PDA

View Full Version : I dont think this question has been asked, and it should be

actsnoblemartin
03-08-2008, 12:07 PM
who do you prefer dies?, ill give you two situations: for these examples, you are an american citizen

Please answer: A or B, and stick to the topic, I dont want some b.s. about why you cant answer or why it isnt possible, this is a very specific thread, though i do want your opinions, as long as you answer the questions

#1 a u.s. soldier spots an al queda operative but isnt shot at yet,

should he/she:

A: wait to be shot at and possibly killed
B: shoot at the the al queda operative and possibly kill a civilian

Your Answer:

#2 the u.s. spots an al queda strong hold in a large civilian population, that is planning terrorist attacks on u.s. soldiers. Should we:

A: bomb the hide out, and risk killing civilian along with the terrorists
B: Wait and allow the possibility of u.s. soldiers to die, while waiting for the terrorists to come out of hiding

Your Answer:

Now, im going to re-ask the questions substituting israel for the u.s., if youre answers change at all, youre a hypocrit and a moron, ok here we go

who do you prefer dies?, ill give you two situations

For thiese example: you are an israeli civilian,

Please answer: A or B, and stick to the topic, I dont want some b.s. about why you cant answer or why it isnt possible, this is a very specific thread, though i do want your opinions, as long as you answer the questions

#1 an I.D.F. soldier spots a Hamas operative but isnt shot at yet,

should he/she:

B: shoot at the the Hamas operative and possibly kill a civilian

Your Answer:

#2 the I.D.F. spot a Hamas strong hold in a large civilian population, that is planning terrorist attacks on Israeli Civilians. Should we:

B: Wait and allow the possibility of u.s. soldiers to die, while waiting for the terrorists to come out of hiding

Your Answer:

truthmatters
03-08-2008, 12:14 PM
Your hungry, what should you do?

Eat your shoe or starve to death?

You see your questions leave out the many real world options like put your shoes on and walk to the store or go to the refrigerator and make a sandwich.

The questions are fantasy and will tell nothing about the real world situations.

actsnoblemartin
03-08-2008, 12:17 PM
well then why dont you make your own thread, and show me what your talking about instead of just criticize me, mr. smarty pants :poke:

the point of this thread, was all about the real world.

Sometimes in the real world, your only left with two bad choices, just look at our election process.

mc-amnesty, barrack hussein illegal vs hillary rodham citizenship.

I respect your opinion, you that.

I think, the military veterans, should offer there opinion too.

they have alot of knowledge and insight on these matters, wouldnt you agree?

I welcome you to make your own thread, with your own scenarios, the way you believe it is.

Your hungry, what should you do?

Eat your shoe or starve to death?

You see your questions leave out the many real world options like put your shoes on and walk to the store or go to the refrigerator and make a sandwich.

The questions are fantasy and will tell nothing about the real world situations.

manu1959
03-08-2008, 12:30 PM
the enemy should be shot on sight.....

truthmatters
03-08-2008, 12:41 PM

How do you recognise them on sight?

manu1959
03-08-2008, 12:46 PM

training....

DragonStryk72
03-08-2008, 01:34 PM
well then why dont you make your own thread, and show me what your talking about instead of just criticize me, mr. smarty pants :poke:

the point of this thread, was all about the real world.

Sometimes in the real world, your only left with two bad choices, just look at our election process.

mc-amnesty, barrack hussein illegal vs hillary rodham citizenship.

I respect your opinion, you that.

I think, the military veterans, should offer there opinion too.

they have alot of knowledge and insight on these matters, wouldnt you agree?

I welcome you to make your own thread, with your own scenarios, the way you believe it is.

Problem is, no one save possibly RP is going to choose the option where they don't support our own troops. The whole question is completely meaningless.

Pale Rider
03-08-2008, 01:34 PM

training....

and experience...

OCA
03-08-2008, 01:36 PM
Where is the option that says maybe the Jews should pack back up and go back to Europe?

Where is the option that says if the U.N. hadn't fucked up and created Israel then there would be no Hamaas?

gabosaurus
03-08-2008, 05:23 PM

What do you expect? Martin does not live in the real world.

Gaffer
03-08-2008, 07:22 PM
B. Shoot em. If your a good shot chances are you won't hit a civilian. The civilian is just there for the bad guy to hide behind.

A. Blow them up. Anyone around there is aiding or supporting them anyway or is there to deter air strikes. When an opportunity arises you take it.

If the people don't like getting bombed they need to rise up and get rid of the bomb magnets in their midst.

FSUK
03-08-2008, 07:44 PM
This thread is ridiculous, the questions asked in the poll are pathetic.

When will people realize and wake up that israel also is to blame for this conflict. It is their aggression against innocent civillians and destruction that adds fuel to the fire.

For God's sake, israel bombs with their fighter jets and tanks against an enemy that own just guns and some shitty low grade rockets.

So, the IDF, jets and tanks go in and butcher innocent people. It is israels terrorist actions that has caused criminal terrorists such as hamas to even exist.

actsnoblemartin
03-08-2008, 07:58 PM
let me make something very clear for fsuk, and everyone in this thread.

While i passionately disagree with fsuk, I dont think he is against israel, or anything like that.

He is a new poster, and a bit nieve :coffee:, no offense fsuk.

I think you a bit of research, but i dont think youre hateful, unless new born kitties are hateful :laugh2:

This thread is ridiculous, the questions asked in the poll are pathetic.

When will people realize and wake up that israel also is to blame for this conflict. It is their aggression against innocent civillians and destruction that adds fuel to the fire.

For God's sake, israel bombs with their fighter jets and tanks against an enemy that own just guns and some shitty low grade rockets.

So, the IDF, jets and tanks go in and butcher innocent people. It is israels terrorist actions that has caused criminal terrorists such as hamas to even exist.

FSUK
03-08-2008, 08:29 PM
let me make something very clear for fsuk, and everyone in this thread.

While i passionately disagree with fsuk, I dont think he is against israel, or anything like that.

He is a new poster, and a bit nieve :coffee:, no offense fsuk.

I think you a bit of research, but i dont think youre hateful, unless new born kitties are hateful :laugh2:

Thanks. I look forward to some highly charged debates.

AFbombloader
03-08-2008, 08:38 PM
who do you prefer dies?, ill give you two situations: for these examples, you are an american citizen

#1 a u.s. soldier spots an al queda operative but isnt shot at yet,

should he/she:

B: shoot at the the al queda operative and possibly kill a civilian

Your Answer:

#2 the u.s. spots an al queda strong hold in a large civilian population, that is planning terrorist attacks on u.s. soldiers. Should we:

Your Answer:

Now, im going to re-ask the questions substituting israel for the u.s., if youre answers change at all, youre a hypocrit and a moron, ok here we go

who do you prefer dies?, ill give you two situations

For thiese example: you are an israeli civilian,

#1 an I.D.F. soldier spots a Hamas operative but isnt shot at yet,

should he/she:

B: shoot at the the Hamas operative and possibly kill a civilian

Your Answer:

#2 the I.D.F. spot a Hamas strong hold in a large civilian population, that is planning terrorist attacks on Israeli Civilians. Should we:

Your Answer:

I hit the wrong button on the poll, I actually meant to hit the second one. My answer to both senarios would be #1 - B and #2 - A. Not a hypocrit.

OCA
03-08-2008, 08:38 PM
Thanks. I look forward to some highly charged debates.

Not from Marty, he is self admittedly ........ just read his posts.

chesswarsnow
03-08-2008, 08:48 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. I say when Hamas are located, they should be shot on site.
2. They are the ones at the moment who inflaming the area of Israel.
3. Lock and Load.
4. Israel is a wonderful country, I have visited.
5. It would be the safest country on Earth if there wasn't a bunch of wild eyed Arabs walking around.
6. There would be far more deaths on the roadways, if there wasn't any Arabs in Israel.
7. I just wished *The Jews* would be left alone.
8. And got back the *Temple Mount*.
9. And were able to get on with their lives.
10. No the damned Arabs have to muscle in there and try to upset the apple cart.
11. Traces back to Ishmael, the one who fathered the whole Arab problem.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

gabosaurus
03-08-2008, 11:05 PM
He is a new poster, and a bit nieve

As opposed to an older Jewish poster who is a bit naive.

Sitarro
03-09-2008, 01:33 AM
Israel is smaller than New Jersey with a population, under constant threats from surrounding countries that dwarf it in size and population. With that in mind and a history that nearly destroyed it's people, this tiny country has a GDP of 189 billion dollars.

I would gladly give Israel the Southwest half of Texas to rebuild their country, their people would be an asset. But, as they would leave that barbaric shit hole known as the Middle East they would have to make the land look like it did before they arrived in 1947 by basically bombing it back to the stone age it was. Then the Palestinians could have their little strip of land to do nothing with.

gabosaurus
03-09-2008, 11:56 AM
Sorry bout that,

1. I say when Hamas are located, they should be shot on site.
2. They are the ones at the moment who inflaming the area of Israel.
3. Lock and Load.
4. Israel is a wonderful country, I have visited.
5. It would be the safest country on Earth if there wasn't a bunch of wild eyed Arabs walking around.
6. There would be far more deaths on the roadways, if there wasn't any Arabs in Israel.
7. I just wished *The Jews* would be left alone.
8. And got back the *Temple Mount*.
9. And were able to get on with their lives.
10. No the damned Arabs have to muscle in there and try to upset the apple cart.
11. Traces back to Ishmael, the one who fathered the whole Arab problem.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Dude, I want whatever you are smoking. Sounds like happy times for all. :laugh2:

Hobbit
03-09-2008, 05:45 PM
Crap, I hit the wrong button. Is there a way to change it?