PDA

View Full Version : Very Graphic video~ Islamic Terror -Live Beheading

LiberalNation
03-04-2008, 11:30 PM
Someone posted this at another board and it just struck me the wrong way, didn't watch it thru.

http://www.veoh.com/videos/v679916BDNaB9zG?confirmed=1

Yurt
03-04-2008, 11:39 PM
what exactly is it that strikes you wrong?

Sitarro
03-04-2008, 11:42 PM
Someone posted this at another board and it just struck me the wrong way, didn't watch it thru.

http://www.veoh.com/videos/v679916BDNaB9zG?confirmed=1

These are the pieces of shit that Obama wants to go and have a dialogue with, what a dumb fuck...... NO YOU CAN"T!

LiberalNation
03-04-2008, 11:43 PM
what exactly is it that strikes you wrong?
what you think. :rolleyes:

Microcosmos
03-04-2008, 11:44 PM
Okay I'm gonna have nightmares now. But I did watch the whole thing. The beheader guy is so matter-of-fact about chopping the guys head off with a knife, like he's butchering an animal (I can see why some folks go vegetarian). And then they go and shoot the rest. Somehow I'm not ashamed of waterboarding.

manu1959
03-04-2008, 11:46 PM
Okay I'm gonna have nightmares now. But I did watch the whole thing. The beheader guy is so matter-of-fact about chopping the guys head off with a knife, like he's butchering an animal (I can see why some folks go vegetarian). And then they go and shoot the rest. Somehow I'm not ashamed of waterboarding.

all in the name of their god.........hope and change will fix this.....

hjmick
03-04-2008, 11:53 PM
All I can say is, Damn. That is perhaps the mostgraphic beheading I've seen. Good thing it's a religion of peace, I'd hate to see what they would do if it was a religion of war.

<embed src="http://www.veoh.com/videodetails2.swf?permalinkId=v679916BDNaB9zG&id=anonymous&player=videodetailsembedded&videoAutoPlay=0" allowFullScreen="true" width="540" height="438" bgcolor="#000000" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer"></embed><br/><a href="http://www.veoh.com/">Online Videos by Veoh.com</a>

Thought I would save folks the trouble of asecond window.

Yurt
03-05-2008, 12:12 AM
what you think. :rolleyes:

i was being serious. is it just the beheading? or the motive behind the beheading. what?

stephanie
03-05-2008, 12:13 AM
Michael Savage had the one of Nick Berg and someone else being beheaded, and also of the four contractors who's bodies were burned and hung from a bridge..

It was horrific to watch....

I watched them because I wanted to see just what we are going to be up against.........soon.

manu1959
03-05-2008, 12:13 AM
:puke3::puke::puke3::puke:

Pale Rider
03-05-2008, 11:19 AM
War is war... you kill people in a war. But this stuff... sawing a tied up mans head off... shooting bound people laying on the ground in the back of the head... only an animal could do such a thing. I hope the devil has a gay old time with these animals souls when it's their turn.

How utterly disgusting... :puke3:

Abbey Marie
03-05-2008, 11:55 AM
Michael Savage had the one of Nick Berg and someone else being beheaded, and also of the four contractors who's bodies were burned and hung from a bridge..

It was horrific to watch....

I watched them because I wanted to see just what we are going to be up against.........soon.

I couldn't watch Nick Berg's beheading, but I did listen to it with the picture blacked out. The sounds Nick made while he slowly had his head sawed off, while the killers shout "Allah akbar", are UNFORGETTABLE.

gabosaurus
03-05-2008, 12:26 PM
This is why they call them "terrorists."
You can easily compare this to what happened in German and Japanese POW camps. Or what is currently happening in China, North Korea, Saudi Arabia and various African countries.
In Saudi Arabia, there are no real "trials." A suspected rapist was disemboweled in a public square, then drawn and quartered. The Chinese has killed dissidents in front of their own families.

You have to be careful not to portray the actions of Islamic extremists as representative of all Muslims. Just as the actions of people like Fred Phelps and Tim McVey do not represent the actions of all Christians.

Pale Rider
03-05-2008, 01:17 PM
You can easily compare this to what happened in German and Japanese POW camps. Or what is currently happening in China, North Korea, Saudi Arabia and various African countries.
In Saudi Arabia, there are no real "trials." A suspected rapist was disemboweled in a public square, then drawn and quartered. The Chinese has killed dissidents in front of their own families.

You have to be careful not to portray the actions of Islamic extremists as representative of all Muslims. Just as the actions of people like Fred Phelps and Tim McVey do not represent the actions of all Christians.

Any type of this stuff is barbarous. Doesn't matter who does it. The sadistic animals that would carry out such actions are inhuman. For all my violent thoughts and faults, I could never do such a thing to another human being. It's cowardly, sick, and twisted.

Abbey Marie
03-05-2008, 01:20 PM

All true, Gabby, but your examples are mostly of violence agianst citizens of the country involved. Nick Berg was not Iraqi or Saudi, breaking the "laws" of his own country.

I also think some of it is a reaction to attempts by many in this country to dilute the serious realities of the war on terror, and the fact that we were fiercly attacked- unprovoked. Also, the left's abhorrence of things such waterboarding, and even their fight against holding prisoners at Gitmo, trying to protect us.

Really, though, the bottom line for me is that Muslim silence on these atrocities is deafening, and can easily be construed as assent.

Btw, your list can also include violence and persecution against Christians in Muslim countries, which is growing all the time.

Trigg
03-05-2008, 01:37 PM

Your probably right beheading isn't sanctioned by the gov.

Although public flogging is, just ask the poor woman who was raped and then sentenced to a 30 lashes for being out with a man who wasn't her husband.

stephanie
03-05-2008, 02:57 PM
I watched one of them stoning a woman to death..

no wonder why the women over there are so subservient..

they are barbaric over there..

gabosaurus
03-05-2008, 03:48 PM
They are barbaric over there. Too bad we support them. And even give them billions of dollars.

Yurt
03-05-2008, 03:54 PM
They are barbaric over there. Too bad we support them. And even give them billions of dollars.

how do know the country in which it was done?

gabosaurus
03-05-2008, 03:56 PM
Because, according to your logic, they are all the same. All Muslims are extremist terrorists. Thus, our government supports the terrorist government of Saudi Arabia. And other Islamic nations of that region.
The Saudi regime is far more harsh than Iran.

Pale Rider
03-05-2008, 08:49 PM

It's all about the oil Gab. Look at other nations like in Africa where hundreds of thousands are being slaughtered like cattle with machetes, no oil there though, so we just ignore them.

Gaffer
03-06-2008, 05:54 PM
Because, according to your logic, they are all the same. All Muslims are extremist terrorists. Thus, our government supports the terrorist government of Saudi Arabia. And other Islamic nations of that region.
The Saudi regime is far more harsh than Iran.

No your wrong. iran executes far more than saudi arabia does. 50 executions a month just in one prison. You know why iran claims to not have homosexuals? Because they are hung whenever they are found out. While the sauds are dispicable in their treatment of people, they don't hold a candle to the iranians.