PDA

View Full Version : Discounts for board members!

KitchenKitten99
02-23-2007, 12:10 PM
Some of you may know that I am a Pure Romance consultant. I had a party that cancelled on me at the last second last week, and so I have plenty of products in stock, and my next party isn't until 3/3.

So, I am offering a 20% off online order discount to DebatePolicy.com board members only! And yes, there are a few things for the guys. I will not think anyone is weird or make someone uncomfortable for ordering any bedroom accessories. What you purchase is strictly confidential and no different than if you were to order at a party or open house, and all the products are made to enhance your romantic life, and that is my ultimate goal.

My website is www.lealeonard.pureromance.com
If you have any product questions, such as compatibility or need any recommendations, my email is lealeonard@pureromance.com .

darin
02-23-2007, 12:51 PM
Any status of my order? I ordered three midget blow-up dolls - one male, two female, six 'anal-hilator's and 1 Stuffed buffalo.

:D

:p

Thanks Fuzzy! Way to look out for the board. :D

KitchenKitten99
02-23-2007, 01:34 PM
Any status of my order? I ordered three midget blow-up dolls - one male, two female, six 'anal-hilator's and 1 Stuffed buffalo.

:D You must have ordered from gaysRus.com.

Mr. P
02-23-2007, 02:23 PM
I'm still waiting for my LAST order!!! I'd like my money back please.

glockmail
02-23-2007, 02:38 PM
I'll take one of these, without the blue thing. :cheers2:

Send to:

Stiffy Member
210 Downonit Way
Intercourse, NC 16969

KitchenKitten99
02-23-2007, 03:32 PM
I'll take one of these, without the blue thing. :cheers2:

Send to:

Stiffy Member
210 Downonit Way
Intercourse, NC 16969

:rolleyes:

KitchenKitten99
02-23-2007, 03:33 PM
I'm still waiting for my LAST order!!! I'd like my money back please.

for the kind of 'order' you want, head out to the Vegas strip...

glockmail
02-23-2007, 03:39 PM
...back alley.

Mr. P
02-23-2007, 03:56 PM

Hey you said...
to enhance your romantic life, and that is my ultimate goal. .

I'll never order from you again, you just don't deliver.
Now send my refund!:slap:

KitchenKitten99
02-23-2007, 04:09 PM
Hey you said....

I'll never order from you again, you just don't deliver.
Now send my refund!:slap:

You make me laugh. :laugh2: And I can't send a refund for something you never paid for (and didn't get from me)! :p

Mr. P
02-23-2007, 04:19 PM
You make me laugh. :laugh2: And I can't send a refund for something you never paid for (and didn't get from me)! :p
Hey! I have the cancelled check! :slap:

KitchenKitten99
02-23-2007, 10:13 PM
Hey! I have the cancelled check! :slap:

ok, scan it and post it... i want proof of payment! :p

Mr. P
02-23-2007, 10:20 PM
ok, scan it and post it... i want proof of payment! :p

You'll see it in court. :lol:

KitchenKitten99
02-23-2007, 10:22 PM
I just got this link in an email from the corporate office. It is a 'banned' commercial that was made just for laughs, but never intended to be used. They put it on YouTube for us to share! 18+ warning...

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AFYLUcYcStM"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AFYLUcYcStM" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Yurt
02-23-2007, 10:24 PM

Bastard, I wanted the buffalo, I'm in a roamin mood :dance:

Yurt
02-23-2007, 10:28 PM
How to pay and how much is shipping? My wife wants something(s)

KitchenKitten99
02-23-2007, 10:39 PM
How to pay and how much is shipping? My wife wants something(s)

You can pay by credit card (MC/Visa/Amex) online. Or if you prefer, I can mail you an order form, and you can pay via check/money order. I also take cash, but I don't recommend mailing that. I also have a paypal account, if if makes you feel better about security. Shipping & handling is a flat-rate $4.00.

What you can do as well, is email me the items that she wants, and I'll give you a final price that way, and you can decide what you want to do. I am flexible.

Yurt
02-23-2007, 10:53 PM
You can pay by credit card (MC/Visa/Amex) online. Or if you prefer, I can mail you an order form, and you can pay via check/money order. I also take cash, but I don't recommend mailing that. I also have a paypal account, if if makes you feel better about security. Shipping & handling is a flat-rate $4.00.

What you can do as well, is email me the items that she wants, and I'll give you a final price that way, and you can decide what you want to do. I am flexible.

She asks if the $4 is for one order or per item.

PM me

KitchenKitten99
02-23-2007, 10:56 PM
I do make one correction... if you order through the website, because that order goes directly through corporate office, even though I fulfill it, the discount may not show up. For some reason that feature isn't working for me. I called corporate, and they're looking into it.
Otherwise, you can still email the products you'd like to order and I can get you the discount that way.
*****EDIT***
Ok, got it handled (my upline helped). Website change made recently (i must have missed the email)...An order has to be pending for the discount option to show up. So, any orders placed may not show a discount right away, but it will be adjusted by me manually when charged to your card. I email you with the total before fulfilling the order, and the card is not charged until your order ships, which depending on the day and time, is either same day or next business day, and shipped via UPS, for anyone who wants to know.