PDA

View Full Version : Questions Raised Whether Hillary Ad Darkened Obama

stephanie
03-04-2008, 07:06 PM
pictures at the site...Fox is now taking it's news from the daily Kos??:laugh2:

by FOXNews.com
Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Facebook Stumble Upon del.icio.us Digg Email

A controversial new Hillary Clinton attack ad is causing an Internet stir among critics who claim it deliberately darkens Barack Obama’s skin color.

A posting on the liberal site DailyKos.com shows side-by-side screen grabs of Barack Obama taken during a debate with Clinton in Cleveland last week. The screen grab ascribed to the Clinton ad shows a clearly darker-skinned Obama, prompting bloggers to wonder if it had been done to highlight his race.

But despite the strong similarities between the DailyKos image purported to be of the Clinton ad and the online version of the ad on Clinton’s Web site, Clinton spokesman Jay Carson insists the DailyKos image is not taken from their ad.

Carson said the campaign’s chief ad maker, Mandy Grunwald, emphatically insisted the DailyKos ad “was not their ad.”

“The screen grab on Kos is not a screen grab from our ad,” Carson said. “Our ad team pulled our actual ad and it is not the one up on Kos.”

read the rest and comments..
http://elections.foxnews.com/2008/03/04/questions-raised-whether-hillary-ad-darkened-obama/

Yurt
03-04-2008, 08:50 PM
good lord

hjmick
03-04-2008, 08:54 PM
All I can say is, who cares? Seriously. Does it have anything to do with anything? I hate the silly season.

Yurt
03-04-2008, 08:57 PM
All I can say is, who cares? Seriously. Does it have anything to do with anything? I hate the silly season.

seems libs think the darker black you are the more sinister you are

let the good times roll

hjmick
03-04-2008, 08:59 PM
He's black, he's white, he's both. It's not like his color is some sort of secret. Can comparisons to Dumbo be far off? I mean Jesus, have you seen those ears? It's making me nuts and it's only going to get worse.

Yurt
03-04-2008, 09:02 PM
He's black, he's white, he's both. It's not like his color is some sort of secret. Can comparisons to Dumbo be far off? I mean Jesus, have you seen those ears? It's making me nuts and it's only going to get worse.

but, is he faster than a speeding train...

hjmick
03-04-2008, 09:06 PM
Able to leap tall hyperbole in a single bound...

Yurt
03-04-2008, 09:10 PM
Able to leap tall hyperbole in a single bound...

its a bird, its a plane...no, just someone insane.....ly racist

hjmick
03-04-2008, 09:13 PM
p0B1ufyXOds

Yurt
03-04-2008, 09:15 PM
you're just trying to make superman look more dark

hjmick
03-04-2008, 09:19 PM

I did find an Indian Superman video, very strange, Superman was darker in that one, what with it being from India and all. The Turkish one looked almost white.

krisy
03-04-2008, 09:57 PM
I agree,this has to be one of the dumbest things I have ever seen. This kind of crap is why the media is kissing up to him. They don't want to be called racists.

His camp is going to make it all about his race,when it should have nothing to do with anything.

hjmick
03-04-2008, 10:02 PM

Dude, we really took this thread on a tangent, I almost feel guilty.

Yurt
03-04-2008, 10:10 PM

bro, that was poetry in motion.... and we brought it back full circle :laugh2:

stephanie
03-04-2008, 10:38 PM

no kidding

10 lashes with a wet noodle for both, you and yurt...:laugh2:

I have to admit..it was pretty entertaining...

gabosaurus
03-04-2008, 10:59 PM
Obviously, this is left over from the California primary. Where a city official from Oakland caused a (local) stir by stating she did not support Obama because "he wasn't black enough."
In her view (later retracted), in order to be sufficiently black, you need to have black parents and grandparents, and preferably be descended from slaves. Otherwise, you "don't understand the black experience."

Somewhere, Hugh is laughing at this. :lmao:

Yurt
03-04-2008, 11:03 PM
no kidding

10 lashes with a wet noodle for both, you and yurt...:laugh2:

I have to admit..it was pretty entertaining...

eh eh eh... you said wet noodle

Abbey Marie
03-05-2008, 05:16 AM
Price of admission to the Oval Office: One race card.