PDA

View Full Version : Hoa Tran for President!

gabosaurus
03-04-2008, 10:42 PM
I was reading the complete list of candidates in the Texas primary. One of the Republican candidates is Dr. Hoa Tran.
Dr. Hoa Tran is a "doctor of herbal medicine." She was born in China. Somehow, she got the necessary number of signatures to be placed on the ballot.
Dr. Tran even filled out one of those surveys that they send to candidates. Her positions are almost as ludicrous as her butchering of the English language.
In other words, the perfect GOP candidate! :laugh2:

Dr. Giannibicego Hoa Tran - Goes on the Record

BUDGET AND TAXING ISSUES:

My proposal plans will increase millions home/business home/office job to helping our lowincome citizens that is increase in millions dollars taxapayers budget on every year. that budget pay for Nutrition Supplement healthcare for the prevention/cured danger disease attack from NUCLEAR toxics chemicals in airborn/ingested poisons Anthrax, Bird Flu, Heart Cancers, Lung flu, Alzheimer Substance Abuse & HIV/Aids will decrease 70% crimes to protects school/public.

DRUG ISSUES:

1. The drug talk program was not effective for cure.
2. Develop 100% safe Nutrition Supplement healthcare (life time not side effect) have effectives to save life Substance Abuse, ANTHRAX, BIRD FLU. (more for cured danger diseases OF MY INVENTION Please to contact me Thank)

DEFENSE SPENDING:

VA/Troops need my My Nutrition for cured/prevent Anthrax, Bird Flu, Heart attacks Cancers: lung, brain caused from NUCLEAR toxics chemicals in Airborne/Ingested poison.

ENERGY ISSUES:

NUCLEAR BOMB NUCLEAR Pollutions and POISONS chemicals (Gas) in the atmospheres in Airborne Ingested poisons, caused Cancers of Lung (Lung Flu) Brain, Heart paralysis, For Cure and Preventions danger disease of BIRD FLU, ANTHRAX, Embryonic/Adult Stem Cells please review on my web: www.DrTran Health Herbs.com

IMMIGRATION:

My plans in 1 month to give 20 millions SS# Card will increase billions dollars (Federal/State) Taxes in every year to use that money to build Jobs in Mexico, Mexican people can go back home to work next with their family2. Who are Substance Abuse victims Please don't care gun please volunteer to contact President Bush for Nutrition treatment program for prevention Brain diseases.

INTERNATIONAL TRADE AND AID:

I am The First Inventor/Inventions safe Medicine of the world of the prevention CURED in the early stages danger disease BIRD FLU, ANTHRAX heart attacks from NUCLEAR BOMB Pollutions air ingested poisons Enemies are Substance Abuse victims. I can save their life make peaceful world with human being with Iraq, Middle Eastern, North Korea Nuclear Threate, and to save life our Troops to WITHDRAW from IRAQ back USA..Decrease GASOLINE price, Rebuild New Orleand.

Dilloduck
03-04-2008, 10:48 PM
I was reading the complete list of candidates in the Texas primary. One of the Republican candidates is Dr. Hoa Tran.
Dr. Hoa Tran is a "doctor of herbal medicine." She was born in China. Somehow, she got the necessary number of signatures to be placed on the ballot.
Dr. Tran even filled out one of those surveys that they send to candidates. Her positions are almost as ludicrous as her butchering of the English language.
In other words, the perfect GOP candidate! :laugh2:

She had my vote until she wanted to rebuild 'New Orleand'.

gabosaurus
03-04-2008, 10:53 PM
So you voted for Hugh Cort instead?

Dilloduck
03-05-2008, 06:55 AM
So you voted for Hugh Cort instead?

naaaa--didn't vote at all. Why would I vote if I don't like any of the candidates ?

Abbey Marie
03-05-2008, 10:03 AM
Funny thing, Dr. Tran appears to have more specifics about running our country than Barry Hussein. :laugh2: