PDA

View Full Version : Why are they dumb enough to tape this?

-Cp
03-03-2008, 03:01 PM
<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/zlCiUMoFu84"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/zlCiUMoFu84" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

*sigh*.... as if this will help the Marines look good...

hjmick
03-03-2008, 03:05 PM
These two fucks should be brought up an charges.

-Cp
03-03-2008, 03:07 PM
These two fucks should be brought up an charges.

Charges for what?

LiberalNation
03-03-2008, 03:07 PM
If they treat a dog like that, how would they treat Iraqis who may actually be a threat to them to them........

LiberalNation
03-03-2008, 03:08 PM
Charges for what?

animal crualty.......

-Cp
03-03-2008, 03:08 PM
If they treat a dog like that, how would they treat Iraqis who may actually be a threat to them to them........

Hopefully, they kill em'....

-Cp
03-03-2008, 03:09 PM
animal crualty.......

How was what they did cruel? You have no idea what happened BEFORE this - obviously edited video - was posted for no other reason then to make the Corp look bad...

How do you know the dog didn't bite one of them first? You DON'T...

It's just a freakin' dog... .

LiberalNation
03-03-2008, 03:11 PM
Hopefully, they kill em'....
Might be, didn't say were.........

LiberalNation
03-03-2008, 03:12 PM
How was what they did cruel? You have no idea what happened BEFORE this - obviously edited video - was posted for no other reason then to make the Corp look bad...

How do you know the dog didn't bite one of them first? You DON'T...

It's just a freakin' dog... .

It's a freakin puppy, and yeah throwing it like that is bound to end with it being hurt bad. It might be just a dog but those marines are cruel fucks to treat it that way and make a video of it.

hjmick
03-03-2008, 03:23 PM
Charges for what?

Conduct unbecoming an officer and a gentleman.

Come on -Cp, regardless of whether or not the tape was edited, there is no justification for what they did. Even if the pup had bit them, big deal. Have you ever been bitten by a puppy? It's nothing.

Short of there being an IED strapped to that pup, they should have left it alone if their intentions were anything less than adopting the dog.

Trigg
03-03-2008, 03:28 PM
It's a freakin puppy, and yeah throwing it like that is bound to end with it being hurt bad. It might be just a dog but those marines are cruel fucks to treat it that way and make a video of it.

I agree completely, there is no reason to throw a puppy like that. Just cruel

Yurt
03-03-2008, 03:42 PM
is there someone who is willling to say that dog was actual threat? he had it by the scruff...

Monkeybone
03-03-2008, 04:16 PM
Why are they dumb enough to tape this? well..they are marines, and they don't have the best rep for being the brightest bulbs.

it is sad that someone can take pleasure out of abusing defenseless animals. makes me sick.

Gadget (fmr Marine)
03-03-2008, 05:09 PM
Innocent until proven guilty.....but if ti looks like a duck, quacks like a duck...etc, etc.....

If this is not an edited piece of YouTube video, then I am thoroughly disgusted by thier behavior, and they should be held accountable for cruelty towards an animal. Cruelty to any living, innocent creature is hard to stopmach, but that appeared to be an example of horrendous conduct. If I was their CO, I would throw the book at them for whatever I could find, and I am sure that any other self-respecting Marine (current or veteran) would say the exact same thing.

I sincerely hope this is some edited BS video footage.....

-Cp
03-03-2008, 05:11 PM
What pisses me off is how folks clammer about this video being so "cruel" - IT'S A FREAKIN DOG - yet would have NO problems if it was an unborn baby...

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/biYm_pLUn5o"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/biYm_pLUn5o" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

glockmail
03-03-2008, 05:13 PM
If its real- screw those assholes. If its fake- screw those assholes.

LiberalNation
03-03-2008, 05:19 PM
Yeah cp, these marines rock. What they did was all good, after all it's just a dog.......:rolleyes:

LiberalNation
03-03-2008, 06:12 PM
In other news I think some on the net are taking it too far calling for him to be killed, posting the guys name adress and phone # all over the place, ect.

One of the less extreme links
http://federalism.typepad.com/crime_federalism/2008/03/david-motari-ab.html

LiberalNation
03-03-2008, 06:25 PM
Another link, the vid pissed me off too but some people need to cool their britches, it ain't confirmed that this is the same guy or that the video is legit yet.

http://digg.com/pets_animals/David_Motari_MUST_DIE_PUPPY_KILLER

Sitarro
03-03-2008, 06:37 PM
What pisses me off is how folks clammer about this video being so "cruel" - IT'S A FREAKIN DOG - yet would have NO problems if it was an unborn baby...

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/biYm_pLUn5o"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/biYm_pLUn5o" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

This is such bullshit Cp....... this isn't about abortion you dumb ass, it's about an asshole that shouldn't be allowed to wear the uniform of an organization with a proud past of doing the right thing for their country. Shit like this erases the memories of the great acts and replaces them with cowardly acts such as this. JUST A DOG YOU FUCK?!!!! That was an innocent creature of God you imbecile and that fuck threw him into a ravine and surely killed him for no other reason than to impress the other chicken shits that thought it was so damn funny, they should have thrown his ass down there and refused to serve with his ass. I am tired of this "they can do no wrong" bullshit. You're sticking up for such human waste says volumes about you. It's too bad his mother didn't abort his chickenshit ass.:fu:

LiberalNation
03-03-2008, 10:44 PM
Still heating up youtube and the web but no mainstream news has picked it up as far as I can see. Prolly wont with all the election coverage or maybe stil confirming the story. Lucky, texas and ohio will trump this story.

LiberalNation
03-03-2008, 11:05 PM
The amount of political boards it's on is crazy. Tick, tock, about bored to death, gone thru pages of yahoo searches trying to find a realible source for this story. Maybe it's too early.

Speculation that needs confirmation, was the pup dead before the throwing, did it die (i'd say so, big cliff it got thrown off of), was it an army soldier or marine that did it, was it a real puppy, ect.

Yurt
03-03-2008, 11:17 PM
Still heating up youtube and the web but no mainstream news has picked it up as far as I can see. Prolly wont with all the election coverage or maybe stil confirming the story. Lucky, texas and ohio will trump this story.

can you link me to the youtube part. i can't nav utube at all. thanks

LiberalNation
03-03-2008, 11:22 PM
Some of them have been deleted but still plenty, basically the same vid as cp first posted. Nothing really added in any of them.

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=soldier+throws+puppy&search_type=

http://my.break.com/content/view.aspx?ContentID=463231

LiberalNation
03-03-2008, 11:26 PM
Can any of ya'll tell by the uniform if it's an army soldier or marine.

pegwinn
03-04-2008, 12:04 AM
If it is what it appears to be, then they need an ass whipping. I would not waste the CO's time in a war zone with charges. I would simply make thier lives a miserable living hell for the rest of the time they knew me. Hell hath no fury like a woman..... bullshit. Women aint got a damn thing on a pissed off MSgt. Fuckers would be burning shitters morning, noon, and night in between guard shifts and gun crew drills.

The video quality is so poor so I couldn't stop it well enough to look at the 782 gear. Could be Army or Marines. I just can't tell.

They are chocolate chip cammies. Very likely this was in the first gulf war or very early on in the second. Both the Army and Marines had adopted the digital cammies when I retired in 03. By now I cannot imagine anyone deploying in the older style uniform.

If you can enhance the video, look for unit patches. Patches narrows it down to the Army.

Gadget (fmr Marine)
03-04-2008, 12:19 AM
I know exactly waht you mean....I am still afraid of anyone with rockers....more than 2 and it is pucker time!

These assholes need a good ass kickin for sure, if it is not a doctored video, or something put on.....

-Cp
03-04-2008, 01:11 AM
Does anyone even know if the dog is real? I mean.. really?

glockmail
03-04-2008, 05:09 AM
Does anyone even know if the dog is real? I mean.. really? My guess is that it ain't. Arabs hate dogs, thus don't breed them. That puppy looked like a pure-bred.

LiberalNation
03-04-2008, 09:16 AM
Real news source, says the marines are investigating.

Marine Apparently Throws Puppy Off Cliff

http://www.nbc10.com/news/15481356/detail.html?rss=phi&psp=nationalnews
HONOLULU -- The Marines on Monday responded to a video clip on YouTube.com showing what appears to be a Kaneohe-based Marine throwing a puppy while in Iraq.

The video shows two Marines talking as one holds a puppy by the back of the neck before throwing the dog over what appears to be a cliff. There is the sound of a dog yelping as the puppy is seen flying in the air.

The clip has been viewed by thousands of people on the Internet, with several e-mailing Honolulu TV news media.

The leadership at Marine Corps Base Hawaii at Kaneohe said they are investigating the case and that they do not tolerate such behavior.

"This is a shocking and deplorable video that contrary to the high standards we set for every Marine. We will investigate this and take appropriate action," Maj. Christopher Perrine said.

Officials said they believe the Marine in the video is a lance corporal who returned to Hawaii in October from Iraq.

Thousands of people viewed the clip that lasted about 17 seconds. Many left messages on YouTube.com saying they were outraged by what they saw.

"The act itself is atrocious and just to see the disregard for life is just troubling," Hawaii Humane Society spokeswoman Kawehi Yim said.

Others said they believed the clip was staged and not real.

The Marines said while they will look into what happened. They want to determine whether the video clip is authentic.

"We need to find out who is this person, is this a legitimate video? Was it edited?" Perrine said.

YouTube.com pulled the clips uploaded onto its site involving the Marine and the puppy by the late afternoon.

Officials at the Hawaii Humane Society said they were horrified by what was on the video.

"People have been e-mailing and calling outraged that one, that the act occurred and secondly that there appears to be little remorse," Yim said.

If the video is authentic, the Marines involved could face judicial charges, a reduction in rank and pay and a court-martial. They could also be discharged.

Yurt
03-04-2008, 10:41 AM
My guess is that it ain't. Arabs hate dogs, thus don't breed them. That puppy looked like a pure-bred.

LiberalNation
03-04-2008, 11:30 AM
Huh?

LiberalNation
03-04-2008, 11:52 AM
from foxnews

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,334709,00.html

HONOLULU — The United States Marines Corps condemned a YouTube video purportedly showing a Marine viciously mistreating a puppy as "deplorable" on Tuesday and promised that a full investigation is under way.

In the clip, an as-yet unidentified Marine apparently throws the young dog off a rocky cliff as he's joking with another Marine.

"The video is shocking and deplorable and is contrary to the high standards we expect of every Marine," Major Chris Perrine, the public affairs director at the Marine Corps base in Kaneohe Bay, Hawaii, said in a statement.

"This video came to our attention this morning, and we have initiated an investigation," he said. "We do not tolerate this type of behavior and will take appropriate action."

Perrine said it appears that the man in the video is a lance corporal based with a unit in the Hawaiian islands. But his actions weren't characteristic of those of most men and women who serve, Perrine added.

"The vast majority of Marines conduct their duties in an honorable manner that brings great credit upon the Marine Corps and the United States," he said. "There have been numerous stories of Marines adopting pets and bringing them home from Iraq or helping to arrange life-saving medical care for Iraqi children.

dan
03-04-2008, 01:11 PM
I could see where it could be fake. As he leans his arm back, it goes out of frame for a second or two, and you can see another arm reach in, possibly to trade off?

Either way, what a f*cking idiot. Even if it is fake, what the hell did he think was going to happen? And, this should go without saying, but if it's real, I hope this guy and everyone involved die a nice slow painful death.

-Cp
03-04-2008, 01:36 PM
I could see where it could be fake. As he leans his arm back, it goes out of frame for a second or two, and you can see another arm reach in, possibly to trade off?

Either way, what a f*cking idiot. Even if it is fake, what the hell did he think was going to happen? And, this should go without saying, but if it's real, I hope this guy and everyone involved die a nice slow painful death.

So he should die for killing a dog? Really???? Wow....

Howcome folks don't get this pissed off at doctors who kill innocent HUMAN Life??!?!

manu1959
03-04-2008, 01:38 PM

Howcome folks don't get this pissed off at doctors who kill innocent HUMAN Life??!?!

people do get pissed off.....last i checked they occasionally kill these doctors and blow up the clinics.....

-Cp
03-04-2008, 01:39 PM
people do get pissed off.....last i checked they occasionally kill these doctors and blow up the clinics.....

I'm talkin about the folks here at dp..:)

manu1959
03-04-2008, 01:42 PM
I'm talkin about the folks here at dp..:)

the majority here do seem to get pretty riled about abot abortion.....the minority seem to get more upset about puppies.....

dan
03-04-2008, 01:43 PM

Show me a video of someone throwing a baby off a cliff and I'll be glad to wish death on them, too.

Now, enough with the baiting, this has nothing to do with abortion no matter how much you want it to.

truthmatters
03-04-2008, 03:01 PM
I watched this video a couple of times and I believe the puppy is in full rigor.

When the puppy is flying through the air it does not flail. I think someone had a video on their phone of the puppy noise and they found the puppy dead and then made this video as a joke. None of the kids standing arround get upset when the guy throws it. If this were a spontanous act I think one of them would have had a bigger reaction.

Its a bad joke but a joke none the less. I do not believe this young man killed this puppy.

Nukeman
03-04-2008, 04:15 PM
I watched this video a couple of times and I believe the puppy is in full rigor.

When the puppy is flying through the air it does not flail. I think someone had a video on their phone of the puppy noise and they found the puppy dead and then made this video as a joke. None of the kids standing arround get upset when the guy throws it. If this were a spontanous act I think one of them would have had a bigger reaction.

Its a bad joke but a joke none the less. I do not believe this young man killed this puppy.
All right, WHO are you and what did you do with TM???:laugh2::laugh2::poke:

LiberalNation
03-04-2008, 04:52 PM
Hope it was already dead or fake, still stupid but atleast it doesn't mean they killed a puppy for kicks. I've seen people kill animals just for the hell of it, shit a 19 yo guy shot my cat just for fun, lots of people aren't beyond it. Just don't see animals the same I guess.

LiberalNation
03-04-2008, 05:25 PM
Investigation Heats Up

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,334709,00.html

HONOLULU — The United States Marines Corps on Tuesday condemned a video that purportedly shows a Marine viciously mistreating a puppy and promised an aggressive investigation into who is responsible.

Sources at the Marine Corps base in Kaneohe Bay, Hawaii, told FOXNews.com that they were upset and outraged by the video, which was initially posted on YouTube but has since been taken down. They confirmed there is someone stationed there who served in Iraq with the same name uttered in the video.

"There is [a man by that name] here and back from Iraq," a source said. "Whether or not he is actually in the video, I can’t confirm that — that’s being investigated right now."

LiberalNation
03-04-2008, 06:20 PM
US soldiers blowing up a kitten and cheering. Video

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=64d_1199566522&p=1

typomaniac
03-04-2008, 11:09 PM
Cp's probably one of those who'd like to see a puppy used in place of the football at the next Army-Navy game.

pegwinn
03-04-2008, 11:29 PM

I get riled.

the majority here do seem to get pretty riled about abot abortion.....the minority seem to get more upset about puppies.....

Both piss me off. Has something to do with that whole "innocent" thing.

I hope you are right. That would reduce the anger in my first post down to merely annoyed. Meaning the fuckers would still be pulling duty on every weekend and holiday as well as police calling the sewers until they hit seps.

pegwinn
03-04-2008, 11:31 PM
I know exactly waht you mean....I am still afraid of anyone with rockers....more than 2 and it is pucker time!

These assholes need a good ass kickin for sure, if it is not a doctored video, or something put on.....

Good to know that good training stays with you........ :coffee:

glockmail
03-05-2008, 07:11 AM
US soldiers blowing up a kitten and cheering. Video

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=64d_1199566522&p=1

They were destroying some enemy crap and the cat just happened to walk directly onto the demolition area at the wrong time. What you interpret as glee towards the animal's death is actually amazement at its happenstance.

But do keep deriding our brave soldiers, as it makes you look like the pitiful fool that you are. Unlike you they love this country and are willing to fight for it.

LiberalNation
03-05-2008, 04:33 PM
The video was not filmed in Iraq but Hawaii according to some new reports/rumors.

typomaniac
03-05-2008, 05:53 PM
But do keep deriding our brave soldiers, as it makes you look like the pitiful fool that you are. Unlike you they love this country and are willing to fight for it.

Yeah, if you don't support killing puppies, you must hate America.
:pee: