PDA

View Full Version : Liberal terrorists hit Seattle

theHawk
03-03-2008, 01:56 PM
The moonbats are out and causing havoc....

http://www.cnn.com/2008/CRIME/03/03/seattle.fire/index.html

Built green? Nope black!" the sign reads, according to an image from CNN affiliate KING-TV in Seattle. The sign calls the homes "McMansions."

John Heller, president of Seattle Street of Dreams, said he had spoken to the fire chief and was told that the fires were suspicious. Watch fires burn luxury homes »

"My understanding is that it was an act of terror," Heller said.

The FBI said the fires are being investigated as an act of domestic terrorism.

hjmick
03-03-2008, 02:10 PM
Damn right ELF is a terrorist organization. A terrorist organization supported by PETA.

One of their number is set to go on trial for a bombing at UW.

I would love to see the rest these asswads caught and tried.

LiberalNation
03-03-2008, 02:43 PM
Liberal, more like insane radicals. When the KKK or some skinhead group commits a crime should it be posted as conservtive terrorists attack........

diuretic
03-03-2008, 03:28 PM
Yep - not "liberal" not even "Left" just criminal.

Hugh Lincoln
03-03-2008, 09:47 PM
The perpetrators probably grew up in a house that big. Whites, probably.

actsnoblemartin
03-03-2008, 09:49 PM
some nuts, but you dont think some left wing nuts too?

Liberal, more like insane radicals. When the KKK or some skinhead group commits a crime should it be posted as conservtive terrorists attack........

Nukeman
03-03-2008, 09:51 PM
My favorite part of all this is that tye are ECO terrorist. Do they even realize how much polution they put in the air by burnign those houses down? Do they not realize how much polution they are putting into the air when each and every one of those houses will be rebuilt? How much natural resources will be used in "REBUILDING" that which they distroyed??

Waht a bunch of STUPID IDIOTS. They have caused more distruction polution, and waste than the people that owned those houses......

Hugh Lincoln
03-03-2008, 10:47 PM
My favorite part of all this is that tye are ECO terrorist. Do they even realize how much polution they put in the air by burnign those houses down? Do they not realize how much polution they are putting into the air when each and every one of those houses will be rebuilt? How much natural resources will be used in "REBUILDING" that which they distroyed??

Waht a bunch of STUPID IDIOTS. They have caused more distruction polution, and waste than the people that owned those houses......

Good points.

Also, do they do their cause any good with the bad PR? I always suspect that environmentalists just hate productive citizens more than the love the deer and bunnies, and this proves me right!