PDA

View Full Version : Texas and Ohio

gabosaurus
03-04-2008, 10:01 PM
Early returns by the Chicago Tribune (at just before 7 p.m., PDT) show Hillary swamping Obama in Ohio with 59 percent of the vote. Approximately 25 percent of precincts reported.
In Texas, the Dallas Morning News has Obama with a small lead. Only five percent counted though.

LiberalNation
03-04-2008, 10:04 PM
Yep plus Clinton taking Rhode Island and Obama Vermont.

She'll take Ohio easy, Texas will be tight, might revive her bid.

krisy
03-04-2008, 10:04 PM
Early returns by the Chicago Tribune (at just before 7 p.m., PDT) show Hillary swamping Obama in Ohio with 59 percent of the vote. Approximately 25 percent of precincts reported.
In Texas, the Dallas Morning News has Obama with a small lead. Only five percent counted though.

I think she may take Ohio. There were a large number of Republicans here who swung over and voted for her just in the primary. This is why they are running out of Democratic ballots,which is being reported all over the local news here.

theHawk
03-04-2008, 11:25 PM
She's got Texas too.

Looks like the people have gotten tired of the Obama hype.

Yurt
03-04-2008, 11:28 PM
She's got Texas too.

Looks like the people have gotten tired of the Obama hype.

sends virtual beer for mfm to cry in :D

gabosaurus
03-05-2008, 12:26 AM
Latest results show Hillary the projected winner in Ohio. In Texas, with 65 percent of the vote counted, Hillary had a 1.5 percentage point lead over Obama. As of 11:15 Central time.

manu1959
03-05-2008, 12:28 AM
Latest results show Hillary the projected winner in Ohio. In Texas, with 65 percent of the vote counted, Hillary had a 1.5 percentage point lead over Obama. As of 11:15 Central time.

i am going to start calling her jason........

gabosaurus
03-05-2008, 01:13 AM
I was going over the local numbers in several Texas newspapers (gotta do something). In areas of South Texas with large Latino populations, Hillary is winning by huge margins. Seems as if her late rallies pandering to migrant workers and illegal aliens is doing some good.

Doesn't Hillary realize that what she "pledges" in the primaries would damage her in the general election?
McCain has got to be laughing about this.

hjmick
03-05-2008, 01:30 AM
Why would her pandering to illegal aliens matter? They can't vote...or can they? ;)

Yurt
03-05-2008, 01:43 AM
I was going over the local numbers in several Texas newspapers (gotta do something). In areas of South Texas with large Latino populations, Hillary is winning by huge margins. Seems as if her late rallies pandering to migrant workers and illegal aliens is doing some good.

Doesn't Hillary realize that what she "pledges" in the primaries would damage her in the general election?
McCain has got to be laughing about this.

how so, mcamnesty has his own shamnesty