PDA

View Full Version : Hamas hails 'heroic' Jerusalem attack

manu1959
03-06-2008, 07:23 PM
The Palestinian Hamas movement hailed a deadly attack on a Jewish religious school in Jerusalem on Thursday night as "heroic," without claiming responsibility for the strike that killed eight.

nice ....targeting students.....can you say carpet bombing

Yurt
03-06-2008, 08:10 PM
i've always wondered why the rest of the so called muslim world ignores these guys, save for "talk"

actsnoblemartin
03-06-2008, 08:36 PM
because the muslim world supports them

The government do, because then they can distract their people away for their corruption and oppressive rule, and the people hate them, because they are taught in anti-semetic nazi youth style madrassas all over the world, thanks to our friends :coffee:, the saudi's

i've always wondered why the rest of the so called muslim world ignores these guys, save for "talk"

gabosaurus
03-06-2008, 11:40 PM
So let Hamas and Israel fight each other. Without our involvement. Since they are both terrorist groups.

manu1959
03-07-2008, 12:19 AM
So let Hamas and Israel fight each other. Without our involvement. Since they are both terrorist groups.

yes you claim israel is a terorist group.....can you link me up to the last islamic school they walked into and started killing students......

in any event.....when israel does react you all claim their response is disproportionate to the act directed at them....so tell me ...what is the correct response to a group of people walking into your local school....st ignatius for example and killing 8 students.....

Gaffer
03-07-2008, 10:20 AM

Yes, lets let them fight. Winner takes all. Everyone stays out of it and no condemnation after its all over. All lands captured remain forever in the hands of those that captured them. Loser gets out and stays out. It should be over in a few days as the pals are only brave when they are shooting off rockets and shooting children in school.

FSUK
03-08-2008, 05:13 AM
The attack on the Israeli religious school was a sick, barbaric and totally unacceptable crime. The media has labelled it as a massacre, i fully agree with this.

This cycle of violence needs to stop, the fact that the israelis killed and massacared 120 palestinian civilians last week did not help the already hostile situation.

Kathianne
03-08-2008, 10:15 AM
The attack on the Israeli religious school was a sick, barbaric and totally unacceptable crime. The media has labelled it as a massacre, i fully agree with this.

This cycle of violence needs to stop, the fact that the israelis killed and massacared 120 palestinian civilians last week did not help the already hostile situation.

Just the idea that one equates an act of terror on innocents with a response to take out the source of rocket attacks on a state is laughable.

FSUK
03-08-2008, 10:25 AM
oh? im sorry- so the 120 innocent civilians were all ''terrorists?. I dont think so! Lets see some balanced perspective.

Innocent lives are being massacared on both sides.

Kathianne
03-08-2008, 10:31 AM
oh? im sorry- so the 120 innocent civilians were all ''terrorists?. I dont think so! Lets see some balanced perspective.

Innocent lives are being massacared on both sides.

The blame lies with Hamas, that encourages the intermingling of their 'forces' with innocents. When they stop that, the innocents will stop dying. Simple enough?

Nukeman
03-08-2008, 10:38 AM
The blame lies with Hamas, that encourages the intermingling of their 'forces' with innocents. When they stop that, the innocents will stop dying. Simple enough?

I just posted the same thing in another thread to answer this same statement.

FSUK
03-08-2008, 10:39 AM

It is not that simple, Hamas- asks for the end to israeli occupation. Why does Israel still persist in illegally occupying some one elses land?.

President Bush :''...the point of departure for permanent status negotiations to realise this vision seems clear: there should be an end to the occupation that began in 1967...''

The UN also demands an end, so when will Israel realize that these sick terrorists such as Hamas, will offer peace- once Israel meets this legal condition.

actsnoblemartin
03-08-2008, 10:42 AM
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Kathianne
03-08-2008, 10:43 AM
It is not that simple, Hamas- asks for the end to israeli occupation. Why does Israel still persist in illegally occupying some one elses land?.

President Bush :''...the point of departure for permanent status negotiations to realise this vision seems clear: there should be an end to the occupation that began in 1967...''

The UN also demands an end, so when will Israel realize that these sick terrorists such as Hamas, will offer peace- once Israel meets this legal condition.

Israel has given up the land, where is the quid pro quo? Oh yeah, at the seminary and other such attacks.

actsnoblemartin
03-08-2008, 10:44 AM
dude youre already getting on my nerves :laugh2:

Israeli gives up west bank, hamas gives up.... NOTHING.

did i clarify it for you? :coffee:

Nukeman
03-08-2008, 10:44 AM

The UN also demands an end, so when will Israel realize that these sick terrorists such as Hamas, will offer peace- once Israel meets this legal condition.And what land did the Palestinians OWN. Look back to recent history and tell me who owned that land prior to Israel and whether or not there were Jewish people there with as much right to claim as anyone else...

The BOLD part is utter BS. Hams and a host of other Islamic terrorist organizations will never stop until the TOTAL ANNIHILATION OF ISRAEL OCCURS. UNTIL YOU UNDERSTAND THIS YOU ARE OUT OF YOUR LEAGUE ON THIS TOPIC.

actsnoblemartin
03-08-2008, 10:45 AM
lets take a quiz

what is hamas stated goal

a. the total destruction of the state of israel

b. the total destruction of the west bank :laugh2:

actsnoblemartin
03-08-2008, 10:46 AM
exactly, the arabs, er palestinians have owned nothing.

thats like me saying i own the house i live in because i rent it

:coffee:

And what land did the Palestinians OWN. Look back to recent history and tell me who owned that land prior to Israel and whether or not there were Jewish people there with as much right to claim as anyone else...

FSUK
03-08-2008, 10:50 AM
I am not going to attempt to give a history lesson. But if someone like Bush and Kofi Annan say to end the ''illegal'' occupation. Then, im sure they are not making up some false stories.

Obviously there are some people here that claim israel is 100% innocent in its actions. Both sides are to blame in this crisis.

Nukeman
03-08-2008, 10:56 AM
I am not going to attempt to give a history lesson. But if someone like Bush and Kofi Annan say to end the ''illegal'' occupation. Then, im sure they are not making up some false stories.

Obviously there are some people here that claim israel is 100% innocent in its actions. Both sides are to blame in this crisis.On the contrary. If you are not Fully up on the history of the area than I suggest you become familiar with the way Other Arab countries have treated the Palestinians, you may find that the treatment by the other countries is far harsher than that of the Israelis. Yet no one comments on this it always falls to the Israelis and how bad they are.

Every Arab country in the Middle East wants the DESTRUCTION of Israel and they have to face that everyday.

If you had to face that would that not make you a harder person and less willing to negotiate with terrorist??

FSUK
03-08-2008, 11:02 AM
You are so delusional. Who said that every arab country wants to destroy Israel??.

Israel has this mindset that they are targets from every arab/muslim country. I am sure that many arab countries view israel as a terrorist state for its collective punishment of innocent people. However, it doesnt mean they want to destroy Israel. King Abdullah of saudi, wants peace, the Jordanians, Egyptians, and UAE states are not exactly enemies of Israel.

actsnoblemartin
03-08-2008, 11:03 AM
so well stated, not to mention the fact they also want a 2nd holocaust, every jew dead.

And what land did the Palestinians OWN. Look back to recent history and tell me who owned that land prior to Israel and whether or not there were Jewish people there with as much right to claim as anyone else...

The BOLD part is utter BS. Hams and a host of other Islamic terrorist organizations will never stop until the TOTAL ANNIHILATION OF ISRAEL OCCURS. UNTIL YOU UNDERSTAND THIS YOU ARE OUT OF YOUR LEAGUE ON THIS TOPIC.

actsnoblemartin
03-08-2008, 11:05 AM
so because the u.n. says jump, i have to jump?

the pales lost a war, and they lost the land, unless you wanna give up whatever land you live in to the person it was lost from

Obviously there are some people here that claim israel is 100% innocent in its actions. Both sides are to blame in this crisis.

FSUK
03-08-2008, 11:06 AM
Keep up with the propaganda!. No one has said they want a holocaust.

actsnoblemartin
03-08-2008, 11:06 AM
so alqueda, islamic jihad, al aqsa martys brigade, fatah, hamas, and every other islamic terrorist group, will take up sewing and baking cooking the minute the jews give up the west bank?

I dont remember some of these terrorist groups and the pales whining so much when gaza and the west bank were in arab hands.

Fsuk: Keep up with the propaganda!. No one has said they want a holocaust.

actsnoblemartin
03-08-2008, 11:07 AM
another well said post, excellent job

:clap:

On the contrary. If you are not Fully up on the history of the area than I suggest you become familiar with the way Other Arab countries have treated the Palestinians, you may find that the treatment by the other countries is far harsher than that of the Israelis. Yet no one comments on this it always falls to the Israelis and how bad they are.

Every Arab country in the Middle East wants the DESTRUCTION of Israel and they have to face that everyday.

If you had to face that would that not make you a harder person and less willing to negotiate with terrorist??

Nukeman
03-08-2008, 11:14 AM
You are so delusional. Who said that every arab country wants to destroy Israel??.

Israel has this mindset that they are targets from every arab/muslim country. I am sure that many arab countries view israel as a terrorist state for its collective punishment of innocent people. However, it doesnt mean they want to destroy Israel. King Abdullah of saudi, wants peace, the Jordanians, Egyptians, and UAE states are not exactly enemies of Israel.OK EVERY country may be overstating but by and large their governments condone the tactics of Hamas, by giving them training and munitions. If you don't attempt to stop something you are by your inaction condoning the behavior. When you give financial and moral support you cross the line of just standing by and seeing what will happen.

Why wouldn't Israel have the mindset of a target on them, they do in most cases. How many Israelis have strapped bombs to themselves and blown up busses in Jordan, Egypt, Iran, Iraq, Syria, Saudi, or the UAE. I think you may see where I am going with this. Israel RETALIATES they don't instigate except by their very existence!!!!

FSUK
03-08-2008, 11:17 AM
Why are hamas and these militants fighting israel? its not because they are bored or want some action in their lives. They want their land back.

I dont agree with them using violence in achieving their aims, i reject their terrorist activity. However, one needs to ask why are these guys blowing themselves up? Not because they are bored. Why are they so desperate?.

And dont give me the usual BS- that they hate jews etc etc. This is not a religious issue, its human rights.

actsnoblemartin
03-08-2008, 11:17 AM
this is what people who are palestinian apologists due, they try to morally equate palestinian terrorists with heroic idf soldiers, and pretend, theyre criticizing an israeli policy, when they are truly criticizing israeli right to exist, and they are not really condemning the actions of islamic terrorists, when they call israel terrorists as well

they criticize israel for any little fault, aka not being perfect, but when they go over the line, they said what, we cant criticize israel for existing, and lie and pretend, we are saying israel is perfect. in short theyre trying to have it both ways

OK EVERY country may be overstating but by and large their governments condone the tactics of Hamas, by giving them training and munitions. If you don't attempt to stop something you are by your inaction condoning the behavior. When you give financial and moral support you cross the line of just standing by and seeing what will happen.

Why wouldn't Israel have the mindset of a target on them, they do in most cases. How many Israelis have strapped bombs to themselves and blown up busses in Jordan, Egypt, Iran, Iraq, Syria, Saudi, or the UAE. I think you may see where I am going with this. Israel RETALIATES they don't instigate except by their very existence!!!!

actsnoblemartin
03-08-2008, 11:25 AM
I am honestly beginning to feel the need to either block you or just stop talking to you, because youre not being intectually honest with me. Are you going to do some research or just parrot the "they want their land back lie at me" until i bow down to you, which i wont.

Im trying not to block you, but i cant engage in a conversation or debate with someone who i feel is not being honest.

please read...

in 1948, palestinians were offered a peace loving palestinian state next to israel, instead they chose to commit jihad, and palestinians are nothing but arabs, and arabs have 58 homelands, but jews cant have one.

What part of the palestinians never owned that land, do you not understand?, do i need to type it S-L-O-W-L-Y for you. Youre intellectually dis-honesty is becoming more then annoying, it seems deliberate :poke:

this is not about rights, its about the humiliation in the muslim world, of having jews having a homeland, just look at how jews, christian, muslim women, gays are treated in the muslim world, both historically and now

Please, be honest atleast. otherwise we cant have an honest debate.

Why are hamas and these militants fighting israel? its not because they are bored or want some action in their lives. They want their land back.

I dont agree with them using violence in achieving their aims, i reject their terrorist activity. However, one needs to ask why are these guys blowing themselves up? Not because they are bored. Why are they so desperate?.

And dont give me the usual BS- that they hate jews etc etc. This is not a religious issue, its human rights.

Nukeman
03-08-2008, 11:29 AM

And dont give me the usual BS- that they hate jews etc etc. This is not a religious issue, its human rights.If you wnat to know why Israel is in the West Bank and the Golan Heights than may be you should read up on the six day war.

Once again what land did the Palistinians OWN prior to the inception of Israel??

actsnoblemartin
03-08-2008, 11:37 AM
dont hold your breath, :laugh2:

unless you like emotional useless rhetoric (lies) or b.s.

god forbid he open up google, and actually think

If you wnat to know why Israel is in the West Bank and the Golan Heights than may be you should read up on the six day war.

Once again what land did the Palistinians OWN prior to the inception of Israel??

gabosaurus
03-08-2008, 11:52 AM
Neither side owned any land. Only one is a country now.
Once again, I don't think we should support either side. Both have terrorist factions. Neither is without blame.

manu1959
03-08-2008, 12:08 PM

you seem to have forgotten that the lost that land when they tried to eliminate israel.....name the last time someone won a war and then gave the land back.....

manu1959
03-08-2008, 12:11 PM

show me a internationally recognized map with their counties name on it.....

FSUK
03-08-2008, 12:50 PM
PLease stop trying to convince yourself that Israel is 100% innocent in this conflict. Open your eyes!

manu1959
03-08-2008, 01:00 PM
PLease stop trying to convince yourself that Israel is 100% innocent in this conflict. Open your eyes!

they did not start it......their nation was created as a part of the spoils of war by a mojority of the international community......the minorty and losing side has been trying to reverse this for 60 years......they a fail every time and continue to lose ground......tough shit.....the arabs are stupid ....they keep attacking and getting smoked......sorry but israel is as permanent as any other nation and has the right to its land....the right to defend itself and the right to claim the spoils of war.....

every other nation was created out of thin air the same way....why should israel be any different....

FSUK
03-08-2008, 01:26 PM
I agree, Israel has a right to defend itself. However, it does not have a right to collective punishment of innocent palestinians.

Kathianne
03-08-2008, 01:59 PM
I agree, Israel has a right to defend itself. However, it does not have a right to collective punishment of innocent palestinians.

So why don't the Palistinians get Hamas out of their neighborhoods? Why'd they'd vote for the terrorists?

Nukeman
03-08-2008, 03:52 PM
PLease stop trying to convince yourself that Israel is 100% innocent in this conflict. Open your eyes!Who here has said that Israel is blaimless? I certainly haven't. I will say that I can find MORE fault with other organizations and countries as a whole as to the continuation of the problems over there.

You seem to want to Only blame Israel? At least that is the take I am getting from you.

As for the "being delusional" jab you directed toward me I take exception to that. I at least am willing to look at all sides and not just spout off some rhetoric that I may have heard from my professor or some biased news agency.

You have to look at the bigger picture not just the narrow view that some are willing to give you. If you rely on others to GIVE you information instead of seeking it for yourself you are already lost, due to the fact you are falling into the others train of thought and their bias.:poke:

Gaffer
03-08-2008, 04:12 PM

There are no innocent pals.

Gaffer
03-08-2008, 04:17 PM

does it make a difference that most of those killed were hamas fighters, and that they were shooting rockets into Israel for months? It was a retaliatory strike to knock out the rocket sites. What would you do?

Gaffer
03-08-2008, 04:23 PM

Because the "sick terrorist" don't want peace. They want the total destruction of Israel. That is their sole objective. The 67 war took place because they wanted to destroy Israel. Israel captured the territory and stayed to prevent them from doing it again. Hamas is not interested in land, they are interested in killing all Israelis.

Gaffer
03-08-2008, 04:29 PM

Coffee annon was a joke and a thief. Nothing he says has any relavence. Bush has never said a word about "illegal" occupation. Where ever you got your information, it's false.

Israel is 100% innocent. Their actions have been purely defensive and in my opinion not nearly harsh enough.

Gaffer
03-08-2008, 04:34 PM

Israel has this mindset that they are targets from every arab/muslim country. I am sure that many arab countries view israel as a terrorist state for its collective punishment of innocent people. However, it doesnt mean they want to destroy Israel. King Abdullah of saudi, wants peace, the Jordanians, Egyptians, and UAE states are not exactly enemies of Israel.

Again, you have no clue what your talking about. NONE of the arab states wants peace with Israel, they all want Israel wiped out. Someone with a an Israeli stamp on their passport can't enter saudi arabia. Jews cannot travel freely in any muslim country. They want Israel destroyed because it is a jewish state, not because its a terrorist state. The arab states are the terrorist states.

trobinett
03-08-2008, 04:57 PM

Sorry, your wrong.

It wasn't THEIR land to begin with. Until you are able to get your mind around that ONE fact you'll have a hard time dealing with the rest of the issues in that area of the world.

I don't agree with them using violence in achieving their aims, i reject their terrorist activity. However, one needs to ask why are these guys blowing themselves up? Not because they are bored. Why are they so desperate?.

They don't know any better.

They have been deluded for so long, and believe in such a religion of violence, that they are easily led astray.

If your family has allowed itself to live in poverty for generations, the hope, that your simple act of blowing yourself up will bring them out of that state is powerful medicine.

And don't give me the usual BS- that they hate jews etc etc. This is not a religious issue, its human rights.

Its ABSOLUTELY a religious issue, where the fuck have you been?

If nothing else, the malfeasance in the Middle East has been Religious based.

You need to spend more time paying attention, and less time strapping bombs onto your stomach.:slap::fu:

Trigg
03-08-2008, 09:35 PM

Sorry to disappoint you but this is about religion.

The Arab countries didn't want Isreal created which lead to the Arab-Isreal war and the 6-day war. The Arab countries could very easily have accepted the refugees into their countries, but only Jordan did so. Why is that??? In fact they specifically deny them citizenship in Saudi Arabia and Lebanon bars them from jobs. Egypt denies them citizenship also.

If these Arab countries truely felt for these people they would let them into their countries since the wars these countries started are the reason the Palistinians fled Isreal in the first place.

Muslims make up 12% of Isreals population and are free to practice their religion. Which muslim countries can say the same????????

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Palestinian_refugees

FSUK
03-08-2008, 09:41 PM
Sorry to disappoint you but this is about religion.

Muslims make up 12% of Isreals population and are free to practice their religion. Which muslim countries can say the same????????

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Palestinian_refugees

hmm saudi arabia, jordan, syria,iran, UAE, Qatar, Pakistan, Turkey, many many more.

Gaffer
03-08-2008, 09:46 PM
hmm saudi arabia, jordan, syria,iran, UAE, Qatar, Pakistan, Turkey, many many more.

Negative, Jews are not even allowed into those countries. Try again.

FSUK
03-08-2008, 09:49 PM
Negative, Jews are not even allowed into those countries. Try again.

I thought you were referring to practice of islam, when you mentioned that 12% muslim pop in israel are allowed to practice freely.

Trigg
03-08-2008, 09:57 PM
I thought you were referring to practice of islam, when you mentioned that 12% muslim pop in israel are allowed to practice freely.

Did you actually misunderstand my point or are you being intentionally dense??

So we'll try again, which Arab countries allows Jews to freely practice their religion without persecution???

FSUK
03-08-2008, 10:04 PM
Did you actually misunderstand my point or are you being intentionally dense??

So we'll try again, which Arab countries allows Jews to freely practice their religion without persecution???

theres no need to be a a dick , i actually misread your quote.

I don have any information to state to you clearly which countries allow jews to practice their faith freely. I am sure there are muslim states that do not discriminate. Jews are people of the 'book'' they are protected under islamic law. The same as christians.

Kathianne
03-09-2008, 12:05 AM

I don have any information to state to you clearly which countries allow jews to practice their faith freely. I am sure there are muslim states that do not discriminate. Jews are people of the 'book'' they are protected under islamic law. The same as christians.

Right. Waiting for the states.

Yurt
03-09-2008, 12:09 AM

you are absolutely wrong. those jews no longer exist according to muslims. try openly practicing your faith in SA if it is not islam....

actsnoblemartin
03-09-2008, 12:11 AM
you are really nieve, and need to get your facts straight :laugh2:

Nukeman
03-09-2008, 09:32 AM

I don have any information to state to you clearly which countries allow Jews to practice their faith freely. I am sure there are muslim states that do not discriminate. Jews are people of the 'book'' they are protected under islamic law. The same as christians.
You really don't need "stats" all you have to do is watch the news, any news channel, and see how any other religion is tolerated in Saudi. It is against the law to bring ANY holy book other than the Koran into Saudi. If you are found in possession of a bible at the very least it will be confiscated and destroyed, you could also be placed under arrest.

If your SO free to practice any religion in these countries why don't you go over there and put a Christmas tree up in December. I bet you wouldn't last very long. In fact outward displays of religion (other than Islam) are strictly forbidden.

Are there Mosque in Israel? Are there Mosque in the USA? Are there Catholic/Christian churches in Iran, Syria, Jordan, or Saudi Arabia? Are there any Jewish synagogue's in Iran, Syria, Jordan, or Saudi Arabia?

Tell ya what genius the answer to 2 of those is yes and the answer to the other 2 is no. You figure it out......:poke:

Why dont you do a little research and get back with us! That way maybe you can actually debate the issue instead of just spouting propaganda