PDA

View Full Version : *Chavez Getting Ready For Ass Beating: Time Is Right*

chesswarsnow
03-02-2008, 04:47 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. But if you are a fan of Chavez.
2. He is in the process of sticking his neck out.
3. And I think all he needs to do is fire a few shots then, *BAM*!:popcorn:
4. We drop down on him a left hook and give back to the people of Venezuela their country.
5. These little dictators need to be taught a lesson.
6. I hope that this is the day it all begins.
7. READ ALL ABOUT IT HERE:http://www.breitbart.com/article.php?id=D8V5H5TG1&show_article=1

"

CARACAS, Venezuela (AP) - Warning that Colombia could spark a war, Venezuelan President Hugo Chavez sent tanks and thousands of troops to the countries' border Sunday and ordered his government's embassy in Bogota closed.
The leftist leader warned Colombia's U.S.-allied government that Venezuela will not permit acts like Saturday's killing of top rebel leader Raul Reyes and 16 other Revolutionary Armed Forces of Colombia guerrillas at a camp across the border in Ecuador.

"Mr. Defense Minister, move 10 battalions to the border with Colombia for me, immediately—tank battalions, deploy the air force," Chavez said during his weekly TV and radio program. "We don't want war, but we aren't going to permit the U.S. empire, which is the master (of Colombia) ... to come to divide us."

He ordered the Venezuelan Embassy in Bogota closed and said all embassy personnel would be withdrawn. It pushes already tense relations between the South American neighbors to their lowest point yet, with potentially far-reach effects on billions of dollars in cross-border trade.

Though Chavez didn't say how many troops he was sending, a Venezuelan battalion traditionally has some 600 soldiers—meaning some 6,000 could be headed to the border.

"

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

03-02-2008, 05:00 PM
when did colombia become part of our empire? When did we even get an empire.

Gadget (fmr Marine)
03-02-2008, 05:14 PM
It wouldn't be a stretch to US air power to work out any issues, but the following shows where the US Naval Fleet is located, and is current, as of 2/27/2008.

http://web.stratfor.com/images/northamerica/map/naval-map-800-080227.jpg

chesswarsnow
03-02-2008, 06:56 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. Where do you find this map?
2. I think its GREAT!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas