PDA

View Full Version : Israelis target civilians in attacks

gabosaurus
03-03-2008, 12:53 AM
Over 100 have been killed in a week of attacks on non-military targets.
I suppose both sides are equally bloodthirsty.

http://english.aljazeera.net/NR/exeres/52EF7122-5D4D-416A-B343-37118EAD689B.htm

actsnoblemartin
03-03-2008, 09:30 PM
Gabosaurus= anti-semetic, moral equivalantist, believes america is as bad as bin laden.

Believes we can hug the terrorist and we'll all sing cumiya

you should apply for palestinian apologist

the truth is, the civilians died, because terrorists purposefully live in high civilian levels you retarded liberal

:poke: de de de

Over 100 have been killed in a week of attacks on non-military targets.
I suppose both sides are equally bloodthirsty.

http://english.aljazeera.net/NR/exeres/52EF7122-5D4D-416A-B343-37118EAD689B.htm

Nukeman
03-03-2008, 09:36 PM
Gabby did yo miss where the terrorist were launching from private residence and civilian properties???? If the civilians are going to allow the terrorist to launch attacks from their house than they are as guilty as the terrorist!!!

You stop being an innocent bystander when you PICK A SIDE!!!!

Gaffer
03-03-2008, 09:59 PM
So gabby, if a bunch of terrorists are sitting in Fullerton launching missiles into Anaheim how long would it be before you took action against them? And do you think you would have the right to attack them after thousands of rocket attacks and friends and family have been injured and killed. If killing those terrorists cause deaths of innocent people who are kept there as shields does that make you a terrorist? Or will you just sit there and let them shoot at you?

gabosaurus
03-04-2008, 12:46 PM
It's called "playing the devil's advocate" dudes. There is more than one side in every debate.

hjmick
03-04-2008, 12:50 PM
There are a bunch of terrorists in Fullerton?! :eek:

gabosaurus
03-04-2008, 12:57 PM
There are a bunch of terrorists in Fullerton?! :eek:

From my experience, they are mostly in Long Beach. :laugh2:

Monkeybone
03-04-2008, 01:24 PM
they don't target civilians, the guys just hide behind them/civis let them fire from their roofs. nice misleading title.

and other reports state that atleast half those numbers were Hamas. but civilians causualties happen when you hide among them without enough balls to openly fight.

Little-Acorn
03-04-2008, 01:31 PM
Gabby did yo miss where the terrorist were launching from private residence and civilian properties???? If the civilians are going to allow the terrorist to launch attacks from their house than they are as guilty as the terrorist!!!

You stop being an innocent bystander when you PICK A SIDE!!!!

Hmmm. So if a bunch of hooded, wild-eyed people with blood already on their hands show up at my house, carrying everything from grenades to antitank weapons to long-range missiles to AK-47s, one or more of which may be levelled at my chest at the moment, and demand to use my house, its roof etc.... surely I am going to tell them to go pound sand, I don't support what they want to do, so they should leave at once.

Why would I not? :eek:

I lay the blame for the deaths of those civilians, at the terrorists' doorstep, not the civilians.

But they're just as dead regardless.

Monkeybone
03-04-2008, 01:35 PM
Hmmm. So if a bunch of hooded, wild-eyed people with blood already on their hands show up at my house, carrying everything from grenades to antitank weapons to long-range missiles to AK-47s, one or more of which may be levelled at my chest at the moment, and demand to use my house, its roof etc.... surely I am going to tell them to go pound sand, I don't support what they want to do, so they should leave at once.

I lay the blame for the deaths of those civilians, at the terrorists' doorstep, not the civilians.

But they're just as dead regardless.

i know they might not have anywhere else to go, but they could leave the house. especially when they know that everywhere a rocket comes form is being hit.

but i do agree that it is the terrorist, using the civilians like that.

Nukeman
03-04-2008, 01:37 PM

But they're just as dead regardless.If your "taken" hostage thats one thing but when you ALLOW them free access to your home be prepared to pay the consequences. I am not saying all the civillians were willing participants but a lot of them propably were, what with the feelings towards Isreal and all.

I will add that no where in my post did I state anything to resemble what you posted!!!!!

Yurt
03-04-2008, 03:53 PM
It's called "playing the devil's advocate" dudes. There is more than one side in every debate.

hard to know, as you play the devil's advocate so often.....and so well

Monkeybone
03-04-2008, 04:22 PM

hard to believe that is what you are doing here when you call them a "terrorist state" and how they apprently and deliberately "target civilians in attacks"