PDA

View Full Version : Look -He turned into a Mexican!!

Dilloduck
03-02-2008, 05:35 PM
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/23340995/displaymode/1176/rstry/23303147/

and staying neutral in the primaries----guess who wants to be VP ? :laugh2:

Hugh Lincoln
03-02-2008, 07:51 PM
Growing the beards Americans won't grow.

Abbey Marie
03-03-2008, 10:26 AM
Ah yes, a couple of months ago, I predicted Richardson would be the dem vp, regardless of which knucklehead becomes their nominee.

Dilloduck
03-03-2008, 10:45 AM
Ah yes, a couple of months ago, I predicted Richardson would be the dem vp, regardless of which knucklehead becomes their nominee.

Really shootin for that mexican vote !!

Classact
03-03-2008, 10:51 AM
Ah yes, a couple of months ago, I predicted Richardson would be the dem vp, regardless of which knucklehead becomes their nominee."Richardson" sounds so white! Today he says I think if there isn't a landslide one candidate should step down... then he goes on to say I may or may not endorse one of the candidates before the Tuesday primaries... duh, I think Hillary should throw in the towel and I may give Obama head if he can get me some knee pads...

JohnDoe
03-03-2008, 10:58 AM
I like Richardson, he's a little doofy but he does have some strengths....i am not sure he would bring in any more hispanics to the dem party this time around though, i think the republicans thru their "immigration concerns" forced the hands of the generally conservative voting "legal" hispanics in to the Dem's arms already....

maybe not to obama's though, so we will see....?

jd

Dilloduck
03-03-2008, 11:24 AM
I like Richardson, he's a little doofy but he does have some strengths....i am not sure he would bring in any more hispanics to the dem party this time around though, i think the republicans thru their "immigration concerns" forced the hands of the generally conservative voting "legal" hispanics in to the Dem's arms already....

maybe not to obama's though, so we will see....?

jd

They aint crazy about Obama at all--Hillary's banking on them voting for her big time here in Texas.

JohnDoe
03-03-2008, 11:31 AM
They aint crazy about Obama at all--Hillary's banking on them voting for her big time here in Texas.yeah, heard that....i don't know how texas breaks out though, on delegates, and whether the districting will affect the hispanic vote/delegates?

Classact
03-03-2008, 12:12 PM
yeah, heard that....i don't know how texas breaks out though, on delegates, and whether the districting will affect the hispanic vote/delegates?Maybe the Republicans will vote for Hillary to keep her in the race... I hear the talk radio folks (Rush and others) are asking Republicans to vote for Hillary to keep the Democrats fighting each other and divided.

JohnDoe
03-03-2008, 11:50 PM
Maybe the Republicans will vote for Hillary to keep her in the race... I hear the talk radio folks (Rush and others) are asking Republicans to vote for Hillary to keep the Democrats fighting each other and divided.
I don't believe she has really been that far out of it and the race will still be close coming out of tomorrow, with or without the republican support of her...

I know Obama has really had the upswing though ...so she needs substantial support out of these races to continue in my humble opinion.

But yes, i can certainly see how keeping them at eachother could please Repubs and split the party.....but in the end, they always manage to come together imo, so we will seeeeeeeeeeeee. :D

jd