PDA

View Full Version : Mccain is a pussy

actsnoblemartin
02-29-2008, 09:05 PM
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080301/ap_on_el_pr/mccain_pastor

Dilloduck
02-29-2008, 09:46 PM
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080301/ap_on_el_pr/mccain_pastor

Quit being a fucking idiot, martin---all politicians pander. You of all people should recognize it when you see it . :poke:

actsnoblemartin
02-29-2008, 09:49 PM
I dont want a politician who panders

Quit being a fucking idiot, martin---all politicians pander. You of all people should recognize it when you see it . :poke:

Dilloduck
02-29-2008, 09:51 PM
I dont want a politician who panders

well you're SOL, buddy. Why do you tolerate your own pandering----oooooooooo I know---because when you are NOT pandering you're an real asshole. :laugh2:

actsnoblemartin
02-29-2008, 09:59 PM
geez your mean. I try not to pander, but i try to be nice at times.

well you're SOL, buddy. Why do you tolerate your own pandering----oooooooooo I know---because when you are NOT pandering you're an real asshole. :laugh2:

Dilloduck
02-29-2008, 10:01 PM
geez your mean. I try not to pander, but i try to be nice at times.

ya--so people will be nice to you----just like a politician.

actsnoblemartin
02-29-2008, 10:04 PM
politicians are liars and politically correct, im trying to be honest, and be civil, but not let friendship or niceness determine my beliefs

ya--so people will be nice to you----just like a politician.

Yurt
02-29-2008, 10:30 PM
His campaign issued the statement after two days of criticism from the Democratic National Committee, the Catholic League and Catholics United.

oh, but it took hillary to make oslama "reject" and then she put it to him and he said -- well, reject, denounce, then fine, i do "both"

but we now have a different standard for mcclame....

mfm -- i won't hold my breath on your silence....

retiredman
02-29-2008, 10:34 PM
oh, but it took hillary to make oslama "reject" and then she put it to him and he said -- well, reject, denounce, then fine, i do "both"

but we now have a different standard for mcclame....

mfm -- i won't hold my breath on your silence....

I denounce this horrific attack on McCain. He should not be required to reject the support of one of the religious right's most influential voices.

Yurt
02-29-2008, 10:41 PM
I denounce this horrific attack on McCain. He should not be required to reject the support of one of the religious right's most influential voices.

please fire off a letter to your leader as soon as possible, for he hasn't been able to figure out the difference...

glad you have. :)

retiredman
02-29-2008, 10:59 PM
please fire off a letter to your leader as soon as possible, for he hasn't been able to figure out the difference...

glad you have. :)

I really have no "leader" at the present time. I only have a president I abhor who is my leader in name only.

ssems you missed this:

http://www.debatepolicy.com/showpost.php?p=210305&postcount=166

:laugh2:

Pale Rider
02-29-2008, 11:25 PM
Personally, and someone here may give a shit or not, but I'm still putting my two cents worth in, I don't give a crap what juan mcamnesty does, or hussein, or hitlery. The three of them are a trio of liberal ass cakes and I wouldn't vote for a one of them. Fuck 'em all.

This year, this "former" republican is either voting independent, libertarian, or writing someone in.

May God have mercy on our country.

-Cp
03-01-2008, 01:31 PM
How is McCain "pandering" here? I too would distance myself from that freaky pastor who is obviously a nut-case..

Sitarro
03-01-2008, 05:32 PM
''Democrats quoted Hagee as saying the Catholic Church conspired with Nazis against the Jews and that Hurricane Katrina was God's retribution for homosexual sin, and they recited his demeaning comments about women and flip remarks about slavery.''

This is the biggest problem with the Republican party, they actually pander to this imbecile and his followers. He is one of a shitload of TV preachers that use their warped interpretation of GOD's word to make themselves rich....tax free! I'm sick of them representing me, they don't!