PDA

View Full Version : Work is freaking awesome

03-04-2008, 12:17 PM
Started my new job. this is the second day. I love it. I get tons of perks. Good training. Flexible hours as long as I keep my work done. and the benefits are nice. Im excited. This is going to be awesome. im on my lunch break right now. and Im just having fun with this.

hjmick
03-04-2008, 12:40 PM
"Work is freaking awesome"

You make me sick! I'd like to talk to you after you've worked there twenty five years. Let's see how you like it then!

LOL

Seriously though, that's good to hear Av. Good to know you like your work, it makes getting up every morning just a little bit easier. Try to hang on to that enthusiasm as long as you can. Too often it fades and all you're left with is a job.

gabosaurus
03-04-2008, 12:55 PM
You sound like my dad.
My mom has been an elementary school teacher for close to 25 years. She is retiring at the end of this school year to be a full time grandmother.
My dad could retire and enjoy some pretty good benefits. But he enjoys his job too much to ever quit.
Neither of my parents has a high-paying job. Both of them, after a combined half-century of employment, can put their paychecks together and not make as much as my husband.

My family is like that. My parents enjoy their job. My sister works long hours for crappy pay and loves every minute of it.
If you don't enjoy your job, you are going to become too stressed out to enjoy the benefits of your compensation.

Do you want to end up like CheeseWars? :lmao:

Kathianne
03-04-2008, 12:56 PM
Started my new job. this is the second day. I love it. I get tons of perks. Good training. Flexible hours as long as I keep my work done. and the benefits are nice. Im excited. This is going to be awesome. im on my lunch break right now. and Im just having fun with this.

So glad to hear it! You're sure sounding better! Congratulations!!!!