PDA

View Full Version : what you dont know about lebanon

actsnoblemartin
02-29-2008, 05:46 AM
<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/VMefuJfSeCU"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/VMefuJfSeCU" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Psychoblues
03-02-2008, 11:59 PM
Hmmmmmph. You obviously don't know shit about Lebanon, martin. Have you ever been there? Do you know anything other than your self indoctrinated shallow curiosity involvement? Do you have anything to back that up? Do you actually believe any of that bullshit? Is it objective, subjective or just another attempt to claify an otherwise unpopular opinion?

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/VMefuJfSeCU"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/VMefuJfSeCU" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

actsnoblemartin
03-03-2008, 12:56 PM
way to assume :laugh2: what i know and dont know

Hmmmmmph. You obviously don't know shit about Lebanon, martin. Have you ever been there? Do you know anything other than your self indoctrinated shallow curiosity involvement? Do you have anything to back that up? Do you actually believe any of that bullshit? Is it objective, subjective or just another attempt to claify an otherwise unpopular opinion?

gabosaurus
03-03-2008, 09:23 PM
I doubt Martin has been many places outside California. It's much easier to sit in front of your computer and bitch and moan than it is to actually do something about it.
Besides, if Martin actually went to the Middle East, I doubt anyone would listen to his mother bitch about not hurting her boy.

manu1959
03-03-2008, 09:28 PM
I doubt Martin has been many places outside California. It's much easier to sit in front of your computer and bitch and moan than it is to actually do something about it.
Besides, if Martin actually went to the Middle East, I doubt anyone would listen to his mother bitch about not hurting her boy.

i assume you have been there or you wouldn't be mouthing off.....

retiredman
03-03-2008, 09:35 PM
I do not believe that the translations are accurate.

The lady from Tiberias said that she was in a shelter in the south because rockets FROM GAZA had landed in her town. That makes no sense. The rocket attacks were from Lebanon, not Gaza.

actsnoblemartin
03-03-2008, 09:37 PM
dont talk about my mother you fucking ****.

You are a fucking piece of garbage, dont you ever talk about my mother again, or i swear to god, ill find you and bitch slap you

:death:

actsnoblemartin
03-03-2008, 09:38 PM
well youre a genius, rocket attacks have been coming from gaza for awhile

I do not believe that the translations are accurate.

The lady from Tiberias said that she was in a shelter in the south because rockets FROM GAZA had landed in her town. That makes no sense. The rocket attacks were from Lebanon, not Gaza.

actsnoblemartin
03-03-2008, 09:43 PM
you see this is why you will be neg repped again.

Because you assume things about me, and dont know shit.

I have been all over the u.s., in canada, and all over israel

so shut your whore mouth you little basterd :banana2:

retiredman
03-03-2008, 09:48 PM
well youre a genius, rocket attacks have been coming from gaza for awhile

if you loved Israel, you would know that Tiberias is on the shores of Kinnereth, which is only about 25km from the Lebanese border and nearly 200km from Gaza. Also...the story was about rocket attacks from Lebanon so the supposed translation of the woman from Tiberias who moved away and into a SOUTHERN refugee camp saying that the rockets came from Gaza - which is in the southwestern corner of Israel - makes no sense.

hjmick
03-03-2008, 09:48 PM
I have never been to Lebanon, but I have some very good friends who are Lebanese. They are some of the warmest, most giving people you will ever meet.

actsnoblemartin
03-03-2008, 09:51 PM
I am jewish, so im supported to know everything about israel, yeah thats not racist.

youre white, do you know everything about europe?

also rockets have been fired from gaza for years, what that video was about exactly i dont remember, but i can say rockets were fired from lebanon.

im talking about more then just the video, but it does tie in

if you loved Israel, you would know that Tiberias is on the shores of Kinnereth, which is only about 25km from the Lebanese border and nearly 200km from Gaza. Also...the story was about rocket attacks from Lebanon so the supposed translation of the woman from Tiberias who moved away and into a SOUTHERN refugee camp saying that the rockets came from Gaza - which is in the southwestern corner of Israel - makes no sense.

actsnoblemartin
03-03-2008, 09:52 PM
Lebanese is an interesting history, up until 1975, it was consider the paris of the middle east, but the plo thugs, caused a 15 year civil war, and christians in that country have been persecuted and their population has decreased by over 20% since.

I have never been to Lebanon, but I have some very good friends who are Lebanese. They are some of the warmest, most giving people you will ever meet.

retiredman
03-03-2008, 10:02 PM
I am jewish, so im supported to know everything about israel, yeah thats not racist.

youre white, do you know everything about europe?

also rockets have been fired from gaza for years, what that video was about exactly i dont remember, but i can say rockets were fired from lebanon.

im talking about more then just the video, but it does tie in

you may be Jewish, but if you were ever in Israel, you were sleeping the entire time. Tiberias is in the north... right on the shores of Lake Kinnereth... Gaza is in the south.... Lebanon is north of Israel... the video was about Lebanon (check the title of YOUR thread)... Tiberias was hit with rockets from southern Lebanon NOT Gaza.... rockets from Gaza cannot reach Tiberias... which is why I said I doubted the translation and, therefore, the truthfulness or objectivity of the film.

retiredman
03-03-2008, 10:04 PM
Lebanese is an interesting history, up until 1975, it was consider the paris of the middle east, but the plo thugs, caused a 15 year civil war, and christians in that country have been persecuted and their population has decreased by over 20% since.

Beirut was considered the Paris of the middle east. Your knowledge of Lebanon and Lebanese history is marginal.

actsnoblemartin
03-03-2008, 10:07 PM
well excuse me. :laugh2:

Beirut was considered the Paris of the middle east. Your knowledge of Lebanon and Lebanese history is marginal.

retiredman
03-03-2008, 10:13 PM
well excuse me. :laugh2:
hey...for someone who claims to have been "all over Israel", you sure as hell didn't learn very much about Israel or its neighbors.

therefore, I tend to doubt your Israel travel experience claims.