PDA

View Full Version : Interesting Letter I Received From My Congressman Dean Heller...

Pale Rider
03-07-2008, 03:19 PM
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2101/2316552727_c35b4a0bbb_o.jpg

gabosaurus
03-07-2008, 03:28 PM
Interesting quotes from my brother-in-law, from a meeting he went to:

"They think a fence will keep illegals out. It will also keep a lot of illegals in."

"You ever seen a fence that worked? Building a six-foot fence in encouraging the sale of seven-foot ladders."

"Anyone remember East Berlin? You want it in this country?"

How about we beef up the border patrol. Better yet, bring the troops home from the Middle East and have them patrol the border, in addition to favorite crossing areas.
Even more importantly, send employers who hire illegals to jail. No jobs = no illegals.

manu1959
03-07-2008, 03:30 PM

"They think a fence will keep illegals out. It will also keep a lot of illegals in."

"You ever seen a fence that worked? Building a six-foot fence in encouraging the sale of seven-foot ladders."

How about we beef up the border patrol. Better yet, bring the troops home from the Middle East and have them patrol the border, in addition to favorite crossing areas.
Even more importantly, send employers who hire illegals to jail. No jobs = no illegals.

couple of questions...

who built the berlin wall.....

why did they build the berlin wall....

where the russians shooting people trying to get in or get out.....

which country was berlin located within...

Pale Rider
03-07-2008, 03:30 PM

There's another old saying Gab... "fences make good neighbors."

03-07-2008, 04:51 PM

Could you tell me what immigrants were trying to move into East Germany?