actsnoblemartin
03-03-2008, 09:47 PM
a new born kitten has a bigger brain and more common sense then you,

youre a disgrace to your gender, youre country, and youre party

shattered
03-03-2008, 09:52 PM
a new born kitten has a bigger brain and more common sense then you,

youre a disgrace to your gender, youre country, and youre party

Don't suppose you want to do the world any favors and put this tripe in the Steel Cage where it belongs, so those of us who don't give a rats ass what you think about Gabby don't have to weed through it..

Surely, with your level of so-called "brilliance", you CAN handle something so minor as putting shit where it's supposed to be?

Then again, perhaps not.. You still haven't grasped the difference between "your" and "you're".

actsnoblemartin
03-03-2008, 09:57 PM
are you retarded, or just biased, you didnt see her thread being critical of users.

shut your cum catcher bitch.

I dont give a shit what your fat ass thinks :dance:

Don't suppose you want to do the world any favors and put this tripe in the Steel Cage where it belongs, so those of us who don't give a rats ass what you think about Gabby don't have to weed through it..

Surely, with your level of so-called "brilliance", you CAN handle something so minor as putting shit where it's supposed to be?

Then again, perhaps not.. You still haven't grasped the difference between "your" and "you're".

Yurt
03-03-2008, 10:25 PM
what are you doing? do you think it is becoming of you?

gabosaurus
03-03-2008, 10:25 PM
:laugh2: :laugh2:

Martin, you are perhaps forgetting that you live in San Diego. I will soon live in Orange County.
I know where you live...