PDA

View Full Version : Hey JIM

Abbey Marie
02-28-2008, 11:36 PM
What ever happened with that fool you had parking issues with?

Yurt
02-28-2008, 11:55 PM
i got jim to plea to an insanity defense and he is living it up with padded walls, and hot nurses with :boobies:

02-29-2008, 03:16 AM
i got jim to plea to an insanity defense and he is living it up with padded walls, and hot nurses with :boobies:

Yeah. You'd have to be insane to think those guys were hott, nurses or not. not a big fan of manboobs

jimnyc
02-29-2008, 10:08 AM
Funny you should ask!

The parking issue has subsided. He wasn't someone who actually lived there, he was a boyfriend of some whacked out chick that lives there and she apparently dumped him (so I hear through the grapevine). I ran into her at the gas station by my house and she was as nice as ever this time and blamed all the problems on him.

But just last night I went to CVS to pickup my prescription and he was walking in just as I was leaving. There were about 5-6 people at the registers and I'm sure more heard me in the aisles when I stated rather loudly to him "Hey asswipe, how's it going?". He just gave me a dirty look and kept on walking while I stood there and stared at him. I know, I'm a prick! :coffee:

hjmick
02-29-2008, 10:23 AM
But a well meaning prick.

remie
02-29-2008, 01:47 PM
Funny you should ask!

The parking issue has subsided. He wasn't someone who actually lived there, he was a boyfriend of some whacked out chick that lives there and she apparently dumped him (so I hear through the grapevine). I ran into her at the gas station by my house and she was as nice as ever this time and blamed all the problems on him.

But just last night I went to CVS to pickup my prescription and he was walking in just as I was leaving. There were about 5-6 people at the registers and I'm sure more heard me in the aisles when I stated rather loudly to him "Hey asswipe, how's it going?". He just gave me a dirty look and kept on walking while I stood there and stared at him. I know, I'm a prick! :coffee:

Please tell me you werent there buying smokes.:poke:

Pale Rider
02-29-2008, 01:57 PM
Funny you should ask!

Are you sure we're not related... :laugh:

Yurt
02-29-2008, 02:52 PM
Funny you should ask!

i told them not to let you out...:laugh2:

82Marine89
02-29-2008, 08:48 PM
Funny you should ask!

I would have called him f*ckface.