PDA

View Full Version : Cheesewars, you BOUGHT your wife?

gabosaurus
03-03-2008, 12:35 AM
4. If you find a *Sweet Filipina*, like I did, you must fly over there to meet her as a rule, before you can get her into the USA.
5. Have pictures made together as proof.
6. And then petition her as a fiancee to come here to get married.
7. You have 60 days to get hitched or her visa runs out.

You said in an earlier thread that your wife already had a green card as a U.S. citizen before she came over here. Now you are saying that you declared your intention to marry her, in order to get her into the U.S.
Doesn't this make your wife one of those people who marries a U.S. citizen in order to gain entry to the country?
How much does it cost you to buy a woman in this manner?

chesswarsnow
03-03-2008, 07:29 AM
Sorry bout that,

1. But you are misguided.
2. There is no surprise in that.
3. I did it differently.
4. I married her over there.
5. And petitioned her with a *Spouse Visa*.
6. She was my lawful wedded wife.
7. This is really the best way to do it.
8. To get married there, after getting her in the Country, we then ask for a permanent resident card.
9. Then green card, for work.
10. Which my wife has never had to do, seeing I am blessed with several businesses and make a very decent income.
11. You can't get a green card before you get into USA, its impossible, it takes about 150.00 and a form to be sent to USA Gov. then two months or so waiting for it.
12. Its women like you that make going to *The Philippines* worth while.
13. You put way to much value on your feminine aspects, there are far better fish in the sea than *American Women*:popcorn:
14. More and more men are getting wise to your type, and will no longer put their heads within your vice, they will just refuse you, and be lonely instead.
15. But the really smart ones look to the East, and find wonderful wives in *The Philippines*.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Classact
03-03-2008, 07:57 AM
You said in an earlier thread that your wife already had a green card as a U.S. citizen before she came over here. Now you are saying that you declared your intention to marry her, in order to get her into the U.S.
Doesn't this make your wife one of those people who marries a U.S. citizen in order to gain entry to the country?
How much does it cost you to buy a woman in this manner?How much does an American woman cost? If an American man came calling and said, hey spot me half the gas, auto insurance, wear and tear on my car and other expenses as we date... Why do you think fathers give away the bride?

Dilloduck
03-03-2008, 08:03 AM
How much does an American woman cost? If an American man came calling and said, hey spot me half the gas, auto insurance, wear and tear on my car and other expenses as we date... Why do you think fathers give away the bride?

You can get a desperate woman a lot cheaper. :laugh2:

chesswarsnow
03-03-2008, 08:04 AM
Sorry bout that,

How much does an American woman cost? If an American man came calling and said, hey spot me half the gas, auto insurance, wear and tear on my car and other expenses as we date... Why do you think fathers give away the bride?

1. High Five!:clap:
2. Oh yeah and Gabby, do me a solid and don't write my name in your suicide note!:laugh2:
3. Just kidding don't cha know,....

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

actsnoblemartin
03-03-2008, 01:30 PM
not in the long run :laugh2:

You can get a desperate woman a lot cheaper. :laugh2:

The Reverend
03-03-2008, 02:09 PM
13. You put way to much value on your feminine aspects, there are far better fish in the sea than *American Women*:popcorn:

15. But the really smart ones look to the East, and find wonderful wives in *The Philippines*.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
Hmm my American Woman is the BEST catch. There is no better "fish" then her.
Sorry but you are either a)wrong or b)misinformed.

hjmick
03-03-2008, 02:11 PM

Both is not an option?

The Reverend
03-03-2008, 02:12 PM
Both is not an option?

Sure, but I didn't think he could be both.

Said1
03-03-2008, 02:54 PM
Good lord. I hope all you men are joking. if not, I don't think I can associate myself with this board any longer.

hjmick
03-03-2008, 03:02 PM
Good lord. I hope all you men are joking. if not, I don't think I can associate myself with this board any longer.

Don't lump me in with the mail order bride crowd, I know how to treat a woman and have no need to seek the company of the opposite sex in subservient cultures.

The Reverend
03-03-2008, 03:11 PM

Don't lump me in with the mail order bride crowd, I know how to treat a woman

Ditto on that. Just ask my wife.

retiredman
03-03-2008, 03:23 PM
Ditto on that. Just ask my wife.

same here!

Yurt
03-03-2008, 03:37 PM
i don't see anything wrong with mail order brides, if that tickles your fancy...

i do however, have a problem with this generalization of american women, it is degrading. do you guys honestly think ALL filipinas are perfect? there is simply no way to compare american women with any other women in the world. to make any such comparison is naive in and of itself, for it goes back to directly making a false generalization.

it may be YOUR experience that the women YOU met are not compatable with YOU, however, that is not the case for all people

shattered
03-03-2008, 05:28 PM
i don't see anything wrong with mail order brides, if that tickles your fancy...

i do however, have a problem with this generalization of american women, it is degrading. do you guys honestly think ALL filipinas are perfect? there is simply no way to compare american women with any other women in the world. to make any such comparison is naive in and of itself, for it goes back to directly making a false generalization.

it may be YOUR experience that the women YOU met are not compatable with YOU, however, that is not the case for all people

And if ALL American women suck, according to Chessy, odds are pretty good the problem lies within HIM...

manu1959
03-03-2008, 05:42 PM
And if ALL American women suck, according to Chessy, odds are pretty good the problem lies within HIM...

he has asian fever............

Gadget (fmr Marine)
03-03-2008, 05:45 PM

I know a few American women that suck........

I was married twice, so think about it.......:lol:

chesswarsnow
03-03-2008, 06:11 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. Damn it Yurt, you keep sounding like some old grandpa.
2. Sure I make broad sweeping statements.
3. I'm the MasterBroadStatements* maker.
4. That's part of my charm I guess.
5. No one is making you agree with it, you can sluff it off as being just lame, what have you.
6. I know of a lot of men who would agree with me, and there is a helluva large group on American men here in the DFW area who are white and have *Filipina* wives.
7. Even so *Black* dudes marry up with the *Filipinas*.
8. There are even some smart *Mexican* men marrying them too.
9. Most the men who marry *Filipina's* are six figure or better money earners.
10. You should ask yourself why if they have all the money they need, and can't find a good help met, that then they have to go to *The Philippines* to find one.
11. Money can't buy you love.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

chesswarsnow
03-03-2008, 06:14 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. Sure I am joking.
2. I'm not that cheesy.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

manu1959
03-03-2008, 06:15 PM
Money can't buy you love.....ya right....what do you think you did...paid to go to asia to buy love....

chesswarsnow
03-03-2008, 06:20 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. Prove it then?
2. Why do men like myself go to a far flung area to find a wife?
3. I have had money for a long time.
4. I surely couldn't buy it here.
5. But I knocked on a far flung door, and found.
6. There was no exchange of funds.
7. I found a wife, and she found a husband.
8. It was beautiful.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

manu1959
03-03-2008, 06:21 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. Prove it then?
2. Why do men like myself go to a far flung area to find a wife?
3. I have had money for a long time.
4. I surely couldn't buy it here.
5. But I knocked on a far flung door, and found.
6. There was no exchange of funds.
7. I found a wife, and she found a husband.
8. It was beautiful.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

so you got there for free .... good for you ....

chesswarsnow
03-03-2008, 06:24 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. I can go to a remote island and vacation in areas you will never even dream of.
2. The culture there is great, and the people are warm and fair.
3. Some people like to make hay in their own single two acre lot.
4. I like being *Global*.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

chesswarsnow
03-03-2008, 06:27 PM
Sorry bout that,

so you got there for free .... good for you ....

1. Whether I had free tickets or paid full fair, is splitting hairs.
2. What's your point?
3. When you go places do you count how much the cost is, so in order to go or not?
4. If you have to count the expense of travel, you had better not leave the city you live in.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

chesswarsnow
03-03-2008, 06:29 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. Reminded me of when the old saints of the Bible, had to send for a wife, that was worthy.
2. Done many times in the olden days.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

manu1959
03-03-2008, 07:14 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. Whether I had free tickets or paid full fair, is splitting hairs.
2. What's your point?
3. When you go places do you count how much the cost is, so in order to go or not?
4. If you have to count the expense of travel, you had better not leave the city you live in.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

so you did pay to find love....thus you paid for it....you bought love....

and in your next post are claiming sainthood now...

chesswarsnow
03-03-2008, 07:19 PM
Sorry bout that,

so you did pay to find love....thus you paid for it....you bought love....

and in your next post are claiming sainthood now...

1. Jealousy is very unbecoming for you manu.

Regards,
SirJAmesofTexas

shattered
03-03-2008, 07:23 PM
Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJAmesofTexas

You two are worlds apart.. You've got nothing for him to be jealous of...unless you think everyone should strive for your lack of literary skills...

manu1959
03-03-2008, 07:26 PM
Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJAmesofTexas

can you say "Freudian Projection"......

chesswarsnow
03-03-2008, 07:47 PM
Sorry bout that,

can you say "Freudian Projection"......

1. Sure I can say it.
2. In fact I just did.
3. I hope you had her sign prenuptials, if your worth any real heavy cash.
4. Look at SirPaulofEngland,....

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

manu1959
03-03-2008, 07:55 PM
Sorry bout that,
1. Sure I can say it.
2. In fact I just did.
3. I hope you had her sign prenuptials, if your worth any real heavy cash.
4. Look at SirPaulofEngland,....
Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

no need for a pre nup ..... i trust my wife ....

chesswarsnow
03-03-2008, 07:59 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. Okay no problem.
2. Glad for you.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

actsnoblemartin
03-03-2008, 08:27 PM
with all due respect, you wont be saying that if you wife divorces you and for most men, what you did backfires.

There are always exceptions to the rule, and im glad youre one of them

:salute:

no need for a pre nup ..... i trust my wife ....

actsnoblemartin
03-03-2008, 08:31 PM
quit being so rude :slap:. He did what worked for him, you should be happy for him, not judging/degrading him because he didnt do what you did.

God forbid he has a lower opinion of women then you do, we just cant tolerate a different opinion, can we? :poke:

Money can't buy you love.....ya right....what do you think you did...paid to go to asia to buy love....

actsnoblemartin
03-03-2008, 08:35 PM
many women in the united states, especially those in this generation of women 30 and under, are spoiled, think they are entitled to be taken care of, even though they can work, and dress slutty, and sleep around.

am i saying ALL, absolutely not

am i saying a substantial percentage, yes

get over yourselves, and quit whining :slap: just because i dont bow down and kiss woman's asses.

I dont hate women, but i do object to some of their choices and behaviors, and frankly i dont need your approval, or blessing to think or believe what i do, and if you dont like it, FUCK OFF :fu: :pee:

actsnoblemartin
03-03-2008, 08:36 PM
no gadget, your not allowed to bad mouth women, theyre all perfect and wonderful, and you cant object to anything they do no matter what

hello feminazi's and their supporters :laugh2:

I know a few American women that suck........

I was married twice, so think about it.......:lol:

actsnoblemartin
03-03-2008, 08:37 PM
No, he just wants a woman with class, not a culture of women who believe they are to be pampered and spoiled like most american women, quit whining about it already

he has asian fever............

actsnoblemartin
03-03-2008, 08:39 PM
god forbid their are cultures differences between the phillipines and america, no were all the same, shhhh :coffee:

Sorry bout that,

1. I can go to a remote island and vacation in areas you will never even dream of.
2. The culture there is great, and the people are warm and fair.
3. Some people like to make hay in their own single two acre lot.
4. I like being *Global*.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

actsnoblemartin
03-03-2008, 08:44 PM
what works for you isnt going to work for someone else, that doesnt make it wrong, or make him mis informed

The Reverend
03-03-2008, 08:47 PM
what works for you isnt going to work for someone else, that doesnt make it wrong, or make him mis informed

No he is wrong or misinformed about

13. You put way to much value on your feminine aspects, there are far better fish in the sea than *American Women*

His choice is his choice but calling other people stupid for not doing what he did is wrong. Not to mention saying that basically American women are not great is also wrong.

chesswarsnow
03-03-2008, 08:53 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. But what would you do to find, *True Love*?
2. Would you cross a mighty *Ocean*?
3. Brave wild beasts?
4. Walk on fire?
5. Or just go down to the local beer joint, and get some gal drunk and brang her home and knock her up?
6. Would you make an effort?
7. Climb the highest mountain?
8. Cross the deepest river?
9. For *True Love*?
10. I did, and I'd do it all over again.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

manu1959
03-03-2008, 08:57 PM
No, he just wants a woman with class, not a culture of women who believe they are to be pampered and spoiled like most american women, quit whining about it already

are you saying my wife is pampered and spoiled.....

manu1959
03-03-2008, 08:59 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. But what would you do to find, *True Love*?
2. Would you cross a mighty *Ocean*?
3. Brave wild beasts?
4. Walk on fire?
5. Or just go down to the local beer joint, and get some gal drunk and brang her home and knock her up?
6. Would you make an effort?
7. Climb the highest mountain?
8. Cross the deepest river?
9. For *True Love*?
10. I did, and I'd do it all over again.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

she just showed up at work one day....

The Reverend
03-03-2008, 09:02 PM
I would do what it takes to find true love, not arguing with how you did it. I was calling you on saying that American women are not as good as other women and that men that choose to love American women are stupid.

Basically you insulted my wife and me by doing that, not to mention others on this board.

You found true love, that's great and I am happy for you. Cherish every moment.

That still does not mean you way is the only way and while you have the right to say what you believe about men being stupid that choose American wives and that American women are not as good as others, I likewise have to right to point out that you are wrong.

You do not know what the people on this board went through or are going through to find true love.

actsnoblemartin
03-03-2008, 09:02 PM
well, I wouldnt agree with him that 100% of american women are bad.

I dont agree calling people stupid for making a different choice

What makes american women great or terrible. Arent a percentage great, and a percentage terrible , with everyone putting their own x and y in their :laugh2:

No he is wrong or misinformed about

His choice is his choice but calling other people stupid for not doing what he did is wrong. Not to mention saying that basically American women are not great is also wrong.

chesswarsnow
03-03-2008, 09:03 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. Ahhh I see your problem now manu, you're basically lazy.:laugh2:
2. It took awhile, but I finally got it!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

actsnoblemartin
03-03-2008, 09:04 PM
im sorry that i have not been more clear.

women are a culture, like men, blacks, jews, gays, etc

That does not mean, all women, like any culture are the same, but you do see some differences and tendencies in each culture.

is that clear enough my friend? :poke:

are you saying my wife is pampered and spoiled.....

The Reverend
03-03-2008, 09:04 PM

It is apparent that you have not met my wife. She does not like to be pampered or spoiled. Nor do I believe that most American women believe they are to be pampered and spoiled.

actsnoblemartin
03-03-2008, 09:05 PM
good for you, some of us arent so lucky

:lol:

actsnoblemartin
03-03-2008, 09:08 PM
my two cents

I would do what it takes to find true love, not arguing with how you did it. I was calling you on saying that American women are not as good as other women and that men that choose to love American women are stupid.

ME: I dont think its wrong to have an opinion on american, german, japanese, and other women from different cultures.

ME: Now to say their are bad, is kind of insulting. I would rather say most of a percentage are bad, because that acknowledges the good women out there, even if they are not right for me.

Basically you insulted my wife and me by doing that, not to mention others on this board.

You found true love, that's great and I am happy for you. Cherish every moment.

That still does not mean you way is the only way and while you have the right to say what you believe about men being stupid that choose American wives and that American women are not as good as others, I likewise have to right to point out that you are wrong.

ME: there is no wrong way to find love, where its the internet, bar, american woman, or foreign woman. I am not trying to insult anyone :laugh2:

You do not know what the people on this board went through or are going through to find true love.

actsnoblemartin
03-03-2008, 09:09 PM
Again, i am not being clear, and im sorry about that.

I am not saying all women are good or bad, whether its american or foreign.

Im talking about american culture, todays american culture, and mostly women 30 and under.

and i never said they all are like that, im saying ive seen many that are.

does that clear it up?

It is apparent that you have not met my wife. She does not like to be pampered or spoiled. Nor do I believe that most American women believe they are to be pampered and spoiled.

gabosaurus
03-03-2008, 09:10 PM
It's pretty pathetic to you have to read the personal ads to find an overseas wife. You think life is a giant Target store or something?
I always thought the concept of mail order brides died with the mass settling of the Old West. Men don't have to be that desperate anymore.

Though it might be the only solution for Martin. Though I can't see any Jewish girl being as docile and obedient as an Asian.

manu1959
03-03-2008, 09:10 PM
Sorry bout that,
1. Ahhh I see your problem now manu, you're basically lazy.:laugh2:
2. It took awhile, but I finally got it!
Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

when you go duck hunting do you sit in the blind or chase them across the rice paddy......

manu1959
03-03-2008, 09:11 PM
It's pretty pathetic to you have to read the personal ads to find an overseas wife. You think life is a giant Target store or something?
I always thought the concept of mail order brides died with the mass settling of the Old West. Men don't have to be that desperate anymore.

Though it might be the only solution for Martin. Though I can't see any Jewish girl being as docile and obedient as an Asian.

how is e harmony any different........

The Reverend
03-03-2008, 09:15 PM
Again, i am not being clear, and im sorry about that.

I am not saying all women are good or bad, whether its american or foreign.

Im talking about american culture, todays american culture, and mostly women 30 and under.

and i never said they all are like that, im saying ive seen many that are.

does that clear it up?Crystal and just to be clear my post 44
http://www.debatepolicy.com/showpost.php?p=211412&postcount=44
was not directed at you.

actsnoblemartin
03-03-2008, 09:17 PM
I think its pathetic were having a war of, my way is better then yours
:laugh2:, neener neener neener.

There is nothing wrong, with finding an american woman, or deciding to go for a foreign woman.

Enough with the finding love supremacy :poke:

Again, i cant believe were assuming all asian women are slaves, and that men go for asians for that reason, that is true racism.

some men pressure a less agressive, more assertive, less spoiled, less feeling entitled woman.

there is nothing wrong with that

there are women, in america, who are good, and foreign women who are bad

enough with the 5 year old tactics

chesswarsnow
03-03-2008, 09:21 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. I went somewhere over the rainbow.
2. And brought back the *Blue Bird*.
3. Where toto scurries along the yellow brick road of life.
4. Where whenever I want to I can go back there, and stay in my house there.
5. Where the wicked old witch was squashed.
6. Where the ducks become *Blue Birds*.
7. Living and loving, having children and laughing.
8. Yeah, its my world, and I love what its become.
9. I think there's room for one more Martin,......
10. Somewhere over the rainbow.
11. ^Damn that was *GREAT*, that's why they call me, *The Great CWN*

Regards,
SirJAmesofTexas

gabosaurus
03-03-2008, 09:28 PM
Sorry bout that,

http://i202.photobucket.com/albums/aa137/gabriella8406/23500975.jpg

actsnoblemartin
03-03-2008, 09:32 PM
now if you would just hit your head enough times against that toilet, i wouldnt have to hear your retarded thoughts. :laugh2:

http://i202.photobucket.com/albums/aa137/gabriella8406/23500975.jpg

actsnoblemartin
03-03-2008, 09:33 PM
dont worry chess, ive seen retards with more thought then gabo :cheers2:

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJAmesofTexas

shattered
03-03-2008, 09:48 PM
dont worry chess, ive seen retards with more thought then gabo :cheers2:

Staring into a mirror while talking to yourself is not indicative of anything other than a mental disorder.. Certainly not more "thought".

actsnoblemartin
03-03-2008, 09:58 PM
were you married when you had your kid or is he a basterd like you?

Staring into a mirror while talking to yourself is not indicative of anything other than a mental disorder.. Certainly not more "thought".

manu1959
03-03-2008, 10:00 PM

dude.......stay on the high ground.....

shattered

Just because your mother doesn't know who your father is, don't take it out on the rest of us...

actsnoblemartin
Ok

:dance:

dude.......stay on the high ground.....

actsnoblemartin
03-03-2008, 10:01 PM
my parents have been married for 38 years, how about yours?

was your kid a basterd?, yes or no?

Just because your mother doesn't know who your father is, don't take it out on the rest of us...

actsnoblemartin
03-03-2008, 10:02 PM
edited

shattered
03-03-2008, 10:03 PM
my parents have been married for 38 years, how about yours?

was your kid a basterd?, yes or no?

There you go lipping off about shit you know nothing about, thus making yourself look even more retarded than you already are..

What kid?

manu1959
03-03-2008, 10:03 PM
id rather punch her :laugh2:, but the whore isnt here

whatever dude.....

actsnoblemartin
03-03-2008, 10:04 PM
she is worse then hiv, lol :laugh2:

whatever dude.....

actsnoblemartin
03-03-2008, 10:05 PM
i edited it ok?

manu1959
03-03-2008, 10:07 PM
i edited it ok?

except it is quoted in mine and my 10 minutes is up.....

actsnoblemartin
03-03-2008, 10:09 PM
fine, they are blocked.. are you happy :coffee:?

except it is quoted in mine and my 10 minutes is up.....

Yurt
03-03-2008, 10:13 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. Damn it Yurt, you keep sounding like some old grandpa.
2. Sure I make broad sweeping statements.
3. I'm the MasterBroadStatements* maker.
4. That's part of my charm I guess.
5. No one is making you agree with it, you can sluff it off as being just lame, what have you.
6. I know of a lot of men who would agree with me, and there is a helluva large group on American men here in the DFW area who are white and have *Filipina* wives.
7. Even so *Black* dudes marry up with the *Filipinas*.
8. There are even some smart *Mexican* men marrying them too.
9. Most the men who marry *Filipina's* are six figure or better money earners.
10. You should ask yourself why if they have all the money they need, and can't find a good help met, that then they have to go to *The Philippines* to find one.
11. Money can't buy you love.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

You should be sorry. So becuase i defend american women i sound like an old grandpa? i said i don't have a problem with those who want mail order brides or overseas brides, seems you only approve of free speech if it is your speech :poke:

quit being so rude :slap:. He did what worked for him, you should be happy for him, not judging/degrading him because he didnt do what you did.

God forbid he has a lower opinion of women then you do, we just cant tolerate a different opinion, can we? :poke:

yet you and cheesewhiz are judging/degrading those who do not hold your POV. cheesey called me an old grandpa and you have called others worse. why are we not entitled to believe american women can be great? my wife is american, why do and chester degrade her?

I dont hate women, but i do object to some of their choices and behaviors, and frankly i dont need your approval, or blessing to think or believe what i do, and if you dont like it, FUCK OFF :fu: :pee:

no problem :fu:

aren't you and chester whining because we don't agree with you? --> yes, you are. :poke:

Seems you two only like free speech if it applies to you. those that disagree with you are insulted and their opinions called trash. not that i wish you two on any woman, but i am glad you aren't foisting yourselves on the women of this good land.....

actsnoblemartin
03-03-2008, 10:15 PM
for the record, i dont approve of chess degrading you, by calling you an old grandpa

I shouldnt tell you what you can and cant say sorry

and i do NOT give or take away youre authority to say whatever you want

sorry mate:dance:

You should be sorry. So becuase i defend american women i sound like an old grandpa? i said i don't have a problem with those who want mail order brides or overseas brides, seems you only approve of free speech if it is your speech :poke:

yet you and cheesewhiz are judging/degrading those who do not hold your POV. cheesey called me an old grandpa and you have called others worse. why are we not entitled to believe american women can be great? my wife is american, why do and chester degrade her?

aren't you and chester whining because we don't agree with you? --> yes, you are. :poke:

Seems you two only like free speech if it applies to you. those that disagree with you are insulted and their opinions called trash. not that i wish you two on any woman, but i am glad you aren't foisting yourselves on the women of this good land.....

actsnoblemartin
03-03-2008, 10:16 PM
american women have some great qualities, nuturing, and loving and sweet.

Yes, I will agree with that.

I am not saying, you have to agree with me, and im backing off any degrading statements

sorry if i offended you

you, me

:slap:

The Reverend
03-03-2008, 10:52 PM
http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m176/telliecoin/dear-god-make-it-stop.jpg
http://lh3.google.com/_HlOr0gvbBLY/R1L265pY6vI/AAAAAAAAACc/LXk1bLOy1a8/s800/stupid+thread.jpg

Yurt
03-03-2008, 11:04 PM
you like it....

actsnoblemartin
03-03-2008, 11:10 PM
yeah, i may have sounded offensive at first, but i like women.

doesnt mean i have to love them all the time does it :laugh2:

you like it....

gabosaurus
03-04-2008, 12:48 PM
yeah, i may have sounded offensive at first, but i like women...

Too bad they don't share your feelings. :lmao:

manu1959
03-04-2008, 01:24 PM
Too bad they don't share your feelings. :lmao:

naaaaaaaah.....i am sure most of the women he meets now like women as well......:laugh2:

retiredman
03-04-2008, 02:20 PM
naaaaaaaah.....i am sure most of the women he meets now like women as well......:laugh2:

:clap:

"You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to manu1959 again!"

chesswarsnow
03-05-2008, 07:45 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. Don't let these random posters bring you down Martin.
2. Weed through them like a good soldier would.
3. Be careful thou, sometimes when you agree with other peoples PC views, they cement their so called PC views within your head.
4. I say think for yourself.
5. Your a very thoughtful man, go with your guts.
6. Better than listening to most of the people here.
7. Except me of course.:pee:*Unsolicited Opinions, Meant to Be~Little*

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Wahini
03-05-2008, 08:01 PM

And to think some people have been banned from here for a lot less than lowlife trash like this.

hjmick
03-05-2008, 08:04 PM
And to think some people have been banned from here for a lot less than lowlife trash like this.

And you would know this how? Are you an old member with a new name? Were you banned from DP at some point? Hmmm?

LOL

Welcome to the board Wahini...if that's your real name! :laugh2:

Kathianne
03-05-2008, 08:05 PM

How is it you say that on a first post? Not saying I disagree, but put something forward.

Wahini
03-05-2008, 08:07 PM
And you would know this how? Are you an old member with a new name? Were you banned from DP at some point? Hmmm?

LOL

Welcome to the board Wahini...if that's your real name! :laugh2:

Casual observer.

Wahini
03-05-2008, 08:10 PM
How is it you say that on a first post? Not saying I disagree, but put something forward.

Trust me that my post has much experience and educated observation behind it, beyond that you'll have to do some investigation in order to solve this mystery.

Mr. P
03-05-2008, 08:10 PM

with 1037 rep points two. ????????????

Kathianne
03-05-2008, 08:12 PM
Trust me that my post has much experience and educated observation behind it, beyond that you'll have to do some investigation in order to solve this mystery.

RIGHT!

Jim? What the heck is this?

Wahini
03-05-2008, 08:13 PM

Not sure how that works Mr. P nor do I give two rips, rep is useless.

82Marine89
03-05-2008, 08:15 PM

I repped him/her for the comment (http://www.debatepolicy.com/showpost.php?p=212494&postcount=20). Made me laugh.

actsnoblemartin
03-06-2008, 01:48 AM
youre right, you dont put me down like gayo.

manu im sure was kidding, but it wasnt funny

Sorry bout that,

1. Don't let these random posters bring you down Martin.
2. Weed through them like a good soldier would.
3. Be careful thou, sometimes when you agree with other peoples PC views, they cement their so called PC views within your head.
4. I say think for yourself.
5. Your a very thoughtful man, go with your guts.
6. Better than listening to most of the people here.
7. Except me of course.:pee:*Unsolicited Opinions, Meant to Be~Little*

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

bullypulpit
03-06-2008, 05:34 AM

And this surprises you...WHY?

Perhaps strong women frighten him...Women who think for themselves and don't take crap from anyone scare the bejezus out of him...Precisely the qualities that make my wife so wonderful.

shattered
03-06-2008, 06:29 AM
And this surprises you...WHY?

Perhaps strong women frighten him...Women who think for themselves and don't take crap from anyone scare the bejezus out of him...Precisely the qualities that make my wife so wonderful.

That doesn't surprise me in the least.. The guys an illiterate putz. Simple as that. The best he can hope for out of life is to marry someone that doesn't know the difference.

chesswarsnow
03-06-2008, 08:56 AM
Sorry bout that,

1. I am sure there are some decent women in America, most getting here recently thou.
2. When I was a young man, I was very successful chasing the skirts.
3. Half the time I didnt do the chasing.
4. Anyway, lets just say, James Bond didn't have anything on me.
5. He did have a lot better techno gadgets thou, and a cooler car.
6. I was rather prolific, it was my wild west days, but it was all empty, and ended when I was in my early thirties.
7. If a American Man wants to risk looking here in America for a sweet wife, the odds on finding one is very slim, I'dd calculate only about a 8% chance of finding a *Good Women*.
7. (a) If you did, and you don't feel like living in the corner of the attic of your house at times you were one of the lucky ones, good for you.
8. Now that's not a good thing I know, but if you are a *Good Women* you are in a huge minority.
9. And should feel a certain amount of honor, if so.
10. But if you are of those other 92%, you need to do some soul searching, a larger percentage of *Good American Men* who are very successful, are going to *The Philippines* like *I The Great CWN* did.
11. It is you.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

truthmatters
03-06-2008, 09:24 AM
There are plenty of poor women here in this country who you could have signed the same contract with. Why did you feel the need to go to a foriegn country to secure a much younger woman to do your bidding? Do you hate America? Do you feel that our culture creates Bad women? I find it curious that you actually believe she married you out of love.

How would you feel about having a daughter with this nice young woman only to find she was to become someones wife slave for money 15 years from now?

chesswarsnow
03-06-2008, 10:06 AM
Sorry bout that,

There are plenty of poor women here in this country who you could have signed the same contract with. Why did you feel the need to go to a foriegn country to secure a much younger woman to do your bidding? Do you hate America? Do you feel that our culture creates Bad women? I find it curious that you actually believe she married you out of love.

How would you feel about having a daughter with this nice young woman only to find she was to become someones wife slave for money 15 years from now?

1. Its obvious that on the most part, American Women do not know what marriage is.
2. What do you think it is?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Yurt
03-06-2008, 10:24 AM
Sorry bout that,

1. I am sure there are some decent women in America, most getting here recently thou.
2. When I was a young man, I was very successful chasing the skirts.
3. Half the time I didnt do the chasing.
4. Anyway, lets just say, James Bond didn't have anything on me.
5. He did have a lot better techno gadgets thou, and a cooler car.
6. I was rather prolific, it was my wild west days, but it was all empty, and ended when I was in my early thirties.
7. If a American Man wants to risk looking here in America for a sweet wife, the odds on finding one is very slim, I'dd calculate only about a 8% chance of finding a *Good Women*.
7. (a) If you did, and you don't feel like living in the corner of the attic of your house at times you were one of the lucky ones, good for you.
8. Now that's not a good thing I know, but if you are a *Good Women* you are in a huge minority.
9. And should feel a certain amount of honor, if so.
10. But if you are of those other 92%, you need to do some soul searching, a larger percentage of *Good American Men* who are very successful, are going to *The Philippines* like *I The Great CWN* did.
11. It is you.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

this post is very narcisssistic

not sure if having one up on a fictional movie character is anything to boast about....

truthmatters
03-06-2008, 10:24 AM
In the adult world it is two equals joining their lives together to give each other love and companionship.

In your world it seems to be finding someone who will do your bidding in exchange for an elevated lifestyle. Philipino culture believes women are lesser beings than males. In their families the men inherit everything and the female children get nothing. I know families in which the younger son inherited all the family wealth and lives in a huge house and has every luxury. The older daughter lives in an apartment and scrapes by. Her younger brother tells the entire family what to do. In my experience they also tend to see white people as lesser beings. There was a nieghbor kid who used to treat my son with utter contempt and was nice to my sons best friend because he was asian. My son has heard some of the most racist comments he has ever heard from a humans mouth out of his girlfriends family which is half Philipino. She hates this part of her families dynamic. She says herself it is a philipino thing. She loves our family in part because we refuse all of these degrading ideas.

Now you take a young woman from a poor Philipino family who sees her as only a burden to give to some other family and think she married some white guy with money out of pure love?

You are in self delusion.

Abbey Marie
03-06-2008, 10:55 AM
how is e harmony any different........

Two people with the goal of meeting someone and just using technology to facilitate it. There isn't the imbalance of power created when one of the parties is desperate to come to America, I assume.

manu1959
03-06-2008, 11:12 AM
Two people with the goal of meeting someone and just using technology to facilitate it. There isn't the imbalance of power created when one of the parties is desperate to come to Amercia, I assume.

nuance.....:laugh2:

truthmatters
03-06-2008, 11:17 AM
So you see women the same way as Chessy does?

manu1959
03-06-2008, 01:48 PM
So you see women the same way as Chessy does?

i don't have asian fever....so no....

chesswarsnow
03-06-2008, 01:49 PM
Sorry bout that,

this post is very narcisssistic

not sure if having one up on a fictional movie character is anything to boast about....

1. I am what I am Yurt, whether I am a narcissistic fool, or in fact I really am *GREAT*
2. You just can't handle it.
3. You snivel around behind me, acting as if you are aware of some *Grand Truth*.
4. Save it, *This Is The Internet*.
5. You and *SirManuof Pyscobabble*, are making statements and giving opinions to a person who isn't inquiring for them.
6. And I wonder if you two have a license to do so?
7. And further, your claim to be a lawyer would also include an ethics pledge.
8. I could easily get your ass barred.
9. So maybe you should think about what your doing online for a second.
10. I hope that clears things up.
11. Anyway, try to remember this is the *Internet*, and you may think your safe from a law suit, but then again, there are geeks who can trace you and I could find a way to fix you.
12. Not saying I am, but I just might.
13. Its people with the *Poison Pen* trying to affect others lives, who are responsible for their actions.
14. And I do have the balls to punish you.
15. If I know I am in the *Right*
16. Think about it. Hehehehehehehehe,...........:laugh2:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

chesswarsnow
03-06-2008, 01:57 PM
Sorry bout that,

In the adult world it is two equals joining their lives together to give each other love and companionship.

In your world it seems to be finding someone who will do your bidding in exchange for an elevated lifestyle. Philipino culture believes women are lesser beings than males. In their families the men inherit everything and the female children get nothing. I know families in which the younger son inherited all the family wealth and lives in a huge house and has every luxury. The older daughter lives in an apartment and scrapes by. Her younger brother tells the entire family what to do. In my experience they also tend to see white people as lesser beings. There was a nieghbor kid who used to treat my son with utter contempt and was nice to my sons best friend because he was asian. My son has heard some of the most racist comments he has ever heard from a humans mouth out of his girlfriends family which is half Philipino. She hates this part of her families dynamic. She says herself it is a philipino thing. She loves our family in part because we refuse all of these degrading ideas.

Now you take a young woman from a poor Philipino family who sees her as only a burden to give to some other family and think she married some white guy with money out of pure love?

You are in self delusion.

1. Sorry not a clue.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

truthmatters
03-06-2008, 02:56 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. But you are misguided.
2. There is no surprise in that.
3. I did it differently.
4. I married her over there.
5. And petitioned her with a *Spouse Visa*.
6. She was my lawful wedded wife.
7. This is really the best way to do it.
8. To get married there, after getting her in the Country, we then ask for a permanent resident card.
9. Then green card, for work.
10. Which my wife has never had to do, seeing I am blessed with several businesses and make a very decent income.
11. You can't get a green card before you get into USA, its impossible, it takes about 150.00 and a form to be sent to USA Gov. then two months or so waiting for it.
12. Its women like you that make going to *The Philippines* worth while.
13. You put way to much value on your feminine aspects, there are far better fish in the sea than*American Women*: popcorn:
14. More and more men are getting wise to your type, and will no longer put their heads within your vice, they will just refuse you, and be lonely instead.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

You dislike American women.

You Obviously feel the American system is incapable of producing good women.

What is it you think we do wrong in this country which makes our women unmarriable?

Abbey Marie
03-06-2008, 03:04 PM

What is it you think we do wrong in this country which makes our women unmarriable?

Ooh, ooh, I know: it's all the fault of Bush and the Republicans.

truthmatters
03-06-2008, 03:09 PM
Why do you think that Abbey?

Abbey Marie
03-06-2008, 03:13 PM
Why do you think that Abbey?

Sarcasm, T.

chesswarsnow
03-06-2008, 03:20 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. Oh I love my Country, why spin the topic, anyone can feel how you would love to hear me say I didn't, for some barbaric reason.
2. There are some marriageable women in America, just not enough to go around.
3. Lets say that 50% of all marriages end in divorce here.
4. That means that there is a large number just barely hanging on for a variety of reasons, in loveless marriages.
5. You could assume that at least 30% of them stay married for the children.
6. While another 15% say to themselves, *Its cheaper to keep her*, and get a mistress.
7. While 8% found a good wife.
8. Which leaves about 3% who stay married for reasons unknown, maybe they are using her for something, position of power, what not.
9. Your last question was a good one, and I shall attempt to answer it for you to understand.
10. The simple answer is this, *Women now a days, not only want to drive the wagon but also want to handle the whip, grace has left them*.
11. There are many reasons, but this one I think you may understand.
12. I hope this helps.:popcorn:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

truthmatters
03-06-2008, 03:42 PM
The question is why you think they are this way?

What about America makes them this way?

You obviously think there is something about the US that causes women to be unmarriable.

What is America doing wrong?

Yurt
03-06-2008, 03:47 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. I am what I am Yurt, whether I am a narcissistic fool, or in fact I really am *GREAT*
2. You just can't handle it.
3. You snivel around behind me, acting as if you are aware of some *Grand Truth*.
4. Save it, *This Is The Internet*.
5. You and *SirManuof Pyscobabble*, are making statements and giving opinions to a person who isn't inquiring for them.
6. And I wonder if you two have a license to do so?
7. And further, your claim to be a lawyer would also include an ethics pledge.
8. I could easily get your ass barred.9. So maybe you should think about what your doing online for a second.
10. I hope that clears things up.
11. Anyway, try to remember this is the *Internet*, and you may think your safe from a law suit, but then again, there are geeks who can trace you and I could find a way to fix you.
12. Not saying I am, but I just might.
13. Its people with the *Poison Pen* trying to affect others lives, who are responsible for their actions.
14. And I do have the balls to punish you.
15. If I know I am in the *Right*
16. Think about it. Hehehehehehehehe,...........:laugh2:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

you just went down the toilet at this site. you had some respect with me, now you have zero. are you fucking threatening me you little narcissistic child? you have the balls to threaten my livelihood? who the fuck do you think you are? oh wait, you're better than james bond. you want to try to punish me? for what? besting you on an internet board?

a person's livelihood is not to be fucked with lightly. since you are threatening me with civil action and the loss of my license without cause you will be slapped with sanctions and possible prosecution for "malicious prosecution"

you're an asshole.

Pale Rider
03-06-2008, 03:50 PM
I think I'll dump my part time wife and go here to find me a new woman... http://tinyurl.com/32yub8

chesswarsnow
03-06-2008, 03:59 PM
Sorry bout that,

you just went down the toilet at this site. you had some respect with me, now you have zero. are you fucking threatening me you little narcissistic child? you have the balls to threaten my livelihood? who the fuck do you think you are? oh wait, you're better than james bond. you want to try to punish me? for what? besting you on an internet board?

a person's livelihood is not to be fucked with lightly. since you are threatening me with civil action and the loss of my license without cause you will be slapped with sanctions and possible prosecution for "malicious prosecution"

you're an asshole.

1. I didn't say I was.
2. Yet.
3. You being a man of the court, should know you hold certain responsibilities.
4. Just because you are perhaps some rag tag lawyer.
5. Doesn't mean you have the knowledge to make false statements in a medical field, for which you hold no license.
6. Don't think I couldn't run your *** into the ground, if I want too.
7. Ass hole.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Yurt
03-06-2008, 04:06 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. I didn't say I was.
2. Yet.
3. You being a man of the court, should know you hold certain responsibilities.
4. Just because you are perhaps some rag tag lawyer.
5. Doesn't mean you have the knowledge to make false statements in a medical field, for which you hold no license.
6. Don't think I couldn't run your *** into the ground, if I want too.
7. Ass hole.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

you've threatened me twice. nice. what are you some sort of chickenshit that has to threaten my livelihood because you can't debate me? oh my, yurt has points i don't agree with so i will threaten his job.

you're right, i am of the court and i know for a fact that your threats and claims that i am unethical will get you no where. in fact, if you brought a claim against me, i would sue you for malicious prosecution, vexatious litigant and defamation. you have published that i am somehow unethical concerning my profession. that is defamation per se cheese.

you are trash cheese, plain and simple. you want try to run me to the ground, roll your dice cheesedick, you will lose.

:fu:

Abbey Marie
03-06-2008, 04:08 PM
I think this has run it's ugly course.

jackass
03-06-2008, 04:58 PM
I repped him/her for the comment (http://www.debatepolicy.com/showpost.php?p=212494&postcount=20). Made me laugh.

That made you laugh enough to give a rep??? :poke: