PDA

View Full Version : Hillary Accuses Obama Of Being Black

The Reverend
03-01-2008, 10:20 AM
ZANESVILLE, OH - The increasingly spirited race for the Democrat Presidential nomination took a dark turn today with stunning allegations from the Clinton campaign. Speaking at a rally in this blue-collar town outside of Columbus, Mrs. Clinton made references to Barack Obama's ethnic origins, insinuating that her opponent may be African-American. Responding to a question regarding her opponent's seemingly magical public appeal, Clinton responded: "I'm not sure what the furor is all about. After all, we've already had a black president - Bill [Clinton]."

Black community leaders quickly rushed to Obama's defense. "I would be very surprised if these allegations were true." said Isaiah Herman, Executive Director of the National African-American Coalition of People. "If Obama were black, we would be spearheading his campaign."

"Mrs. Clinton's allegations are absurd - I know that for a fact." said Rev. Al Sharpton, who has not endorsed a candidate. "Just like her husband, it's time for her to shut up, too."

Stunned Obama campaign workers struggled to make sense of the situation. "I've just never thought of him as being black - not that there's anything wrong with that." said Tiffany Herring, anthropology student and campaign volunteer. "Hopefully he [Obama] will get this cleared up quickly."

Obama, speaking at a rally in another part of the state, may have possibly downplayed the accusation. "This race is not about race - it's about hope, and change. And I hope this race doesn't change into a race about race, because the American people want to spare hope, and spare change."
http://www.dailyredundancy.com/archives/1086.html

Gaffer
03-01-2008, 10:46 AM
Damn, husseins supporters didn't know he was black. And shrillery still thinks she married a black man.

But hussein doesn't want to be the first black president. He wants to be the first african president.

The Reverend
03-01-2008, 11:08 AM
Dude it is called satire.

Pale Rider
03-01-2008, 02:37 PM

You callin' Gaffer "dude," and you come from "cowtown?" Well to a real cowboy calling someone "dude" is an INSULT!

You're pretty brazen for a cherry.

The Reverend
03-01-2008, 02:40 PM
You callin' Gaffer "dude," and you come from "cowtown?" Well to a real cowboy calling someone "dude" is an INSULT!

You're pretty brazen for a cherry.

Yep your are stupid

Originally "dude" meant a city person in the country, with strong connotations of ignorance of rural ways.

In colloquial British English gaffer means a foreman, and is used as a synonym for "boss". In the UK the term is commonly used to refer to sports coaches (football, rugby, etc).

You wouldn't know a real cowboy if he branded your ass.

C'mon princess that all you got.

Pale Rider
03-01-2008, 03:27 PM
Yep your are stupid
........ :lol: ....... priceless ........ :laugh:....... you make yourself look like an idiot, and I don't have to do a thing..... :laugh:

Originally "dude" meant a city person in the country, with strong connotations of ignorance of rural ways.

In colloquial British English gaffer means a foreman, and is used as a synonym for "boss". In the UK the term is commonly used to refer to sports coaches (football, rugby, etc).

You wouldn't know a real cowboy if he branded your ass.

C'mon princess that all you got.

Meet my nephew, Jason Simonsen, a living, working, real, true cowboy for over 17 years now on a ranch just outside of Ennis, Montana. No... I don't know what a cowboy is.... :laugh:

You keep sticking your large, filthy foot in your mouth skippy, and I keep trying to tell you, you're just a little bit ahead of yourself being such an asshole here as a cherry. You have no idea who you're fucking with, and you're making yourself look really, really stupid over and over again. And yes, the term "dude" to a "REAL" cowboy is an "INSULT."

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3204/2302204057_f4e6fc293e_b.jpg

jimnyc
03-01-2008, 05:49 PM
Hillary accusing Obama of being black is like Obama accusing Hillary of being butt ugly. No need to state the over obvious about one another.

Gaffer
03-01-2008, 06:30 PM

I was being sarcastic, but it's not important enough to argue about. I don't do pissing contests.

The Reverend
03-01-2008, 08:01 PM
I was being sarcastic, but it's not important enough to argue about. I don't do pissing contests.

Didn't recognize the sarcasm sorry. Just for the record I was not insulting you.

Sitarro
03-01-2008, 08:05 PM
........ :lol: ....... priceless ........ :laugh:....... you make yourself look like an idiot, and I don't have to do a thing..... :laugh:

Meet my nephew, Jason Simonsen, a living, working, real, true cowboy for over 17 years now on a ranch just outside of Ennis, Montana. No... I don't know what a cowboy is.... :laugh:

You keep sticking your large, filthy foot in your mouth skippy, and I keep trying to tell you, you're just a little bit ahead of yourself being such an asshole here as a cherry. You have no idea who you're fucking with, and you're making yourself look really, really stupid over and over again. And yes, the term "dude" to a "REAL" cowboy is an "INSULT."

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3204/2302204057_f4e6fc293e_b.jpg

Hell of a nice looking horse he has there. Montana ranch cowboy, sounds about as real as it gets. I'm jealous.

Pale Rider
03-02-2008, 02:44 AM
Hell of a nice looking horse he has there. Montana ranch cowboy, sounds about as real as it gets. I'm jealous.

He bought that horse as a colt. Broke it and trained it himself. Hell of a nice horse. I've ridden her myself. She's smart, and likes people. I told him if he ever was thinking about getting rid of her, I'd buy her from him.

Yeah ole Jason, cowboy'n is all that kid ever wanted to do. He's broken his leg, his back and was in a body cast from his horse spooking at a bear and got bucked off and fell on a rock, his fingers, and he still does it. He's 34 now, and he's been ranchin' since he got out of high school. He doctors the cattle, does farrier work, rides round up, brands, you name it. I've helped do that stuff when I lived up there, and I can see where a guy could get to liking that kind of life.