PDA

View Full Version : Rant of the week

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5]

SassyLady
09-23-2012, 07:04 PM
yes I am, been curious for awhile. I don't think the risk is that much, I wont be drug tested again for a few months.

Unless someone that knows you in real life (which you've told many of us who you are) decides to rat you out to your company commander.

aboutime
09-23-2012, 07:21 PM
Unless someone that knows you in real life (which you've told many of us who you are) decides to rat you out to your company commander.

No need to worry about anyone ratting you out. Dishonesty, lies, and being like Obama has never worked. Not even for him.

Obviously. If you are connected to the military in any way. Honor, Code, Pride, Honesty, and Character mean nothing to you.

You will be found out. That's how being a liar...even to yourself, works.

aboutime
09-23-2012, 07:28 PM
So you are willing to risk time in the stockcade, a dishonorable discharge, a record that will stick with you for the rest of your life - all for smoking a joint?

red states rule. As a 30 year Navy veteran who came in contact with thousands of young men, and women while I wore the uniform. I became somewhat of a judge of character, since many of my alternate duties as a senior Petty Officer brought me into contact with all kinds of people who tried to FOOL, and CHALLENGE the system they showed so much disrespect for, as well as their fellow Americans in uniform.
And, due to my experiences in uniform. I tend to suspect that LiberalNation...isn't exactly being totally honest with all of us either.

It seems, after I have gone back to read nearly all of his posts here. That...if he expects MOST OF US to believe him, and his now, foolhardy ways of telling us what he intends to do...Hopefully before the next DRUG TEST.
That tells me. LiberalNation IS NOT WHAT HE CLAIMS TO BE.
Anyone who would intentionally ignore, or disobey as he seems to be bragging. IS NOT telling us the truth.

Simple as that.

LiberalNation
09-23-2012, 07:42 PM
You will be found out. That's how being a liar...even to yourself, works.

we'll see.

and Obama is highly successful. President of the US, Senator, Havard law degree. None of us here will ever come close to that level of succes.

Mr. P
09-23-2012, 08:17 PM
we'll see.

and Obama is highly successful. President of the US, Senator, Havard law degree. None of us here will ever come close to that level of succes.

All that and he's still a failure as President of the US. A resume does not success make.

LiberalNation
09-23-2012, 08:21 PM
only in ur opinion, he's going to get re-elected because most of the country disagrees with you.

jimnyc
09-23-2012, 08:23 PM
only in ur opinion, he's going to get re-elected because most of the country disagrees with you.

Then why do the polls currently show literally a dead heat (aggregate polls) and that's with more Democrats polled than Republicans? How do you reconcile that with your comment?

LiberalNation
09-23-2012, 08:31 PM
proof will be in the pudding, I'll do my symbolic victory dance in this thread election night when he wins.

jimnyc
09-23-2012, 08:37 PM
proof will be in the pudding, I'll do my symbolic victory dance in this thread election night when he wins.

Well, I didn't make a prediction, I'm just wondering why you stated most of America prefers Obama when the polls speak of them running even.

AND, keep in mind, the debates haven't started yet where Obama won't have a teleprompter, and I hope Mitt doesn't stand gentlemanly, I hope he reminds America with every single answer how Obama has not done jack shit to fix the economy, and in his own words he said he OWNED it in 2009 and that if he couldn't fix it by 2012 he shouldn't be re-elected. He was correct at one thing at least.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
09-23-2012, 08:48 PM
we'll see.

His prestigous law degree was BOUGHT AND PAID FOR, meaning he was given his passing grades . His dumbass couldn't pass a college level course if his life depended on it. A couple times hearing him speak his own thoughts convinced me of that.. He is a fraud plain and simple.. -Tyr

LiberalNation
09-23-2012, 09:04 PM
Im sad, my girlfriend picked up a lot of shifts at work. I prolly wont see her this week.

Mr. P
09-23-2012, 09:19 PM
Im sad, my girlfriend picked up a lot of shifts at work. I prolly wont see her this week.

You should ask Bambam for a "Bail-out". :laugh:

EDIT: Make that DEMAND a Bail-out.

SassyLady
09-24-2012, 03:19 AM
red states rule. As a 30 year Navy veteran who came in contact with thousands of young men, and women while I wore the uniform. I became somewhat of a judge of character, since many of my alternate duties as a senior Petty Officer brought me into contact with all kinds of people who tried to FOOL, and CHALLENGE the system they showed so much disrespect for, as well as their fellow Americans in uniform.
And, due to my experiences in uniform. I tend to suspect that LiberalNation...isn't exactly being totally honest with all of us either.

It seems, after I have gone back to read nearly all of his posts here. That...if he expects MOST OF US to believe him, and his now, foolhardy ways of telling us what he intends to do...Hopefully before the next DRUG TEST.
That tells me. LiberalNation IS NOT WHAT HE CLAIMS TO BE.
Anyone who would intentionally ignore, or disobey as he seems to be bragging. IS NOT telling us the truth.

Simple as that.

LiberalNation is a female.

Missileman
09-24-2012, 05:11 AM

Some judge, huh? :laugh:

LiberalNation
09-24-2012, 03:22 PM
I talked to my ex on skype today. She moved to florida about a month ago. She was saying how much in love she was with this woman she worked with here while we were dating. They love each other, and it's true love, but the woman she's in love with is married with 3 kids. It just makes me happy she is suffering in love with a woman she can't have cuz she wont let her cheat. She even apologized for telling me she loved me when apparently she was in love with this chick she can't have all along.

aboutime
09-24-2012, 03:27 PM

Imagine that?

So what? Doesn't seem to be a bother to LiberalNation being called a he, or a she.

And it doesn't change anything I said previously. I stand by my remarks.

LiberalNation
09-25-2012, 12:26 PM
I feel bad, I skipped my morning classes bc it was raining and I didn't want to walk in the rain. :( I really need to go to class.

Drummond
09-25-2012, 03:28 PM
I feel bad, I skipped my morning classes bc it was raining and I didn't want to walk in the rain. :( I really need to go to class.

Some nice Conservative discipline will work wonders for you. Try it sometime.

gabosaurus
09-25-2012, 03:59 PM
http://i.qkme.me/3q49we.jpg

LiberalNation
09-25-2012, 04:37 PM
lol but but all the pussy I lick is shaved smooth.

LiberalNation
09-26-2012, 05:58 PM
I can't have sex for 3 days after a cervix scope biopsy thing, makes me sad and was rather uncomfortable. Hopefully I don't have cancer tho. It's funny, my gyno never read my chart so she assumes I'm stright when giving me advice about my 'boyfriend'.

LiberalNation
09-27-2012, 09:38 AM
Im pretty sure I'm going to risk only waiting two days.

aboutime
09-27-2012, 03:14 PM
Some nice Conservative discipline will work wonders for you. Try it sometime.

Drummond. Now you've done it. You gave LiberalNation another excuse to stay home, and not go to class because looking up the word DISCIPLINE will probably take the rest of the day. And, after all. Nobody walks in the rain to threaten a great RUSTING of the vacuum between one's ears.

LiberalNation
09-27-2012, 07:51 PM
Im pretty sure I'm going to risk only waiting two days.

on second thought after noticing everything feeling all swollen up down there during shower it wouldn't hurt to put off a few more days. I'll just tell her I'm bleeding. Hate to miss out but that just didn't feel normal.

I go to class today and professor couldn't get the video to work so didn't even take attendence and let out an hour early. I could have slept in and got a free day. :( the day Im good and it doesn't even mean anything. If I can manage to go to class I can get an A, last exam was 94% and only 3 more to go but attendence is 10% of the grade.

LiberalNation
09-28-2012, 09:59 PM
I get to see my girl tomorrow, first time this week. :cheers2:

I think this will be the last time I see her till nxt friday. My busy bee.

LiberalNation
09-28-2012, 10:34 PM
My sgt. sent me this txt today, "sfc ... says you will drill untill your discharge is complete and that he hasn't heard anything new about your situation. I know all this waiting has got to be frustrating. It would be driving me up the wall, I hate not knowing. I'll let you know anything as soon as they tell me."
I didn't even ask, she just updated me because. Good nco, I like my squad leader.

I hope they dont send me to a doctor for re diagnosing. I don't want to be drug tested anytime soon.

Nukeman
09-29-2012, 09:44 AM
My sgt. sent me this txt today, "sfc ... says you will drill untill your discharge is complete and that he hasn't heard anything new about your situation. I know all this waiting has got to be frustrating. It would be driving me up the wall, I hate not knowing. I'll let you know anything as soon as they tell me."
I didn't even ask, she just updated me because. Good nco, I like my squad leader.

I hope they dont send me to a doctor for re diagnosing. I don't want to be drug tested anytime soon.Well you would get the discharge you were wanting now wouldn't you. May not be the honorable one you were wanting but if you're breaking regs you don't deserve it anyway!!!!!!

gabosaurus
09-29-2012, 12:16 PM
Well you would get the discharge you were wanting now wouldn't you. May not be the honorable one you were wanting but if you're breaking regs you don't deserve it anyway!!!!!!

A -- Don't do the crime if you can't do the time.
B -- It seems that you are in the military for the wrong reason. It's not about your honor and motives. It's about serving our country.
C -- No one here gives a rats ass about your love life or bedroom activities. Please don't feel you have to tell us everything. In fact, don't feel you have to tell us anything.

tailfins
09-29-2012, 02:23 PM
A -- Don't do the crime if you can't do the time.
B -- It seems that you are in the military for the wrong reason. It's not about your honor and motives. It's about serving our country.
C -- No one here gives a rats ass about your love life or bedroom activities. Please don't feel you have to tell us everything. In fact, don't feel you have to tell us anything.

I've become desensitized as a conservative working in Cambridge, Mass. But you are right, TMI, TMI,TMI,TMI,TMI,TMI,TMI,TMI,TMI,TMI,TMI,TMI,TMI,TM I,TMI. There, even you would be considered someone in the Peanut Gallery.

LiberalNation
09-29-2012, 04:29 PM
lol ain't no one got to read my thread.

My prediction, an honorable medical discharge before the end of the year.

I finally saw my girl today and it made me much happy, might get an hour or twotomorrow together as well. Smoking weed is a lot harsher than smoking a cigarette,makes me choke up. I don't think I like.

aboutime
09-29-2012, 05:20 PM
lol ain't no one got to read my thread.

My prediction, an honorable medical discharge before the end of the year.

I finally saw my girl today and it made me much happy, might get an hour or twotomorrow together as well. Smoking weed is a lot harsher than smoking a cigarette,makes me choke up. I don't think I like.

LiberalNation. You really should consider leaving this forum, and coming back...when you grow up, and no longer need to pretend to be an Obama wannabe who can only Impress yourself with all the crap you bring here.
Nobody really gives a FLYIN' F what you do, and brag about.
Immaturity precedes everything you say here. And it really does show.
But we all understand. Immaturity, and those stuck with it...simply are not smart enough to recognize it....and that is You.

LiberalNation
09-29-2012, 08:50 PM
I come and go but I enjoy my lil diary with critical audiance.

Nukeman
09-30-2012, 07:46 AM
LiberalNation. You really should consider leaving this forum, and coming back...when you grow up, and no longer need to pretend to be an Obama wannabe who can only Impress yourself with all the crap you bring here.
Nobody really gives a FLYIN' F what you do, and brag about.
Immaturity precedes everything you say here. And it really does show.
But we all understand. Immaturity, and those stuck with it...simply are not smart enough to recognize it....and that is You.You know YOU spend a LOT of time telling people to LEAVE this forum. I may not like everyone here and I certainly don't agree with everyone here but I don't tell the to LEAVE... YOU need to freaking STOP saying that to posters. Otherwise all you have is a circle jerk of YOU and your immediate friends all agreeing with one another and patting each other on the back.. IF YOU WANT THAT THAN START YOUR OWN DAMN BOARD AND INVITE ONLY LIKE MINDED IDIOTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jimnyc
09-30-2012, 10:05 AM
LN, I wouldn't suggest you leave the forum. But I might suggest you grow up. While you may think this is your personal diary, at least have a little class when you write. NO ONE wants to read about your monthly issues or any mention of "blood". Nobody cares to read about your sexual exploits with other women. These things should be private. And surely no one wants to read about how you dishonor both the military and yourself. Continue with the military and drug use talk if you feel it makes you proud of yourself, I'm the last one who should preach about that. But if you continue with the filth, I will close your thread. While this IS an adult forum, it's not THAT kind of adult forum. And I do mean this respectfully, whether you receive it that way or not, but you sound more and more like a 14yr old child when you speak of such things, and quite frankly, also remind me of the same child who ran around cheerfully displaying the burning of the American Flag. I thought the Military would help you in various ways, but it doesn't appear you are gaining any wisdom, courage or honor, and are looking to bail already for selfish reasons. Either way, do what you will in your personal life, but please leave the filth talk off the board.

LiberalNation
10-02-2012, 05:21 PM
Random txt from my girlfriend this morning: "My schedule is always busy and there's nothing I can do abt it. Sumtimes I feel guilty bc I kno Im in no shape to be in a relationshop right now. It's just hard bc I wish I had time to do more things and that's why it's been a year since my last serious relationship. I kno tht my schedule does not permit me to see the person I'm with the way that I want to so for that reason I tend to not get myself too involved".

Course this is after she's done been telling me she loves me and such for a couple weeks. A worrisome sign considering I'm already emotionally invested and can't really pull back on my feelings now. I knew when we first met she was going to busy, has a child, a fulltime job, and goes to school fulltime. I wasn't expecting a lot of time together. I must have made her feel bad somehow or she's having second thoughts, dunno but I predict an ongoing thing that doesnt end well for me from past experience.

aboutime
10-02-2012, 09:00 PM
Random txt from my girlfriend this morning: "My schedule is always busy and there's nothing I can do abt it. Sumtimes I feel guilty bc I kno Im in no shape to be in a relationshop right now. It's just hard bc I wish I had time to do more things and that's why it's been a year since my last serious relationship. I kno tht my schedule does not permit me to see the person I'm with the way that I want to so for that reason I tend to not get myself too involved".

Course this is after she's done been telling me she loves me and such for a couple weeks. A worrisome sign considering I'm already emotionally invested and can't really pull back on my feelings now. I knew when we first met she was going to busy, has a child, a fulltime job, and goes to school fulltime. I wasn't expecting a lot of time together. I must have made her feel bad somehow or she's having second thoughts, dunno but I predict an ongoing thing that doesnt end well for me from past experience.

LiberalNation.

Nobody gives a crap, or cares about your pretend life beyond this forum.

You really should spend more time catching up on your PRE-SCHOOL, extra-curricular activities like NAP TIME, and COOKIE DIPPING.

LiberalNation
10-02-2012, 10:23 PM
lol good then stop reading my thread if ur oh so uninterested.

LiberalNation
10-02-2012, 10:53 PM
[a] the early homophile movement (DOB) and the gay liberation movement (A Gay Manifesto) had different analyses of homosexuality, different aims, and different methods to a achieve them. Assess which approach you would use. To do so, first describe the kinds of oppression gays and lesbians faced in the 50s and 60s. Next, explain how each movement understood homosexuality and their methods to reach their aims. Last, consider the advantages and disadvantages of each approach and explain which strategy you would follow.

[b] I have formulated this question from two perspectives. Answer one or the other (b1 or b2, not both).

[b1] you are a GLBT rights activist making a presentation to other activists about responding to the challenge of the Christian Right. Your task is to convince a national GLBT movement largely secular in nature that in needs to do a better job incorporating religious or spiritual language as part of its effort to cement support among GLBT persons, and as part of its effort to persuade society as a whole to support GLBT rights. To make your case you should [1] characterize the challenge the Christian Right poses to GLBT rights [2] explain both why and how appealing to religious/spiritual language could expand support for GLBT rights.

[b2] question. The first question assumes invoking religious/spiritual language would help the GLBT movement. It is certainly possible to take the alternative position—what Shaiko refers to as “secular fundamentalism”—that religion has no role in public policy. If you wish to take that position, answer this question.

Some GLBT activists have argued overlooking religious/spiritual concerns has limited the potential supportive audience for GLBT rights. Taking into account the religious objection to GLBT rights made by Sheldon, and the support for using religion to support GLBT rights made by Shaiko, persuade GLBT activists as to why it would be a mistake to engage with spiritual/religious concerns in the pursuit of GLBT rights.

[c] Prepare a policy analysis for a national gay and lesbian group trying to decide where they stand on transgender issues. You must come up with a clear stance and rationale either to work on transgender issues, or to focus solely on gay/lesbian issues. Whichever position you take should consider at least 2 potential objections to your position, and respond to them.

Guh I hate the wording, this class, and these questions are difficult. I have to answer them all as one will be on the exam friday and I will have 40 min to write a two page answer to the yet unknown chosen question. http://www.enterthefray.org/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/dry.gif Im going to nursing school nxt semester and never taking another political science class.

gabosaurus
10-02-2012, 11:35 PM
OK people, listen up. This video tells you ALL you need to know about lesbians.
Sort of... :rolleyes: :eek:

<iframe src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/B-aoh58sCWE?list=PL22C7D62B1E3E0F09&hl=en_US" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="315" width="560"></iframe>

LiberalNation
10-02-2012, 11:42 PM
but, but, I have long nails and I ain't single. It just depends how ur girl likes to come.

jimnyc
10-03-2012, 07:43 AM
I am sick of opening this thread up to read filth. If people want that, they can go to an erotic stories site. If someone wants a diary, shoot me a PM and I'll link you to sites that allow for free diaries and journals. But DP ain't the place.