PDA

View Full Version : ive noticed a pattern

actsnoblemartin
02-29-2008, 06:35 PM
if a thread is about war, or gays, everyone respons

but if its about muslims, the people we are actually fighting, then few people respond. :lame2:

April15
02-29-2008, 07:06 PM
For me to comment on Muslim faith is hard as my step son is married into a family that is muslim.

retiredman
02-29-2008, 07:14 PM

but if its about muslims, the people we are actually fighting, then few people respond. :lame2:

when people suggest dropping nuclear weapons on innocent civilian muslims, I ALWAYS respond. I hardly ever respond to threads about gays. It is not one of my important issues.

Kathianne
02-29-2008, 07:20 PM
when people suggest dropping nuclear weapons on innocent civilian muslims, I ALWAYS respond. I hardly ever respond to threads about gays. It is not one of my important issues.

I tend not to respond to dull, not dropping nukes and not gay bashing. I don't have to like either.

actsnoblemartin
02-29-2008, 07:27 PM
that is very understandable.

I do make the distinction between Terrorist muslim, or ordinary moderate muslims.

For me to comment on Muslim faith is hard as my step son is married into a family that is muslim.

actsnoblemartin
02-29-2008, 07:28 PM
You are making an assumption, those living in tribal areas, which are preety much 7th century way of life, are innocent, how do you know the kids are not being trained in madrasses in tribal areas?

how do you know most are peace loving , who just want a coca cola?

It was an idea, I wouldnt nuke, mecca, or the whole muslim world, which you seem to assume i would, even thought you never asked me.

actsnoblemartin
02-29-2008, 07:29 PM
being against something is not bashing it.

I tend not to respond to dull, not dropping nukes and not gay bashing. I don't have to like either.

Microcosmos
02-29-2008, 07:47 PM
I think those things just keep growing because they're already huge, like a snowballing effect. I'd definitely respond to a monster thread about religion. You never know which thread is gonna catch on and become the next monster thread, though.

hjmick
02-29-2008, 07:50 PM
Try a thread about gay Muslims going to war.

Trigg
02-29-2008, 08:05 PM

totally off topic, but did he have to convert or did she?????

AFbombloader
02-29-2008, 08:39 PM

I know I respond to threads that I have a personal intrest in, or feel that someone's information may be wrong. I think most of us are like that. We respond to the things we are passionate about. I really do not want to put anything into a thread I do not know much about. I will read them and expand my knowledge.

AF:salute:

April15
02-29-2008, 08:49 PM
totally off topic, but did he have to convert or did she?????She is a christian but I will tell you it is quite a sight when they have bacon in the fridge and one of the Muslim opens the door. They stay about 5 feet from the fridge. Like the pig is gonna come to life and . Oh well.

retiredman
02-29-2008, 08:51 PM
You are making an assumption, those living in tribal areas, which are preety much 7th century way of life, are innocent, how do you know the kids are not being trained in madrasses in tribal areas?

how do you know most are peace loving , who just want a coca cola?

It was an idea, I wouldnt nuke, mecca, or the whole muslim world, which you seem to assume i would, even thought you never asked me.

I am assuming that women and children are innocent? yes. I am.

you are one sick motherfucker.

actsnoblemartin
02-29-2008, 09:02 PM
and you are one mean spirited asshole :laugh2:

They are women in children probably living in sharia law

I wouldnt be surprised if they were being recruited to become terrorists to kill our men and women, and used as human shields.

You are such a touchy feeling liberal :coffee:

retiredman
02-29-2008, 09:13 PM
and you are one mean spirited asshole :laugh2:

They are women in children probably living in sharia law

I wouldnt be surprised if they were being recruited to become terrorists to kill our men and women, and used as human shields.

You are such a touchy feeling liberal :coffee:

so innocent women and children who are treated like second class citizens in a primitive society living under oppressive islamic law deserve to be incinerated because they live somewhat near a man named Osama bin Laden who they most likely don't even know?

Yeah...our forefathers would really be proud of YOU! :laugh2:

actsnoblemartin
02-29-2008, 10:05 PM
hmm, alright :slap:

You have convinced me, that nuking them is a bad idea, but i will not rule out tactical strikes, that go after terrorists.

so innocent women and children who are treated like second class citizens in a primitive society living under oppressive islamic law deserve to be incinerated because they live somewhat near a man named Osama bin Laden who they most likely don't even know?

Dilloduck
02-29-2008, 10:10 PM
hmm, alright :slap:

You have convinced me, that nuking them is a bad idea, but i will not rule out tactical strikes, that go after terrorists.

Way to hang in there with your strong beliefs, Martin. :laugh2:

actsnoblemartin
02-29-2008, 10:13 PM
beliefs are not set in concrete they change, when you feel you are wrong or enlightened.

geez, u like razzing me today :coffee:

Way to hang in there with your strong beliefs, Martin. :laugh2:

Yurt
02-29-2008, 10:39 PM

well, seems we have to put the word nuke into a post for you to respond.

geoge bush has just declared that he is the president for the next 50 years..... you have no hope of stopping him, save one.... you can incinerate his family ... which would crush him.... and stop his "reign"

but for that, you must let george "rule" for another 50 years.

do you?

retiredman
02-29-2008, 10:57 PM
well, seems we have to put the word nuke into a post for you to respond.

geoge bush has just declared that he is the president for the next 50 years..... you have no hope of stopping him, save one.... you can incinerate his family ... which would crush him.... and stop his "reign"

but for that, you must let george "rule" for another 50 years.

do you?

absolutely not.

your silliness is expanding.:laugh2:

The Reverend
02-29-2008, 11:05 PM
You are making an assumption, those living in tribal areas, which are preety much 7th century way of life, are innocent, how do you know the kids are not being trained in madrasses in tribal areas?How so you know they are being trained?

how do you know most are peace loving , who just want a coca cola?How do you know they aren't

Bad idea

gabosaurus
03-01-2008, 12:37 AM

It's because we are all Jew haters, Martin. :rolleyes:
Now go find a meeskite to shmeichel your shmeckle. :)

Abbey Marie
03-01-2008, 12:05 PM

Martin, there is some truth in that, but it isn't the whole story. People sometimes don't don't care to respond to, or will even skip over, threads, depending on who authored them; regardless of topic.

jackass
03-01-2008, 12:23 PM

How so you know they are being trained?
How do you know they aren't

Bad idea

So are both of you denying the FACT that women and children both are being trained as terrorists??

retiredman
03-01-2008, 12:26 PM
So are both of you denying the FACT that women and children both are being trained as terrorists??

how do you get that? I am saying that dropping a nuclear weapon on a nation - simply because one person is holed up somewhere in that nation - will UNDOUBTEDLY kill a great number of innocent women and children. Are you disputing THAT?

The Reverend
03-01-2008, 12:27 PM
Never said that. Reread my post.

My point is that you can't assume either way.

jackass
03-01-2008, 12:28 PM
Im not disputing that at all. When you say that the women and children are innocent, well thats a rather blanket statement.