PDA

View Full Version : why should we...

actsnoblemartin
02-29-2008, 09:58 PM
continue the war?'

continue the tax cuts?

continue spending twice as much on seniors, in entitlements, as we do on the war in iraq?

continue borrowing money from china?

continue paying for illegal aliens, while ignoring poor, and homeless legal american citizens

Im getting sick of everybody telling me,im evil, no matter what i believe. :laugh2:

Yurt
02-29-2008, 10:00 PM
continue the war?'

continue the tax cuts?

continue spending twice as much on seniors, in entitlements, as we do on the war in iraq?

continue paying for illegal aliens, while ignoring poor, and homeless legal american citizens

Im getting sick of everybody telling me,im evil, no matter what i believe. :laugh2:

who is telling you that you are evil for solely what you believe? could it be they are talking about your "outbursts?"

actsnoblemartin
02-29-2008, 10:03 PM
what outbursts.

I do feel they are people, in society, on this board, in general, that no matter what i think and feel, i will be viewed negatively

can you please answer the questions :)

who is telling you that you are evil for solely what you believe? could it be they are talking about your "outbursts?"

Yurt
02-29-2008, 10:25 PM
what outbursts.

I do feel they are people, in society, on this board, in general, that no matter what i think and feel, i will be viewed negatively

can you please answer the questions :)

of course there will always be people that disagree with you and thus view you as negative.

i am not going to scour the board for your outbursts. martin, you just opened up a thread wherein your called gabby (to jew/american hater[s])

are you telling me that you have never had an outburst on this board? i don't care as much about your past as about your future. we have talked, i told you i grew up in san diego, we share history. and after what we have talked about, you honestly think you can "ask" me about "what" outbursts?

i thought you and i are friends......................

The Reverend
02-29-2008, 11:02 PM
continue the war?'Because we need to finish what we started. We are making headway.

continue the tax cuts?
because they are working

That will not change unless we cut spending

continue paying for illegal aliens, while ignoring poor, and homeless legal american citizensWhere in the USC does it say the governement should pay for anybody?

Evil no antagonistic yes

actsnoblemartin
02-29-2008, 11:03 PM
we will always be friends :salute:, and the what outbursts comments was meant as a joke :laugh2:

can u still answer the original post questions though :)

of course there will always be people that disagree with you and thus view you as negative.

i am not going to scour the board for your outbursts. martin, you just opened up a thread wherein your called gabby (to jew/american hater[s])

are you telling me that you have never had an outburst on this board? i don't care as much about your past as about your future. we have talked, i told you i grew up in san diego, we share history. and after what we have talked about, you honestly think you can "ask" me about "what" outbursts?

i thought you and i are friends......................