PDA

View Full Version : McCainanomics....Are We Having Fun Yet?

Pale Rider
03-07-2008, 02:00 PM
McCainanomics....Are We Having Fun Yet?

Here is commentary you won't see anywhere else. This...today....the last couple months....IS a glimpse into the future of a McCain administration. THIS is McCainanomics. How so? TWO major reasons:

A: Can you say Keating Five? Does anyone remember the Keating Five? (does the Romney or Giuliani campaign remember the Keating Five?) The Keating 5 were 5 corrupt members of congress whose hands were slapped for their roles in the S and L crisis in the 80s. What was the crisis about? Phony monopoly money real esate loans. Sound familiar? Well, it should. BTW...the Keating 5? Four Democrats and an obscure Arizonan named John McCain. That's right....Mr. Straight Talk you know.

B: Energy prices out of control? Yes. Main reason? The misguided green movement in this country that insures our dependence on foreign oil. Insures our need to actually refine GASOLINE offshore and ship it in. Won't let us drill the gulf (but it will let OTHER nations drill our coast and sell us that oil) and won't let us drill Anwar. It won't let us develop nuclear power. In other words, everything the green movement does makes supply and demand work against us with energy prices.

Of course, the good news is that supply and demand will swing back when the greenies destroy our economy and we don't demand much any more. (and that's part of their plan too....).

Who is the chief Greenie among top Republicans? You got it....JOHN MCCAIN. And welcome today to McCainanomics. HOW DOES THAT TASTE?

http://www.beatjohnmccain.com/blog/2008/1/22/mccainanomicsare-we-having-fun-yet.html

gabosaurus
03-07-2008, 03:04 PM
PALE!! Three topics on the same subject within an hour? You think you are martin or something? :lmao:

Keep up the good work, though. The evilness that is McCain must be defeated!

Pale Rider
03-07-2008, 03:26 PM
PALE!! Three topics on the same subject within an hour? You think you are martin or something? :lmao:

Keep up the good work, though. The evilness that is McCain must be defeated!

I guess there are those who believe we must put an old, angry, war mongering, illegal alien loving, maverick, hot head that likes to stick it to his party in the White House. Me... I'm voting for Duncan Hunter, even if I have to write him in. :D

PostmodernProphet
03-07-2008, 03:58 PM
I'm voting for Duncan Hunter, even if I have to write him in.

Pale, not even Duncan Hunter gives a crap whether you vote for him.....