word on my board.

Carry on.

Said1
02-28-2008, 08:45 PM
Im not letting you bate me anymore.

Have a nice day jerk

:fu:

But it's ok to baite Gabby? :laugh2:

actsnoblemartin
02-28-2008, 08:47 PM
as you wish

Martin, I'm going to ask this politely, and I'm only going to ask once. I see you edited your post. Why would that be? Because the word you typed was automatically filtered out? Exactly! So don't edit your post and spell it with spaces between the characters to beat the filter, and hence break the rules.

Carry on.

actsnoblemartin
02-28-2008, 08:50 PM
yes sir, im sorry sir.

I will keep my anger and hatred to posts, so i dont annoy the whole board.

sorry

:slap:

Moved to cage. Please dont make antagonistic threads anywhere wlse but the cage. Thanks!

actsnoblemartin
02-28-2008, 08:51 PM
I cant edit any of the posts where i use the c word, if you wanna close this thread, and/or edit any of my posts, you will have NO objection from me

Carry on.

hjmick
02-28-2008, 09:19 PM
Wow, I honestly had no idea the were filters in place that would censor certain words. Amazing. I guess I should either pay closer attention or start posting offensive language.

Now, in defense of Gabo, who I respect despite some of our opposing ideas(as I try to respect all our members), I do not believe she hates Jews. I do think she is young and misguided, but I hold out hope that one day she will recognize the error of her ways and get all Republican. I trust that Mr. Gabo is doing his part to facilitate this change. ;)

As for you, Martin, there are times, such as this, that I wish you would count to ten and think before you post. Many times you start threads with interesting and thoughtful topics. Just as often, however, we get threads like this and those tend to negate the positive threads. Think about it. I would hate to lose your Jewy goodness to a ban because you were unable to control your self.

Yurt
02-29-2008, 12:00 AM
http://borkweb.com/wp-content/upload/WTF_hax.jpg

bullypulpit
03-01-2008, 10:43 AM
Marty...You've gone from being a naif to being an annoying, ignorant, opinionated little snot and a troll. Why don't you go away and come back when you've grown up

jackass
03-01-2008, 12:33 PM
Marty...You've gone from being a naif to being an annoying, ignorant, opinionated little snot and a troll. Why don't you go away and come back when you've grown up

naif????

retiredman
03-01-2008, 12:42 PM
naif????

na·ïf /nɑˈif/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[nah-eef] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation
–noun 1. a naive or inexperienced person.

jackass
03-01-2008, 01:13 PM
wow...I have never heard that word. I thought it was an acronym. Learn something new everyday. :)

bullypulpit
03-01-2008, 01:34 PM
wow...I have never heard that word. I thought it was an acronym. Learn something new everyday. :)

Gotta learn something every day or you just may as well lay down and die. ;)

bullypulpit
03-01-2008, 01:35 PM

(edited @ 1334) I forgot ill mannered.

chesswarsnow
03-01-2008, 06:26 PM
Sorry bout that,

(edited @ 1334) I forgot ill mannered.

1. I think you lost your freaking mind.
2. Martin isn't naif at all, I would think he is far ahead of his age.
3. Liberals are all naifs.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

bullypulpit
03-01-2008, 08:42 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. I think you lost your freaking mind.
2. Martin isn't naif at all, I would think he is far ahead of his age.
3. Liberals are all naifs.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Naif was used to describe his past behavior...not his current. Pay attention.