PDA

View Full Version : why the u.n. means nothing to me

actsnoblemartin
03-07-2008, 07:13 PM
http://www.jpost.com/servlet/Satellite?cid=1204546425175&pagename=JPost%2FJPArticle%2FShowFull

FSUK
03-08-2008, 05:23 AM
I condemn the barbaric attack in the Israeli school, however, the UN must show balance in its statements. Would you support a statement by the UN criticizing Israel for killing those 120 palestinian civillians killed last week?.

I feel that the blood of all religions and races are equal.

FSUK
03-08-2008, 05:37 AM
I would like to clarify what i meant regarding my previous post. I meant that no religion or race is superior to another or inferior to another. Therefore, the loss of life on both sides of the Israel/Palestinian conflict shoud recieve equal attention.

I pray for peace in that region!

Nukeman
03-08-2008, 10:36 AM
I would like to clarify what i meant regarding my previous post. I meant that no religion or race is superior to another or inferior to another. Therefore, the loss of life on both sides of the Israel/Palestinian conflict shod receive equal attention.

I pray for peace in that region!
As has been done for millenia yet it still hasn't happened. For some reason no one living in the HOLY land seems to be very holy or righteous. The whole thing sickens me that there are still ignorant people in this world that continue to KILL in Gods name. Whoever their god may be.

As for the Israelis they were responding to a rocket attack by Hamas, Hamas were the ones launching rockets and missiles from a civilian area and ultimately caused the loss of life to the innocent, and again it was Hamas that sent a terrorist into a SCHOOL to kill innocents. So when we look at the big picture this whole episode, THIS TIME, can be layed at the feet of Hamas..... don't you agree!

gabosaurus
03-09-2008, 03:31 PM
Martin, are you forgetting that the U.N. created the land that is currently Israel?