PDA

View Full Version : *Hussein Or Not To Hussein: That Is The Question*

chesswarsnow
02-29-2008, 06:45 AM
Sorry bout that,

1. But , Barack Hussein Obama has a little problem.
2. He has a middle name of a man who isn't revered.
3. This could be a fatal flaw when running for the highest office in America.
4. There is much weight in a name.
5. And a name is given to a son as a standard bearer.
6. Seeing all three of his names are Muslim names, should indeed hurt his realistic chances to gain the office of President.
7. Millions upon millions of people will in no way pull a imaginary lever for Barack Hussein Obama.
8. His own wife claims his middle name is like a *Terrorist Attack*.
9. She calls it a *Fear Bomb* which shows just how bad his name is, when his own wife makes such claims.
10. READ ALL ABOUT IT HERE:http://weblogs.chicagotribune.com/news/politics/blog/2008/02/michelle_obama_name_hussein_is.html

"

Michelle Obama, who often has decried "the fear bomb'' that opponents have used against her husband for his middle name -- Barack Hussein Obama -- said in Canton, Ohio, today that it is happening again and shows why it's so important that he wins election as president.

"They threw in the obvious, ultimate fear bomb," Obama said today of her husband's 2004 Senate race. "We're even hearing [that] now. … 'When all else fails, be afraid of his name, and what that could stand for, because it's different.'"

The senator's wife said that rivals use innuendo to play on fears. "Just as they're saying it now," she said.

But, she told about 200 supporters this morning at a restored theater in Canton, Obama won despite that "climate of negativity and doubt" in 2004. "We learned, number one, that when power is threatened by real change they will say anything to stop it," she said. "But we also learned that the American people can handle the truth."

What America needs, she added, is a "fundamentally different kind of leadership," one that challenges people to be different, and better to one another. And that, she said to critics who say it is not his time, cannot wait.

"Barack Obama will be the kind of leader we need right now, not in four years or eight years or 12 years," she said. "We can't wait to get this right. We need it to happen today."

"

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

diuretic
02-29-2008, 07:09 AM
Given the complete incompetence of the Bush presidents I would have thought "Bush" as a surname would be a real downer. Probably why Jeb gave it a miss.

And given your middle names chess - "wars" - I'd think you're in a bit of strife yerself :laugh2:

The Reverend
02-29-2008, 07:22 AM
You know if he feels his middle name is ainsulting why doesn't he just change it.

diuretic
02-29-2008, 07:24 AM
You know if he feels his middle name is ainsulting why doesn't he just change it.

He's probably fine with it. It's just a bunch of dickheads who think it's an issue.

The Reverend
02-29-2008, 07:30 AM
His policies are what I have issues with. Which is what an election is supposed to be about.
Some people are just stupid.

chesswarsnow
02-29-2008, 07:32 AM
Sorry bout that,

1. He's is going to have a real hard time sweeping this one under the rug.
2. Especially with all *The Angry White Voters*.
3. All in all I think he is toast.
4. But I would prefer him running not *Da Hidabeast*.
5. Oh and welcome to my corner of the Internet *Reverend*

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

chesswarsnow
02-29-2008, 07:34 AM
Sorry bout that,

His policies are what I have issues with. Which is what an election is supposed to be about.

1. But did you listen to what his own wife had to say about it?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

diuretic
02-29-2008, 07:44 AM

Too right. Policies should be front and centre. The diversionary bullshit actually robs people of information. But then mere impressions are so important in politics.

glockmail
02-29-2008, 08:46 AM
Given the complete incompetence of the Bush presidents I would have thought "Bush" as a surname would be a real downer. Probably why Jeb gave it a miss.

And given your middle names chess - "wars" - I'd think you're in a bit of strife yerself :laugh2:
War is a good thing man. You Aussies should try it sometime.

glockmail
02-29-2008, 08:49 AM
You know if he feels his middle name is ainsulting why doesn't he just change it. "The word you've entered isn't in the dictionary. Click on a spelling suggestion below or try again using the search bar above. "

Sorry, but I had to look that one up.

glockmail
02-29-2008, 08:49 AM
He's probably fine with it. It's just a bunch of dickheads who think it's an issue. Like his wife?

diuretic
02-29-2008, 07:01 PM

We haven't attacked first, we've just hopped in and helped our mates or looked after ourselves. Sadly we got involved in Bush/Cheney's stupid invasion and occupation of Iraq but that was the fault of our dumbarse PM and his even more dumbarse government.

diuretic
02-29-2008, 07:04 PM
Like his wife?

Is she blueing about his name? If so she should have told him years ago to change it to Wilbur.

Is she blueing about the dickheads that are making a fuss about his name? If so that's understandable because those who are carrying on about his name are dickheads.

Now, would you like to try again? :laugh2:

02-29-2008, 07:17 PM
He's probably fine with it. It's just a bunch of dickheads who think it's an issue.

then why is his campaign, including is wife telling us it's some dirty tactic to call him by his name?

From now on the Senator from Illinois is He who cannot be named

hjmick
02-29-2008, 07:21 PM
then why is his campaign, including is wife telling us it's some dirty tactic to call him by his name?

The politician formerly known as Barack Hussein Obama. We need to find a symbol to represent this change in moniker...

actsnoblemartin
02-29-2008, 07:29 PM
now that is classic

:clap:

The politician formerly known as Barack Hussein Obama. We need to find a symbol to represent this change in moniker...

chesswarsnow
02-29-2008, 07:59 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. Don't mention his, *Big Monkey Ears* either.
2. Hey there's an idea, he can change his name to that instead!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Trigg
02-29-2008, 08:02 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. Don't mention his, *Big Monkey Ears* either.
2. Hey there's an idea, he can change his name to that instead!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

I don't think it's allowed to mention monkey's in anyway when in the presence of black people, not PC doncha know.

Yurt
02-29-2008, 08:14 PM
Sorry bout that,

He's is going to have a real hard time sweeping this one under the rug.
Especially with all *The Angry White Voters*.
All in all I think he is toast.
But I would prefer him running not *Da Hidabeast*. Oh and welcome to my corner of the Internet *Reverend*

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Have you seen the thread about him wanting to disarm america? read that thread, it will change your mind. he wants to retard our national security, she at least has the balls to not do so.

it taint your corner bub, its our club, now come out of the corner and play with the big boys :)

exactly... from now he shall be:

http://nymag.com/images/2/daily/entertainment/07/05/04_prince_lgl.jpg

this prince would stand a better chance at winning though:

http://www.dhadm.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/12/will-smith.jpg

diuretic
02-29-2008, 08:20 PM

The reason is that his middle name is Hussein. Given the considerable anti-Muslim feeling in the US emphasising his middle name - common in Muslim societies and the the given name of the dictator Saddam - the idea is to stir up those in the electorate who are not that politically sophisticated and who will somehow equate Obama with Muslims. It's not going to work in that many areas I would think but it may strike a chord with some, hence the reference.

I agree that it shouldn't matter, but sadly it does.

Yurt
02-29-2008, 08:32 PM
The reason is that his middle name is Hussein. Given the considerable anti-Muslim feeling in the US emphasising his middle name - common in Muslim societies and the the given name of the dictator Saddam - the idea is to stir up those in the electorate who are not that politically sophisticated and who will somehow equate Obama with Muslims. It's not going to work in that many areas I would think but it may strike a chord with some, hence the reference.

you do know that if you become a muslim you have to change your name to a "muslim" name.... that is of course arabic, though islam doesn't recognize any superiority of peoples....

bullypulpit
02-29-2008, 09:06 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. But , Barack Hussein Obama has a little problem.
2. He has a middle name of a man who isn't revered.
3. This could be a fatal flaw when running for the highest office in America.
4. There is much weight in a name.
5. And a name is given to a son as a standard bearer.
6. Seeing all three of his names are Muslim names, should indeed hurt his realistic chances to gain the office of President.
7. Millions upon millions of people will in no way pull a imaginary lever for Barack Hussein Obama.
8. His own wife claims his middle name is like a *Terrorist Attack*.
9. She calls it a *Fear Bomb* which shows just how bad his name is, when his own wife makes such claims.
10. READ ALL ABOUT IT HERE:http://weblogs.chicagotribune.com/news/politics/blog/2008/02/michelle_obama_name_hussein_is.html

"

Michelle Obama, who often has decried "the fear bomb'' that opponents have used against her husband for his middle name -- Barack Hussein Obama -- said in Canton, Ohio, today that it is happening again and shows why it's so important that he wins election as president.

"They threw in the obvious, ultimate fear bomb," Obama said today of her husband's 2004 Senate race. "We're even hearing [that] now. … 'When all else fails, be afraid of his name, and what that could stand for, because it's different.'"

The senator's wife said that rivals use innuendo to play on fears. "Just as they're saying it now," she said.

But, she told about 200 supporters this morning at a restored theater in Canton, Obama won despite that "climate of negativity and doubt" in 2004. "We learned, number one, that when power is threatened by real change they will say anything to stop it," she said. "But we also learned that the American people can handle the truth."

What America needs, she added, is a "fundamentally different kind of leadership," one that challenges people to be different, and better to one another. And that, she said to critics who say it is not his time, cannot wait.

"Barack Obama will be the kind of leader we need right now, not in four years or eight years or 12 years," she said. "We can't wait to get this right. We need it to happen today."

"

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

<center><font color=red><b><h1>DON'T FEED THE TROLL!</h1></b></font></center>

REDWHITEBLUE2
02-29-2008, 09:35 PM
I don't trust the Black Alfred E Newman AKA Barack Hussein Obama

The Reverend
02-29-2008, 09:40 PM
"The word you've entered isn't in the dictionary. Click on a spelling suggestion below or try again using the search bar above. "

Sorry, but I had to look that one up.
Ah the boards local spelling police, was wondering when that would happen. :laugh2:

chesswarsnow
02-29-2008, 09:54 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. But *Da Hildabeast* has been run up a tree.
2. And a man with roots in Africa is doing it.
3. Who happens to be of Muslim Heritage*.
4. Who happens to hate his ears.
5. Who's wife agrees his name is nothing but a *Bomb* ready to go off.
6. I don't know how any of these facts make me a *TROLL*???
7. I guess I hit a nerve.:pee:liberals

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Yurt
02-29-2008, 09:57 PM
Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

did you read the thread i told you to read? if so, i can't believe you still hold this position. why? who do you think is better able to protect america?

diuretic
02-29-2008, 09:59 PM
you do know that if you become a muslim you have to change your name to a "muslim" name.... that is of course arabic, though islam doesn't recognize any superiority of peoples....

First time I heard about that was when Cassius Clay became Muhammad Ali. Then again when Lew Alcindor became Kareem Abdul-Jabbar.

Immanuel
02-29-2008, 10:02 PM

I disagree. It is not that they think it is an issue. It is that they think they can make it an issue.

Can they get enough idiots to believe that Barack H. Obama was named after that evil leader of Iraq because... well, of course, his parents worshiped Saddam... to sway the electoral college? That is a long shot but maybe it is worth the shot? It's not like Saddam was in power when Barack was born now is it?

Immie

Yurt
02-29-2008, 10:02 PM
First time I heard about that was when Cassius Clay became Muhammad Ali. Then again when Lew Alcindor became Kareem Abdul-Jabbar.

its in the hadiths. if you are "able" you must change your birth name to a muslim name.

so, not everyone has to. but seriously, how many Mark Smiths do you know that are muslim :laugh2:

Pale Rider
02-29-2008, 11:41 PM
Hussein or not hussein? Hussein. Makes no difference to me that it's saddam's last name or sounds muslim. The liberals don't like it, therefore, I do.

diuretic
02-29-2008, 11:44 PM
its in the hadiths. if you are "able" you must change your birth name to a muslim name.

so, not everyone has to. but seriously, how many Mark Smiths do you know that are muslim :laugh2:

I don't know a Mark Smith! I really don't!

Could that mean something? :laugh2:

diuretic
02-29-2008, 11:48 PM
I disagree. It is not that they think it is an issue. It is that they think they can make it an issue.

Can they get enough idiots to believe that Barack H. Obama was named after that evil leader of Iraq because... well, of course, his parents worshiped Saddam... to sway the electoral college? That is a long shot but maybe it is worth the shot? It's not like Saddam was in power when Barack was born now is it?

Immie

That's about what it comes down to. A pity but that's politics I suppose.

diuretic
03-01-2008, 12:08 AM

Here you go - you can now get up to speed glock

http://www.awm.gov.au/

We're not a bloodthirsty nation but we're not going to walk away from a righteous fight.

Your ignorance might be real or you may simply be feigning it. Either way I'd just to correct the impression contained in your post. For me not to do so would be to be party to a dishonouring of the people who fought for this nation.

bullypulpit
03-01-2008, 05:53 AM
Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

I would suggest that you give your ears a good tug and pop yer head outta yer ass. Given how full of shit you are thought, you'd need a couple of hazmat teams to clean up the mess...Not cost effective at all.

My question is this...If he were half Scottish rather than half Kenyan...Would his name be an issue at all? In a word, "No." The whole issue of Obama's name and his fictitious muslim ties is all about sub-rosa racism, plain and simple.

So, why don't y'all just quit dancing around the issue and get it out in the open...You're scared shitless that a black man will become president...At which time, black hip-hop gangstas will get all of your lily-white daughters pregnant...dogs and cats will sexual congress with each other, and you'll wake up queer the next morning.

You and your fellow travelers are really pathetic, fearful, sniveling little mediocrities. I pity you.

bullypulpit
03-01-2008, 05:57 AM

A "good thing"?!? For who, exactly? The only ones benefiting from Chimpy McPresident's invasion and occupation of Iraq are war profiteers like Haliburton, KBR, Blackwater, and others.

chesswarsnow
03-01-2008, 10:54 AM
Sorry bout that,

Have you seen the thread about him wanting to disarm america? read that thread, it will change your mind. he wants to retard our national security, she at least has the balls to not do so.

it taint your corner bub, its our club, now come out of the corner and play with the big boys :)

exactly... from now he shall be:

http://nymag.com/images/2/daily/entertainment/07/05/04_prince_lgl.jpg

this prince would stand a better chance at winning though:

http://www.dhadm.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/12/will-smith.jpg

1. Nope, I might if you can provide a link.
2. In my minds eye, I see way more problems if someway *Da Hildabeat* got the nomination, then went on to beat McCain.
3. Rush Limbaugh has been siding with *Da Hildabeast* in order to perpetuate the *Democratic Battle* within.
4. Which I disagree with totally, and *I THE GREAT CWN*, will start a thread to show my displeasure in Rush's view on this.
5. Having the Clinton's with another chance to re~gain the *Presidency* is way more scary than even having a *Closeted Muslim* in the *Presidential Office*
6. We can always impeach *Barack *Hussein*, Obama* if it turns out he got elected and had some epiphany and coverts to Islam while a sitting *President*.
6. (a) Thing is if he does, he won't have to change his name one bit, this should make everyone who is a *True Blue American*, look hard before voting for this man over *The True Blue American McCain*.
7. Or if we start seeing how biased he might could be towards Christians through out the world, this showing he is acting like a double agent for Islam.
8. If Barack Hussein Obama, got past McCain, which I think very unlikely, he would be in such a vacuum of discrepancy, he would hardly be able to do anything, without being called on it.
9. So all in all, Barack Hussein Obama, is by far the better choice for the powers that be within *The Republican Party*.
10. His own name betrays him, which is an easy win.:popcorn:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

chesswarsnow
03-01-2008, 11:13 AM
Sorry bout that,

1. Sure it matters, he has *The Poison Name*, *The Angry White Vote* out in the fields of America, won't vote for than name.
2. His own father never knew what possibilities he would have when he grew up.
3. I tell you frankly, if his father had known he would get these kind of chances to become somebody, he would of named me Benjamin Franklin Harris.
4. Or something like that.
5. Which would be a *Great Presidential Name*.
6. What's in a name?
7. You may ask.
8. A name above all other names, like a *Presidential* name, a man voted in to lead a Nation.
9. In my view has to represent those peoples he is elected over.
10. And all of us, *Angy White People* will not vote for a man who has this name.
11. And here's the kicker.
12. Luckily we have McCain in the wings, behind the curtain ready and able to represent us *Angry White Americans* and we will vote for a *Angry White Man*, in droves.
13. He stands behind the curtain because he is some what of a RINO, but in the end, *The Angry White Voters* will pull the lever for him.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

chesswarsnow
03-01-2008, 11:22 AM
Sorry bout that,

1. But these two men who converted to Islam threw away a better name, and got a far worse one.
2. Barack Hussein Obama, won't have to do that.
3. His name already is bad, at least for America, and the job he is asking for.
4. This will go down in history as *The Man That Could, But His Name Got In The Way*.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

chesswarsnow
03-01-2008, 11:30 AM
Sorry bout that,

Immie

1. But in America, we have to examine *The Root*.
2. *The Roots* of, *Barack Hussein Obama are Islamic*.
3. Look at his name if you doubt it.
4. The average American, like myself, will judge a *Presidential Candidate* by his name, as much for what he represents.
5. And in this day and age, where just recently we were attacked by Islam with our own aircraft.
6. Its way to early for the *Everyday American* to choose a man with this name for this high of an office at this time, and this age, so soon after 911.
7. Barack Hussein Obama, is perhaps 200 years to early.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

chesswarsnow
03-01-2008, 11:33 AM
Sorry bout that,

Hussein or not hussein? Hussein. Makes no difference to me that it's saddam's last name or sounds muslim. The liberals don't like it, therefore, I do.

1. Exactly!
2. Seeing we are getting such a reaction, it must be a weak spot.
3. And seeing we would fail to do what's needed in order to balance the power.
4. We must use it.
5. For the betterment of America.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

chesswarsnow
03-01-2008, 11:39 AM
Sorry bout that,

I would suggest that you give your ears a good tug and pop yer head outta yer ass. Given how full of shit you are thought, you'd need a couple of hazmat teams to clean up the mess...Not cost effective at all.

My question is this...If he were half Scottish rather than half Kenyan...Would his name be an issue at all? In a word, "No." The whole issue of Obama's name and his fictitious muslim ties is all about sub-rosa racism, plain and simple.

So, why don't y'all just quit dancing around the issue and get it out in the open...You're scared shitless that a black man will become president...At which time, black hip-hop gangstas will get all of your lily-white daughters pregnant...dogs and cats will sexual congress with each other, and you'll wake up queer the next morning.

You and your fellow travelers are really pathetic, fearful, sniveling little mediocrities. I pity you.

1. More proof we got something.
2. I say we clamp down and hold on tight, like a *Pit Bull Dog*.
3. On a pulpit.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

bullypulpit
03-01-2008, 01:31 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. Exactly!
2. Seeing we are getting such a reaction, it must be a weak spot.
3. And seeing we would fail to do what's needed in order to balance the power.
4. We must use it.
5. For the betterment of America.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Yeah...The weak spot is between your ears klanboy.

chesswarsnow
03-01-2008, 02:12 PM
Sorry bout that,

Yeah...The weak spot is between your ears klanboy.

1. Seems like you are losing this battle.
2. That's why you only have *The Personal* attack as an option.
3. I love it when I'm right!

:dance:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

bullypulpit
03-01-2008, 02:58 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. Seems like you are losing this battle.
2. That's why you only have *The Personal* attack as an option.
3. I love it when I'm right!

:dance:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Mmmm...You parrot unfounded rumor, unsubstantiated assertions, your delusions and right wing talking points and claim it to be argument. Your continued attempts to produce a silk-purse from a sow's ear fail, as they always will. Your "battle" exists only in your mind, and like any twit suffering delusions of grandeur, you claim victory when your inanity is called for what it is.

Present a valid argument with supporting evidence, and you might deserve something other than 'name-calling'. Until then, I will continue to heap scorn and ridicule on you and the crap you post. Dismissed...klanboy.

03-01-2008, 03:11 PM

so what your saying is the reason he doesnt like his name being said is because people are stupid.

bullypulpit
03-01-2008, 03:42 PM
so what your saying is the reason he doesnt like his name being said is because people are stupid.

One should think that it has more to do with right wing-nuts using his name as an epithet falsely linking it with Saddam Hussein than with any dislike for having his name used. But you are essentially correct in saying that the stupid and the ignorant would fall for such a cheap ploy...The Republican base in other words.

chesswarsnow
03-01-2008, 05:46 PM
Sorry bout that,

One should think that it has more to do with right wing-nuts using his name as an epithet falsely linking it with Saddam Hussein than with any dislike for having his name used. But you are essentially correct in saying that the stupid and the ignorant would fall for such a cheap ploy...The Republican base in other words.

1. But one thing you are missing in all this.
2. It doesn't matter you think I'm a racists or whatever, Klanboy, what have you.
3. What is mattering here, in this thread, is simply this.
4. Obama has a name that rimes with Osama.
5. His middle names is the same as a dead dictator, who swung from a rope, and his head nearly popped off.
6. His first name sounds like some sort of back ailment, which can't be good either.:laugh2:
7. I just don't see this mans name getting into the office of the, *Presidency*.
8. Thats the bottom line with me.
9. And I think I have most, *Angry Old White People* with me on this.
10. Its time you start to realize this too.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

diuretic
03-01-2008, 07:02 PM

I don't know what he thinks, I only know what I think. And what I think I posted.

stephanie
03-01-2008, 07:29 PM
The only people making this about race and middle names is the Democrats..

That way...they hope it will keep people from really looking at Obambams record....

It might be working for now, but he will be exposed for what he is...

A racist socialist....

bullypulpit
03-01-2008, 08:39 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. But one thing you are missing in all this.
2. It doesn't matter you think I'm a racists or whatever, Klanboy, what have you.
3. What is mattering here, in this thread, is simply this.
4. Obama has a name that rimes with Osama.
5. His middle names is the same as a dead dictator, who swung from a rope, and his head nearly popped off.
6. His first name sounds like some sort of back ailment, which can't be good either.:laugh2:
7. I just don't see this mans name getting into the office of the, *Presidency*.
8. Thats the bottom line with me.
9. And I think I have most, *Angry Old White People* with me on this.
10. Its time you start to realize this too.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Racism is still racism by any other name. Lacking the courage of your convictions, you hide behind simple-minded shit like this, and expect not to be called out for the racist little piggy you are. You really are pathetic.

chesswarsnow
03-01-2008, 10:17 PM
Sorry bout that,

Racism is still racism by any other name. Lacking the courage of your convictions, you hide behind simple-minded shit like this, and expect not to be called out for the racist little piggy you are. You really are pathetic.

1. I don't make this stuff up, just report the facts.
2. The facts when laid out there speak for themselves.
3. These facts are saying what they are saying without my even twisting them to say what I want them to say.
4. But you a liberal are saying its all my fault.
5. Well, well, I didn't name him, so how can it be?
6. I see your casting racsit comments as out of desperation.
7. You are looking in the mirror and asking can you vote for Barack *Hussein* Obama, and want to find a reason to blame me for your lack of confidence in doing so.
8. Are you ready to pull the lever for *B. Hussein O.*?
9. Many here will be waiting to hear just what comes from your mouth on this.
10. And if its other than a *Yes*, you will come off as a hypocrite.
11. I'm voting for him, Tuesday, here in Texas.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

bullypulpit
03-02-2008, 08:14 AM
Sorry bout that,

1. I don't make this stuff up, just report the facts.
2. The facts when laid out there speak for themselves.
3. These facts are saying what they are saying without my even twisting them to say what I want them to say.
4. But you a liberal are saying its all my fault.
5. Well, well, I didn't name him, so how can it be?
6. I see your casting racsit comments as out of desperation.
7. You are looking in the mirror and asking can you vote for Barack *Hussein* Obama, and want to find a reason to blame me for your lack of confidence in doing so.
8. Are you ready to pull the lever for *B. Hussein O.*?
9. Many here will be waiting to hear just what comes from your mouth on this.
10. And if its other than a *Yes*, you will come off as a hypocrite.
11. I'm voting for him, Tuesday, here in Texas.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

You have presented unfounded rumor, half-wit conspiracy theory, and right wing-nut talking points with your own unique spin pulled from the deepest, darkest nether regions of your ass. I have yet to see any facts, from reputable sources, with links, presented by you in this or any other thread.

The only things lacking here are any facts presented by you. So, take your phony arguments...fold them five ways...and place them far and firmly up your ass, right next to your head.

chesswarsnow
03-02-2008, 08:33 AM
Sorry bout that,

You have presented unfounded rumor, half-wit conspiracy theory, and right wing-nut talking points with your own unique spin pulled from the deepest, darkest nether regions of your ass. I have yet to see any facts, from reputable sources, with links, presented by you in this or any other thread.

The only things lacking here are any facts presented by you. So, take your phony arguments...fold them five ways...and place them far and firmly up your ass, right next to your head.

1. I see no further reason to try to reason with you.
2. You can't disagree respectfully and go your way.
3. People like you are whats wrong with these sites.
4. I would rather not sink to your pathetic level of trash talking.

5. Seeing thats all you have left, it goes to show I win!:dance:

6. Fold it five ways eh?:laugh2:..............................*Bullypul pit*
7. Why not six or seven, maybe a dozen?
8. Go away little boy, dry your eyes, because Mr. Hussein has a problem.:pee:Mr. Hussein
9. Unfounded rumor eh, his name really is Hussein. LOL!!!!!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

bullypulpit
03-02-2008, 09:00 AM
Sorry bout that,

1. I see no further reason to try to reason with you.
2. You can't disagree respectfully and go your way.
3. People like you are whats wrong with these sites.
4. I would rather not sink to your pathetic level of trash talking.

5. Seeing thats all you have left, it goes to show I win!:dance:

6. Fold it five ways eh?:laugh2:..............................*Bullypul pit*
7. Why not six or seven, maybe a dozen?
8. Go away little boy, dry your eyes, because Mr. Hussein has a problem.:pee:Mr. Hussein
9. Unfounded rumor eh, his name really is Hussein. LOL!!!!!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Let's clear up your definition of "reason" first.

<blockquote>
Main Entry: <b>2reason</b>
Function: verb
Inflected Form(s): rea·soned; rea·son·ing \ˈrēz-niŋ, ˈrē-zən-iŋ\
Date: 15th century

intransitive verb

<b>1 a</b><i>obsolete</i> : to take part in conversation, discussion, or argument <b>b:</b> to talk with another so as to influence actions or opinions <can't reason with them><b>2:</b> to use the faculty of reason so as to arrive at conclusions - Merriam-Webster's Online Dictionary</blockquote>

At no point in this thread have any of your posts met even the minimum standard laid out in the above definition.

Secondly, one must be worthy of respect to receive it. You have consistently shown, in this thread, and others, that you have no respect for reason as you parrot the talking points of others. Your posts seek not to inform, but to inflame...you are a troll, and undeserving of respect.

You are too much of a coward to openly affirm your racism, so you play childish games with Barrak Hussein Obama's name in a pathetic attempt to hide that racism. You, and your fellow travelers, are pathetic excuses for humans, let alone Americans.

chesswarsnow
03-02-2008, 09:19 AM
Sorry bout that,

Let's clear up your definition of "reason" first.

<blockquote>
Main Entry: <b>2reason</b>
Function: verb
Inflected Form(s): rea·soned; rea·son·ing \ˈrēz-niŋ, ˈrē-zən-iŋ\
Date: 15th century

intransitive verb

<b>1 a</b><i>obsolete</i> : to take part in conversation, discussion, or argument <b>b:</b> to talk with another so as to influence actions or opinions <can't reason with them><b>2:</b> to use the faculty of reason so as to arrive at conclusions - Merriam-Webster's Online Dictionary</blockquote>

At no point in this thread have any of your posts met even the minimum standard laid out in the above definition.

Secondly, one must be worthy of respect to receive it. You have consistently shown, in this thread, and others, that you have no respect for reason as you parrot the talking points of others. Your posts seek not to inform, but to inflame...you are a troll, and undeserving of respect.

You are too much of a coward to openly affirm your racism, so you play childish games with Barrak Hussein Obama's name in a pathetic attempt to hide that racism. You, and your fellow travelers, are pathetic excuses for humans, let alone Americans.

1. Ahhh,..go for the *TROLL* angle.
2. Try to find others who can agree, and gang up on *The Great CWN*.
3. I have laid out reasonable facts, that represent the mindset of the vast majority of voters in America.
4. I am in perfect tune with these said voters, because I am one of them, and I listen to them.
5. There is no secret I have no fondness towards Islam, I have been railing on Islam for years over the Internet, *JUSTIFIABLLY*.
6. I know all about Islam, and have been against it for over 20 years now.
7. Most of my adult life.
8. And there are a helluva lot of Americans just like me, who will look at B. Hussein O. name and just see, Hussein.
9. Face it, you've been bettered.
10. Wasn't all that hard to do either.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

bullypulpit
03-02-2008, 11:30 AM
Sorry bout that,
1. Ahhh,..go for the *TROLL* angle.

If the shoe fits, buy the other one.

2. Try to find others who can agree, and gang up on *The Great CWN*.

Delusions of grandeur and paranoia on your part.

3. I have laid out reasonable facts, that represent the mindset of the vast majority of voters in America.

What facts? What majority...? The tin-foil hat party?

4. I am in perfect tune with these said voters, because I am one of them, and I listen to them.

A discordant tune which, like a tale told by an idiot, is full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.

5. There is no secret I have no fondness towards Islam, I have been railing on Islam for years over the Internet, *JUSTIFIABLLY*.

Islam is just an excuse for your racism.

6. I know all about Islam, and have been against it for over 20 years now.
7. Most of my adult life.

By your statements, you prove your ignorance.

8. And there are a helluva lot of Americans just like me, who will look at B. Hussein O. name and just see, Hussein.

The ignorant and unlettered, much like yourself.

9. Face it, you've been bettered.
10. Wasn't all that hard to do either.

Not by you.

chesswarsnow
03-02-2008, 03:11 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. But America will vote.
2. And when we do I can live with whatever the outcome.
3. To bad the liberals won't and can't.
4. Just look at whats about to happen.
5. Soon and very soon, Hillary will be going after those Florida Delegates.
6. And anywhere else she can whore up some.
7. The liberals are basically wanting their cake, and being able to eat it too.
8. There's two sides to every coin.
9. And our side, happens to rule at the moment, being *Heads*.
10. To go *Tails* next year will be utter despair for all Americans.
11. The swing shift in power will ruin many things that are good now.
12. America will vote, and when they vote, the numbers won't be there for a black man, or a white woman.
13. Simple as that.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sitarro
03-02-2008, 07:41 PM
I don't trust the Black Alfred E Newman AKA Barack Hussein Obama

I was thinking that the other day when I saw the latest cover that has Alfred posed as the famous che high contrast photo. They would do a hell of a job Obammy.

Psychoblues
03-03-2008, 12:23 AM
You just can't help yourself, can you, zero? Your prejudices always trump your intelligence.

I was thinking that the other day when I saw the latest cover that has Alfred posed as the famous che high contrast photo. They would do a hell of a job Obammy.

How could anyone be less than you demonstrate as your own proudly presented personal opinions? I don't think anyone could possibly get any lower than you, zero.

Sitarro
03-03-2008, 02:57 AM
You just can't help yourself, can you, zero? Your prejudices always trump your intelligence.

How could anyone be less than you demonstrate as your own proudly presented personal opinions? I don't think anyone could possibly get any lower than you, zero.

What?