PDA

View Full Version : Are you a "thread starter" or one who replies?

jimnyc
02-28-2008, 09:01 PM
Are you a prolific thread starter? You like to find news and share it, or you have an opinion about something that you feel strongly about and want to get on a podium?

Do you prefer to sit back and read the threads and reply to what catches your eye?

If you like the podium, and are interested in being an author for our blog - shoot me a PM and I can set you up a posting account. It need not be political postings, we have many categories and more can be added. You can post about politics, current events, sports, music, humor... Have the spotlight/podium!

For you "repliers" - I have opened up the comments system on the blog. You don't need to register, although you can (and it makes it much easier for commenting in the future). You only need to put a name in the comments form, an email address and submit your comment. I'm sure the authors would appreciate some feedback on the articles they take the time to write.

This is still a work in progress and I'm still looking for bugs/changes. So if you have any problems or think something should be changed, share with us here and I can see what I can do.

82Marine89
02-28-2008, 09:46 PM
I'll post a thread if I feel strongly about the subject or because I feel it might create debate. I respond when I have something to say. Mostly I read and learn from other posters.

That's all I have to say about that.

Immanuel
02-29-2008, 08:20 AM
I'd start more threads if I had more time to search the net and could type faster so that I wasn't repeating a thread that was already started.

Immie

Monkeybone
02-29-2008, 08:32 AM
both. i try to start threads, but ppl ignore them *sob* and then it makes me sad.

LiberalNation
02-29-2008, 09:22 AM
Thread started basically cuz i don't like reading thru thread already pages long just to comment. I don't normally comment or read threads I haven't already posted in so starting them makes me come back to comment if anyone responds.

jimnyc
02-29-2008, 09:59 AM
My question about posting habits was "theoretical". I was trying to see if there was interest by anyone to be an author for our blog, and to make everyone aware about commenting ability on the blog as well.

Monkeybone
02-29-2008, 10:53 AM
no, you're theoretical jim. so ha! put that in your pipe and smoke it