PDA

View Full Version : I'm RICH!!!!!!!!!!

Trigg
02-29-2008, 07:50 PM
All that's left to do is alert the media!!!!

I purchased two male hampsters, I know this because I specifically said I wanted MALE hampsters so I wouldn't get babies.

They assured me.....assured me.....mind you, that they were in fact both males.

Well my MALE hampster just gave birth to 8 little babies. It's a miracle!!!!!!!!!!!! The first ever male pregnancy and it happened right here in my house.

I'M GONNA BE WORTH MILLIONS.:dance:

But don't worry I promise to come back every so often and talk to you guys:laugh2:

hjmick
02-29-2008, 07:51 PM
Eight little Jesus hamsters! Wow!

Trigg
02-29-2008, 07:58 PM
Eight little Jesus hamsters! Wow!

I know, it's a miracle!!!!!!!!!!!!

My sister tells me I shouldn't tell anyone, who wants all the paparazzi swarming around after all.

But what the heck, my first stop will be Good Morning America or maybe Live with Regis and Kelly.

I hope I get to see celebrities!!

AFbombloader
02-29-2008, 08:42 PM

I purchased two male hampsters, I know this because I specifically said I wanted MALE hampsters so I wouldn't get babies.

Well my MALE hampster just gave birth to 8 little babies. It's a miracle!!!!!!!!!!!! The first ever male pregnancy and it happened right here in my house.

But don't worry I promise to come back every so often and talk to you guys:laugh2:

:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

Sorry Trigg, but I think this is absolutely hillarious! I know how much you wanted the hamster in the first place.

And don't try to give any of the 8 mini-hamsters to my kids!

AF:salute:

manu1959
02-29-2008, 09:30 PM
my kid won two gold fish at the school fair 5 years ago....one gave birth about a year ago.....that isn't suposed to happen either.....

Kathianne
02-29-2008, 09:43 PM
The reason I went with dogs, spayed. ;)

Not like those that force the issue, I paid full price. ;)

Immanuel
02-29-2008, 09:51 PM

Well, I don't know about your little miracle, but I can see millions in your future and no, I am not talking about millions of little hamsters.

If I were you, I'd find a good lawyer and sue the pants off the pet store. You shouldn't have a problem finding a sympathetic jury just show them pictures of thousand upon thousands of hamsters and you should be raking in the dough in no time at all. :laugh2:

Immie

PostmodernProphet
02-29-2008, 10:28 PM
my kid won two gold fish at the school fair 5 years ago....one gave birth about a year ago.....that isn't suposed to happen either.....

????....it certainly isn't.....goldfish lay eggs, not live birth......

http://www.kokosgoldfish.com/breeding.html

Trigg
03-01-2008, 10:08 AM
:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

Sorry Trigg, but I think this is absolutely hillarious! I know how much you wanted the hamster in the first place.

And don't try to give any of the 8 mini-hamsters to my kids!

AF:salute:

I already tried to give them to another friend. She said her cat would love a play mate.

Anyway, I called the pet store and they'll take the babies and give me store credit. Kyle isn't happy about this, he of course wants to keep all of them.

krisy
03-01-2008, 12:16 PM
Keep an eye on the other one(assuming that is one is a male!!!). SOmetimes the daddy will hurt the babies.

jimnyc
03-01-2008, 05:52 PM
Trigg - your story is absolutely hilarious! I got a good laugh reading that as did my wife - had to share that!

Keep an eye on the other one(assuming that is one is a male!!!). SOmetimes the daddy will hurt the babies.

And if Daddy gets too close, Mommy will eat the young to protect them! Not lying, had a billion hamsters, mice, gerbils, guinea pigs and rats when growing up!

Trigg
03-01-2008, 09:39 PM
Trigg - your story is absolutely hilarious! I got a good laugh reading that as did my wife - had to share that!

And if Daddy gets too close, Mommy will eat the young to protect them! Not lying, had a billion hamsters, mice, gerbils, guinea pigs and rats when growing up!

Already thought of the male hampster problem. My brother in law brought over another cage to keep him in.

Also, thank goodness, my 10 yr old has realized that 10 hampsters probably wouldn't be a good idea after all.

03-01-2008, 11:23 PM
my cousins had two male guinea pigs with the same results

Trigg
03-11-2008, 03:16 PM
I thought a little update might be needed.

All the little babies now have their eyes open. Looks like we have a couple of albinos.

Mom and dad have taken to climbing up into the wheel to get away from all the youngsters.