PDA

View Full Version : San Fran SICKO

actsnoblemartin
03-06-2008, 08:53 PM
Ever lived or visited this sick, perverse place?

Lets us know your stories

retiredman
03-06-2008, 09:02 PM
lived in Alameda for two years....every chance I got, I'd be over the bay bridge and into the city. great bars... great restaurants... great jazz... great golf courses, especially the one at the presidio.

hjmick
03-06-2008, 09:33 PM
I like S.F., not enough to live there but I could spend just about any weekend there. It's a beautiful city with plenty to do. It's on my list of favorite cities to visit,along with Memphis, San Antonio, New Orleans, and a few others.

Yurt
03-06-2008, 09:40 PM

the whole place? come on.... hillcrest :poke:

dan
03-06-2008, 10:54 PM

:lol:

Two gays raped me in broad daylight, then a gang of hippies injected me with a dartful of LSD, and don't even get me started on the gargoyles. Evil, EVIL place!!!

gabosaurus
03-06-2008, 11:05 PM
Not to mention the fact that we kidnap tubby little Jewish boys and convert them into homosexuals.

Dilloduck
03-06-2008, 11:11 PM
Not to mention the fact that we kidnap tubby little Jewish boys and convert them into homosexuals.

You missed one.

Yurt
03-06-2008, 11:50 PM

the jewish schtick is no longer funny ... i mean do you think you're cool because you can whip out some yiddish on the net? shit, my grandma, may she rest in peace, has a daughter that i have on speed dial........ care to shut up now with the jewish crap...........tx

manu1959
03-06-2008, 11:58 PM
just had lunch there today in the new restaurants we designed ....right on the water....view of alcatraz, the bay bridge okland hills and the tall ships sailing about.....

Yurt
03-08-2008, 06:12 AM
i don't know, but its 3:00 am and i'm in santa cruz at the hampton inn and being closer to frisco makes me feel funny

LOL

santa cruz rocks! you wanna talk about hippies, man, at downtown tonight at some irish pub and downtown was full o'hippies and tye dye....

diuretic
03-08-2008, 06:27 AM

I was there first in 1984. I did a tour of the city and over into Marin County which was really good. In the Castro I saw a bloke walking his cat on a lead. I hadn't ever seen that before and I've had cats all my life (heck I've had whole menageries, dogs, cats, horses, birds of all types, sheep) but I remember cracking up. The cat was way out in front taking him for a walk. She was a tortoiseshell.

Been there a few times since. It's nice city.

diuretic
03-08-2008, 06:28 AM
i don't know, but its 3:00 am and i'm in santa cruz at the hampton inn and being closer to frisco makes me feel funny

LOL

santa cruz rocks! you wanna talk about hippies, man, at downtown tonight at some irish pub and downtown was full o'hippies and tye dye....

Hippies are great :cheers2:

OCA
03-08-2008, 08:04 AM
San Francisco is one of the most beautiful cities in the world, lived there for a spell and since Sacramento is only a little over an hour away probably visited there more than a hundred times.

Marty is unable to seperate politics and the myth that there is a queer on every corner from the sheer beauty and cultural cornucopia that S.F. offers. I would venture to bet that ol' Marty has never even set foot inside the embarcadero, wouldn't know coit tower from tower of power or thinks that Nob Hill is a place where guys polish each others knobs. He can't help it.

OCA
03-08-2008, 08:06 AM

LOL

S.C.......stuck in time. Never was a fan, would rather keep cruising down the coast until I spotted a town ol' Clint Eastwood used to be mayor of.

Abbey Marie
03-08-2008, 09:10 AM
just had lunch there today in the new restaurants we designed ....right on the water....view of alcatraz, the bay bridge okland hills and the tall ships sailing about.....

Sounds dreamy.

Yurt
03-08-2008, 11:13 AM
S.C.......stuck in time. Never was a fan, would rather keep cruising down the coast until I spotted a town ol' Clint Eastwood used to be mayor of.

carmel is nice, that beach with the white sand and aqua light blue water, very cool. SC is a little more modern since the quake, but yeah, stuck in time. kinda nice, reminds of seattle, thought seattle is modernizing very quick as everybody from Cali found out how cool seattle is.

will go up hwy 1 this morning, north, maybe to frisco, but doubt i'll go that far. tomorrow, will do monterey, carmel... i'll take photos for you

gabosaurus
03-08-2008, 11:55 AM
The Bay Area is OK, but a little too cool for me. The water is always too cold. I prefer Southern California.
And the "Jewish schtick" might be getting old. But so is the "California-SanFran-Berkeley" schtick. And so is the little Jewboy with a stick up his ass schtick. Get over it.

Yurt
03-08-2008, 03:37 PM
The Bay Area is OK, but a little too cool for me. The water is always too cold. I prefer Southern California.
And the "Jewish schtick" might be getting old. But so is the "California-SanFran-Berkeley" schtick. And so is the little Jewboy with a stick up his ass schtick. Get over it.

ok boobula

diuretic
03-08-2008, 09:05 PM
San Francisco is one of the most beautiful cities in the world, lived there for a spell and since Sacramento is only a little over an hour away probably visited there more than a hundred times.

Marty is unable to seperate politics and the myth that there is a queer on every corner from the sheer beauty and cultural cornucopia that S.F. offers. I would venture to bet that ol' Marty has never even set foot inside the embarcadero, wouldn't know coit tower from tower of power or thinks that Nob Hill is a place where guys polish each others knobs. He can't help it.

Coit Tower and Nob Hill should go together don't you think? :laugh2:

Pale Rider
03-08-2008, 09:20 PM
Too much fog... too many queers... traffic sucks the big one, and it's a damn nightmare to drive a semi through... other than that it's a pretty town... :D

gabosaurus
03-08-2008, 11:02 PM
Too much fog... too many queers... traffic sucks the big one, and it's a damn nightmare to drive a semi through... other than that it's a pretty town... :D

Los Angeles fits the same bill. Only with less fog and more traffic.