PDA

View Full Version : The NAACP is a hate group

actsnoblemartin
03-07-2008, 07:08 PM
http://mediamatters.org/items/200709270016?f=h_side

retiredman
03-07-2008, 07:38 PM
are you the self appointed DP clipping service?

posting link after link with no original intelligent content of your own is just spam.

:lame2:

OCA
03-07-2008, 08:26 PM
http://mediamatters.org/items/200709270016?f=h_side

Uhhh Marty, i'll call you Marty because I hate to see you cry, we know what the good reverend Jesse Lee thinks but what does Marty think of the NAACP?

I'll tell you what I think, I think hatred of the NAACP is irrational, its based upon jealousy, jealousy of what I don't know because basically they are insignificant. So fucking what if they endeavor to move only Blacks forward, they are a friggin organization run by Blacks for chrissakes! You think they are gonna want to move Chinese forward?

I have never understood why the people who piss and moan about this crap don't start up their own WAACP or whatever instead of crying like a bitch over the NAACP.

And the notion of comparing the NAACP to the KKK or Aryan Nation etc. etc. is ludicrous, both those groups have actual blood on their hands, when was the last time the NAACP lynched anybody?

Ask for help if you can't comprehend this post.

Hugh Lincoln
03-09-2008, 05:08 PM
I have never understood why the people who piss and moan about this crap don't start up their own WAACP or whatever instead of crying like a bitch over the NAACP.

And the notion of comparing the NAACP to the KKK or Aryan Nation etc. etc. is ludicrous, both those groups have actual blood on their hands, when was the last time the NAACP lynched anybody?

You have it backward. The rate of black-on-white crime is off the charts. The rate of white-on-black crime is barely on the charts. So your portrayal of blacks as angels and whites as devils doesn't wash.

Also, if whites tried to start a group, they'd be called "racist" no matter what. If blacks start a group, no matter how racist, it's called "civil rights." Hence, the pissing and moaning.